Chapter 21

*~*~*~Ellie POV~*~*~*

I wake up extremely warm. And comfortable. Why can't I wake up like this every morning!? I really don't want to move. But the day must go on. I open my eyes and try to get up, but to no avail. Why can't I get up? Meh. I'm to comfy to move. I close my eyes again and lay there for who knows how long.

I was laying there until I felt something shift from under me. WHY IS MY BED MOVING?! Wait, no, it's just Harry.

"Hairbfusbdivntowhdue" I mumble incoherent words.

"Shh. Go back to sleep, love." I hear Harry whisper in my ear.

"I'm already awake. I can't go back to sleep." I mumble. I open my eyes to see Harry staring down at me. I give a sleepy smile and yawn.

"We have an interview we have to go to. Then we have a sound check and show after that so when you guys are up let yourselves out. Ok, love?" Harry explains to me. I nod and get up.

I see Harry making his way to the bathroom so I run past him and get in before he does. I shut and lock the door.

"HEY! NO FAIR!" He screams from the other side, banging on the door.

"ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! AND THIS IS WAR FOR THE BATHROOM! I WON BY THE WAY!" I reply. I hear Harry groan and I smile in accomplishment. I wash my face and brush through my hair with my fingers.

When I finally unlock the door, Harry runs in.

"FINALLY!" He shouts. I laugh and walk out.

"I DIDN'T TAKE THAT LONG!" I shout as I walk away.

I walk into the kitchen to see everybody smirking at me.

"What!?" I ask.

"I ship it." Serenity states.

"Of course you do." I sigh and roll my eyes. "Can we go home now?" I whine. "I want to change and take a showerrrrr" I whine again.

"Fine, fine. Lets go." Serenity sighs. "By guys. Bye Niall." she says as she gives Niall a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"YAY!" I cheer. I run to the bathroom door. "BYE HARRY!" I shout through the door. I skip away before he answers. "Bye guys!" I say and give them hugs.

We walk out the door and then back in realizing we need a ride. As we walk in Liam comes out with keys.

"Thought you might need a ride." He smirks.

"THANK YOU LIAM!" I shout, even though he was only, like, two feet away.

"Is she always this hyper?" I hear Liam ask Serenity.

"Pretty much. At least you weren't there when she had four cups of coffee."

*~*~*~*

When we get back to the flat we take a shower and change. I was wearing a pair of cut of shorts, blue CAMI, and my dog tag I just recently found. It has UPRISING on one side and a quote from the bible on the other.

"Out fight is not against flesh and blood, but against the evil powers of the world" Ephesians 6:12

I used to wear this all the time, but I lost it, now I found it.

I walk downstairs and plop myself on the couch.

"What are we doing today?" I ask Amanda and Serenity.

"Welllllll..." Serenity starts. "I was thinking we surprise the boys and go to their concert. No choice I already got tickets. Third row."

"Guess we're going to surprise them, then!" Amanda exclaims.

"Then we need to go shopping. Amanda isn't much of a directioner." I point to Amanda who just shrugs.

"Let's go!"

*~*~*~*~*

After we finished shopping, Amanda got One Direction clothes, we went to get ready.

I got a shower and looked at my nails. I had gotten them done today because I was too lazy to do them later. My nails were the British flag on my right hand and American on my left.

I dried my hair and kept it naturally straight. I put on a 1D crop top, and some ripped jeans. I went to my closet and got my black converse on and then went back into the bathroom and put my makeup on.

I finished that and saw that it was almost time for the concert. I walked downstairs and for once, I wasn't the first ready. The girls were down there waiting for me. We the. Left for the concert.

*~*~*~*

We were at the concert and the boys, I hope, we're just about to come on. I was really excited. I literally could not sit still. I was hopping in place.

"Calm down Ellie! Geeze." Amanda says from the other side of Serenity. I smile at here and then start screaming when the guys come out.

They start singing, and singing, and singing. They were just prancing around the stage like total indoors until Louis and I made eye contact. He waved, I waved. Then he went over and nudged Harry. Louis pointed at me and Harry waved, a big grin on his face. he then looses eye contact and continues with the concert.

*~*~*~*

After the concert everybody flooded out, except us. We decided to stay. Mostly because, you know, we know them!

Once everybody was out of the arena, a severity guard, I think his name was Edward, came and escorted us to backstage where the boys were.

"Hey!" they exclaimed. Harry ran up and tried, key word tried, to give me a hug.

"GROSS YOU'RE ALL SWEATY!" I yell and run to hide behind Zayn.

"Come on! Give me a hug!" He said and ran after me. Of course I was screaming and running away from him as he chased me, trying to get a hug.

He finally got me and gave me a hug from behind, picking up off the ground in the process.

The rest of the night was filled with talking, laughing, and teasing.
___________________________
2 things.... one sorry if it's short.....two sorry I didn't update yesterday..... bye my Purple Baked Potatoes!

Btw...Harry grinning gif in the comments