Chapter 29

Ellie POV

"ELLIE GET UP!"

"WHYYYYY" I whine in my pillow.

"The boys are leaving today!" Serenity says sadly. I get up right away and get in the shower. As I'm in the shower I hear a lot of commotion. Meh. I get out and dry my hair. I put it in some wavy like curls and apply my makeup. I'm glad I did my nails last night. Great job smart Ellie! I get out if the bathroom and run to my room in my pajamas that I put on.

I change into a purple tank top that says 'Hukuta Matata' on it and some ripped dark blue skinny jeans. I put in a black beanie and a black varsity jacket that has '1D' in the front and all the guys' last names on the back. I put on my glasses, too lazy to do otherwise, and my purple Adidas high tops and jog downstairs.

I see everyone downstairs. Even the guys. I look at the clock to see its 5:45. They said they'd be here at 6?

Noticing my confusion, Harry said something. "We figured you would be late." I nodded and remembered I forgot something. I ran back upstairs and put on my Harry necklace.

I got back downstairs with my necklace stuffed in my shirt.

"Are we ready to go?" I ask emotionlessly.

"Yeah" Serenity says sadly. We all pile into their van and head to the airport.

___at the airport___

Since they were taking a private jet, we didn't have to go through as much security. We were all waiting for the plan. Harry and I were taking a bunch of weird, funny, and cute selfies. I'll have to remember to make this a collage later.

Anyway, I look around to see Serenity talking to Niall, and Amanda awkwardly listening to music on her iPod, drowning out the world.

As I continue to look around, I see a lot of paparazzi. Well now I know I'll be in the magazines.

Harry's Mystery Girl

Actually, I kind of like the sound of that.

The flight attendance called the boys' flight and they got up. Everybody exchanged hugs. I look over to see Niall kiss Serenity. Awwwww. When they pulled away Serenity was crying.

"I'll miss you." I hear Niall say.

"I'll miss you too." Serenity says through the tears. That's when I noticed that Amanda was crying. SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE THEM!" Well, she's probably crying because Serenity is crying. I can see that.

I then turn my attention back to what's going on with me and notice a sad Harry walk up to me.

"Hey" he says.

I let a out a little laugh. "Come here" I say, pulling him into a hug.

"We'll skype all the time. Right?" Harry asks hopefully.

"Psh. I don't do Skype. I use the new snapchat update." I say with a small smile.

"Then we'll snapchat all the time."

"Definitely" I assure him.

The flight attendance calls final calls and they walk away with their carry on bags. We watch them walk away when I notice Harry drop his bag. What is he doing?

Harry turns around and runs back towards us. Did he forget something? Then I noticed he was looking directly at me. I'm so confused.

Once Harry get right in front of me, he cups my face with both hands and kisses me. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! HARRY! KISSING! ME! OH MY GOD!

Once we part, he smiles at me and jogs back to his plane, leaving me there just frozen. Whoa.

"I knew it." Serenity smiles, tears still coming from her eyes, but not as steady.

"Whoa" was all I can say. Paparazzi were shouting and taking pictures. I then noticed that I was being dragged back to the van by Serenity and Amanda. Once I was able to walk on my own, I let a tear slip out of my eye.

I don't cry in public, unless it's really bad. I hate the feeling of everyone staring at you, awkwardly. I just hate that kind if attention. Other attention is ok, like when someone laughs at my terrible joke out of pitty, but I hate the attention of someone staring at you while you cry.

As we get in the van I notice Serenity texting.

"Who are you texting?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Niall. Until his plan takes off in a minute." I smile at that and relax in my seat.

-_-_-_-_-later-_-_-_-_-

We were all lazying around the living room, watching movies and eating ice cream. My ice cream, however, was made by Serenity and I have no idea what is in it. But I trust that she put, eatable, things in here. Just then my iPod beeps. I ignore it and continue watching The Avengers.

Then it beeps again, and again, and again. Ugh! I pick it up from the table and see what was going on.

I unlock it and then remember to make that collage. So, before I check to see who's spamming me, I make the collage of me and Harry and set it as my lock screen. Sorry Amanda.

Then, another set of beeps come and I check to see what's going on. I then notice that I have a new snapchat. I open it to see it's from Harry. I start to play it when I notice it's like 280 seconds. Wow.

They all say things like "hello beautiful" "vid call?" "Please" "I'm gonna spam you till u reply" "please" "please" "pleaseeeeee" I laugh and then slide his name to see that he is trying to video call me.

"I'm going to my room." I announce, and leave before hearing their replies.

I get to my room and shut my door. Then I look down and see that aHarry isn't in the screen anymore. Wait, now he is.

"Ellie I know you saw my messages" he says, even though he can't see or hear me yet. I place my thumb in the screen and smile.

"Heyyyyyyyy" I say. Harry instantly smiles back.

"Hey, Ellie"

"Hi again, Harry." I laugh.

"I miss you."

"It's been like" I look at the clock. "whoa. 6 hours already?" I said surprisingly.

"Glad to see that you miss me too." Harry says sarcastically.

"I do miss you, but I've been a little, preoccupied." I say, trying to think of the right word.

"Like....?" he trails off.

"Watching movies and eating putrid ice cream that I left downstairs" I say in realization. I get up and head downstairs, grab my ice cream, and then go back to mine and Serenity's room. "There" I say, sitting back on my bed.

"Putrid?" Harry asks. I nod and make the camera face the ice cream. "Gross! What's in that!?" I turn the camera back to me and shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno" I say, taking a bite. "Serenity made it." I explain after I swallowed my ice cream and see Harry's disgusted face. I laugh and the conversation went from there until I fell asleep at like 2.

________________________

Meh.....decent size....i don't know what I want to do.....have a few more chapters with just the three or skip ahead to the next part that I have been thinking about.....i think I'll have one or two with the three then skip to the part I've been planning...bye.....love you.....

TEEHEE