Chapter 12

"THE CARNIVAL!!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE THE CARNIVAL!!!" I yell. I try to run, but Harry constrains me from going. His arms are around my arms, and his hands are locked together. So I don't even try escaping. When Harry realizes I've calmed down he let's me go. I just walk "calmly" to the front entrance. Who am I kidding. I bolt to the front entrance. Harry running to catch up. He ends up catching up and grabs me again.

"You have got to calm down" he says. I can hear everyone behind up laughing their asses off. I stand there patiently for him to let me go, but he doesn't. He starts walking and he soon realizes that it's not working. So instead of letting me go, he swings me over his shoulder. What the hell is he doing.

"Put me down" I start freaking out pounding his back. But he doesn't do anything. It's not effecting him whatsoever. Ugh...I'm so weak. Either that or he's strong. Yeah, I'm weak. "Ugh" I then realize I'm not escaping so I just relax and dangle. He walks up to the front and buys a shit ton of tickets. He gives me half of the tickets, with me still over his shoulder. I see Niall buying tickets, too. Finally Harry puts me down as I look around to see all the rides. There's a ferris wheel, and roller costers, and booths, and food carts, and everything is amazing. I absolutely love carnivals.

"What do you want to do?" I ask turning to Harry.

"At some point I want to ride the ferris wheel. Other than that, I don't care."

"Ummm. Ok. But just to let you know, I'm terrified of heights." I say, kinda nervous.

"Ok." he replys. I look around.

"Let's go ride that one" I say like a little kid. I point at a black roller coster that does all these twists and turns. Kinda like the Batman at Six Flags back home.

"ummmm" he says scratching the back of his head. "Ok"

SEREINTY'S POV

Niall gives me half of his tickets. He's so sweet. What am I saying? A big famous pop star with girls practically throwing themselves at him isn't going to fall for this American girl from a small city. We walk, teasing woth each other now and then. Not going on any rides because the don't seem that good. We finally see the ferris wheel and we look at each other in excitement. I love the ferris wheel. We both run to the front and give the guy our tickets. We get in and look at the view. We see Harry and Ellie on a coster, and Josh and Amanda playing games. I look over at Niall who's staring at me. I lean back and we start talking.

"Just look at the view." I say in amazement.

"Yeah" he says with his oh so pretty smile.

We sit there, in silence. Not awkward silence, just silence. Then, Niall scoots closer to me so he can put his arm around me. I feel so safe when he's around me. I look up at him to smile, but instead I feel his lips on mine. He kisses me.

ELLIE'S POV

Harry and I get off this insain roller coster that made us dizzy. I was so dizzy I fell. As did Harry. We look at each other as we were on the ground and just start cracking up laughing. I look around to see that we rode all of the rides besides, the ferris wheel.

"Ready to go on the ferris wheel?" he asks. His reading my mind, again.

"Sure" I say, not excited. He grabs my hand, knowing I'll try to get out of it. We run up to see Niall and Serenity get off. They look so happy. What happened? Oh well. We get on, me almost having a panic attack. I sit down and Harry sits literally right next to me. We start going and I start freaking out even more. Last time I was on a ferris wheel it broke down. I do not want to live through that again. I thought I was going to die. We sit there in awkward silence. I hate it when I have nothing to say. I start to shiver. One because I'm freezing, and two because I'm up really high. Harry notices and puts his arm around me warming him up.

"Are you cold" he asks.

"Yeah kind of" I say. "That and the fact I'm having a panic attack" I say nonchalantly.

"Oh, sorry I kinda made you go on this, love. I didn't know you'd freak out this much."

"Oh it's cool. You apparently didn't know what TERRIFIED means." I say putting emphasis on terrified. Harry giggles. What's up with this guy and giggling. I look at him, scared to death look in my eyes. That's when everything got serious. He pulls me in for hug. With that, the ride stops. Fuck. Harry looks at me, my eyes bulging out of me head.

"It's ok." he reasures me. "We'll be fine" it calms me down a little. That's when I start to freak out even more. I started to hypovenalate. Harry jus holds me tighter. "Calm down, love." he says. I burry my head in his chests.

We talked for about five mins. Harry tried calming me down, but nothing worked. Then the ride started again. Oh thank god. Then I run out of the death trap and land on the concrete. "I love you land" I say with my cheek against the floor. Everyone laughs thinking it was a joke. Harry was the only one who didn't. He had a serious look an his face. Then everyone say the grew silent. Niall and Serenity went to get food. Amanda and Josh were on some rides. And who knows where the other guys went after my little hug to the ground. So it was just me and Harry.

"Wanna go play some games?" I ask.

"Hell yeah" he replys as we race for the game booths. We play a bunch of games. Both switching on the winner for most games won. When we see Niall and Serenity playing games too. So we decide to join. Serenity gave my ass on a silver platter on all the games. Why does she have to have that gift?

After everyone had their fun it was 4 so the guys had to leave. Serenity, Amanda, and I took a cab home where we had an interesting conversation.

"So, why were you and Niall so happy when you got off the ferris wheel?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I was going to tell you right away but-" Amanda cut her off.

"Just tell us" she says. Wow, someones impatient today.

"We kissed" she says not even trying to hold in the excitement. My jaw dropped.

"Why did you go on the ferris wheel with Harry? You absolutely hate heights." Amanda asks. Oh yeah, she was there, wasn't she.

"He forced me too" I say. Serenity wiggles her eyebrows. Ugh, that girl sometimes.

"So, how are you and Josh going?" Serenity asks Amanda while wiggling her eyebrows. She's so nosy sometimes.

"There's nothing going on." Amanda states. "We're just friends"

"Suuuuure you are" I say rolling my eyes. Thats when we got home. I was about 5. I walk upstairs and lay in my bed. Thinking. I soon then fall asleep.