Chapter 19

Ellie POV

"Ellie. There's food" I hear someone whisper in my ear. I sit up immediately.

"Where's the food?" I ask as I look around the room. I see everyone 'minus Serenity' just looking at me.

"What the hell?" Louis asks. "You wake up to that but you don't wake up to me hitting you with a pillow!?"

"Or screaming in your face" Zayn adds.

"Or shacking you. A lot." Liam adds.

"Or sitting on you." Niall butts in. (Hehehehe get it?)

"Or yelling fire!" Harry yells. I blush and look down.

"What can I say? I like food." I say. Then I shoot my head up and look at Amanda. "There is no food, is there?"

"Sorry." I grab my pillow and smack her across the face with it and get off my bed. I take a step towards her and poke my finger in her face.

"That means you are making me food." she shacks her head no and I walk over to Louis. I cross my arms and look directly and Amanda. "Amanda loves you, Louis. Ever since we introduced the band to her. Your her favorite. Louna forever." I say with a smirk.

"WHAT?! No I don't!"

"Don't lie Amanda. That causes trust issues." I reply. Everybody else is watching in amusement. "Food. Now."

"Fine" she sighs. She walks out of the room and I shoo everyone else out.

"I told you" Louis whispers to Liam as I shut the door. I smile and make a mental note to tell Louis that I was lying. Meh.

I shut the door and go to the bathroom. I change into a pair of ripped, distress, light blue skinny jeans, a white, grey, and yellow checkered flannel shirt that rolled up to my elbows, and a pair if yellow and white tennis shoes that I stole from Amanda some time ago. Of course I did all of this after I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then painted my nails with a white french tip and pink lining it. I put on some black eyeliner and mascara as well as brownish eyeshadow and pink lip gloss. I somewhat curled my hair so it was in light waves. Then I braided it across the back but left it like down if that makes sense.

I look at the clock and see that it's noon. How long did that take? oh well. I skip downstairs and see everyone down there, on the couch, talking. When I walk in there they all suddenly stop talking. I look at them weirdly. "ok. I'm not stupid. You guys obviously don't want me to hear what you're talking about so I'll just go eat my food that Amanda hopefully made. If Amanda either didn't make if or Niall ate it I'll just get some more food." I say and walk into the kitchen to let them talk. It didn't bother me. They don't want me to hear something then they don't.

I see that there is an empty plate with crumbs on it. I sigh. Niall. I put the plate in the dishwasher and then work on the rest if the dishes.

When I finished I look at the clock again and see it's 12:30. I hadn't eaten all day! I open the cabinets and fridge and realize I'm not hungry.

I then make my way into the living room. "can I come in now?" I ask, not wanting to interrupt anything.

"Yeah!" I hear Niall respond. I then walk in and sit in the couch next to Liam and Zayn.

"We need to get Serenity back." I say in a soft voice.

"Any ideas?" Liam asks. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"Police?" Amanda questions.

"Yeah. But not yet. If I know Jem he will probably just run if he hears sirens. We need to think of a plan." I reply, thinking. "I'll be right back." I say while getting up. "I need to clear my head." with that I grab my keys and walk out the door.