Chapter 14

Let's see. Where would a little leprechaun be? What if I do this? I thought. I climbed on one of the little thingy-majigs and stand up. I'm such a ninja. Yeah, be jealous. I look around and see the little boy I'm looking for. Bingo. I got off the thing and headed towards where I saw him. "Ahhh" I heard a scream. Niall? I ran towards the scream and see that Serenity already got him.

"Nice work" I told her and she replied with a smile. "WE WON!!!" I yelled as loud as I can. Everyone met up at the exit. "How does it feel to lose to 4 girls?" I asked.

"Hey" Harry complained next to me. I smirked at him and he pouted. He was so cute when he does that. Wait. What? Harry, cute? I think I delusional. We all headed to the guys' flat and watched movies all night.

~~~~~~The next Morning~~~~~~~

I wake up, on the floor, cuddling my pillow. Wait a second. Why does my pillow smell so good? And why does it have arms? I open my eyes and scream.

"What's wrong, love?" Harry asked. I screamed again and wiggled out of his grasp. That scared the hell out of me. I'm scarred for life. "Ellie? Are you ok?"

"handheld xjdnslwn" was all I was able to say.

"Ellie?" he asked coming closer. I just sat there. What the hell is going on. I can't move or speak correctly. This is freaking me out. "What's going on?" Harry asked concern in his voice.

"I don't know" I whisper honestly. I have no idea what is going on. I was fine last night. Wait, I was able to talk! I stand up and walk to the bathroom leaving a confused, worried, and concerned Harry. Don't concern and worry mean the same thing? I don't even care anymore. I wash my face and look back in the mirror to see Harry I. the doorway. I scream yet again. I'm surprised the others don't come barging in. "WHAT THE FUCK HARRY! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!" I yell and he gives me a concerned look. He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. Then he just came up and gave me a hug. Ok then? I awkwardly hug him back. He pulled away and held onto my shoulders. He moved one of his hands and put it on my forehead. What the he'll is he doing.

"You're burning up" he said worry in his voice. "Let me take you home"

"Ok?" I said but it came out more as a question. He grabbed his keys and we walked to his car.

We drove in silence. When we finally reached my flat and he walked me in. "Thanks Harry. I'm going to go to sleep." I say and give him a hug. Wait, why did I give him a hug. Ugh. I'm so confused. He hugged back.

"It's not a problem, but I'm staying."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Do you really want to be here alone when your sick?" he asked.

"No I guess?"

"Then I'm staying." with that he shut the door. I walk upstairs and lay down in my bed not bothering to change. Harry followed and sat at the edge. "Sleep well" was his final words until I drifted in a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

srry if this is short, or long... I don't know how long it is because I wrote it on my kindle and everything on my kindle is short...hope you liked it