Chapter 25

Ellie POV

"ELLIE!" Amanda yells. "I HAVE BACON IN THE LIVING ROOM!?" Why is it that's the first thing I hear in the mornings? Food. There is never food though. So I'm not getting up. "ELLIE, HARRY'S HERE!" Amanda shouts again. Nope, not doing it. "SERENITY LEFT!" She yelled one final time until I ran down the stairs.

"She already left for her date with Niall!?" I asked. Amanda nodded. So this one was the truth. I groaned.

I walked back upstairs and took a shower. I brushed through my hair and left it straight. I put on some eye makeup and lip gloss. I then walked out of the bathroom and changed into my clothes for some of the day; blue faded jeans, loose crop top that says,'Never Stop Dreaming' and the Micky Mouse sign on it, and my Adidas slip ons.

I walked down the stairs and looked at the clock. 12. I grabbed my 'British Boys are Better' key necklace thing (I know what it is just can't spell it) and was about to walk out the door.

"Where are you going?" Amanda asked.

"To get some ice cream. Wanna come? I'll pay."

"Ok." Amanda replied, happy she didn't have to pay for once.

We walked down to the ice cream shop Harry and I went to. We got out ice cream and went back to the house.

When we got there it was 2. Yes it took us two hours to get ice cream. We talked a lot about random things. We procrastinated. Sue me.

"Well I doubt Serenity will be back anytime soon." I sighed. "Cards?" I asked, not being able to think of anything better to do.

"Sure" Amanda shrugged. I got my cards out of the drawer in the kitchen and tossed them on the island.

I shuffled them and dealt them out, each getting half the deck.

"War?" Amanda asked. I nodded. We both flipped our cards. I flipped a two and Amanda flipped a jack. We continued that game until I made a comeback and won! "You always win."

I did my happy dance (Anna knows what I'm talking about) and then sat down.

"Rummy?" Amanda asked. I nodded and shuffled the cards. Serenity normally shuffles, but since she's not here I do it. I deal them accordingly and we start to play.

In the middle of our very intense Rummy game, we hear four very loud voices come from the front entrance area place.

"What are you guys doing?" Liam asked.

"Hunting elephants." I say seriously, not taking my eyes off the cards.

"Ok?" Liam replies.

"HAH! I WON!" Amanda yells. She always wins at Rummy. Well always against me at least.

"ERS?" I asked. She nodded and asked the guys if they wanted to play. Of course, they didn't know how, so we explained. (for those who do to know how to play I will explain best I can. ok so everyone gets an equal amount of the deck. one person places a card down, without looking at the card, you can't see them, and then the next person puts one down. unless it's a face card or ace, then if it's an ace, you put down up to four cards until you get a face card, kings three cards until you get a face card, queens two, and jacks one. if there is no face card, the person who put down the face card gets all the cards in the pile. If they do put a face card down then the cycle continues until a face card is played or the stuff I will tell you next happens. here's where it gets tricky. if there are two of the same card, anyone can slap the card (leave your hand there until the hands on top of yours are removed) and then who ever slapped first gets the cards. it works the same for sandwiches. those are if there is let's say for example a one three and one. you can slap and get all of the cards in the pile. it works for any other card too. but if you slap and there was no double or sandwich, the person who slapped has to add three cards. if it was that persons turn to place cards down, it's the next persons turn and you play off the top card. sorry if you don't understand, I did my best)