Chapter 42

Serenity's POV

"Wait, what?" I asked the insane boy standing in front of me.

"I wanted to know how to give Amanda plane tickets to Paris. What's so difficult to understand!?"

"Wait, why?" I asked again.

"Because I heard her talking about wanting to go to Paris, so, I got you all tickets. Come on, it is that hard! Keep up!"

Amanda's POV

"So want did you want?" I ask the giddy guy infront of me that oddly reminds me of a child.

"I wanted to ask you something" Louis states while grabbing something out of his pocket. He pulls out a blue velvet ring box and gets on one knee. What's going on?

"Uhm, Loui-" I begin, but he cuts me off.

"Can you hold this?" Louis asks me, handing me the box while on one knee still.

"Sure?" I reply, but it sound more as a question than an answer.

Louis ends up tieing his shoe and telling me to open the box. I open it to see a peice of paper.

"What is this?" I ask while he stood up.

"Plane ticket" Louis shrugged.

"For where?" I asked. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done fo me.

"Oh, you know, Paris" Louis shrugged again.

Serenity's POV

"OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS!" Amanda says running through the door. "Louis just gave me tickets to Paris! And the way he did it was so cute!"

"How'd he do it!?" Ellie jumps to the chance.

"He put it in a ring box and knelt down like he was about to propose, but then ties his show instead."

"AWWWWH!" Ellie cooed, while I laughed.

"Girls! It's time to go!" Liam yelled, walking into Serenity's room.

"But I don't wanna go" Ellie pouts. Did someone give her caffeine? She's like, really hyper today.

"You have to" Liam replied. Ellie just pouted some more, but obliged.

--One Plane Ride Later--

Ellie POV

After the long ass plane ride, we got in a taxi and went to our hotel. I'm pretty sure Louis bought our room, and I'm also pretty sure that the hotel was Hotel Eiffel Seine. I think. It's only like four minutes away from the Eiffel Tower.

"Let's go sightseeing!" Amanda exclaims, jumping around.

"We aren't even there yet" I remarked. Serenity has been texting ever since we got off the damn plane.

"So?"

"Let's go tomorrow. That way we can sleep off the jet lag" I replied sleepily.

"Fine" Amanda gives in unwillingly.

--The Next Day--

"Come on Amanda! I need to use the bathroom too!" I yelled while pounding on the door.

She finally walked out after 30 minutes in dark skinny jeans, combat boots, and a pink, blue, and white striped shirt. She wore pink flower earrings and her blonde hair was in a messy bun. It took her a half hour to do that!?

"Finally!" I exclaimed while walking in with my supplies. I took a shower last night, so I didn't have to do that. I changed into some dark washed skinny jeans, a Yoshi t-shirt that went below my belly button, and some ankle wedges. I curled my hair and put it messily in a pink ribbon. I did my makeup with black eyeliner, mascara, and pale pink lips. My nails were already pink, so I didn't do anything to them. I grabbed my glasses and went out of the bathroom.

Serenity was the first to get ready. She was wearing dark, high wasted skinny jeans, a brown sweater that I think is really cute, and brown ankle boots. Her brown hair was left in its natural curls under her blue beret. She had no makeup.

"Come on! Let's go let's go let's goooooo!" Amanda yells excitedly while pushing me out of the room. Must I say, this hotel probably cost him a fortune. I'll need to talk to him about that.....Either keep annoying him with thank you's, or pay him back. Probably not the latter because I don't have that kind of money.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!"

"Nooooo. I would have never guessed" I rolled my eyes. It's 11 am, and Serenity is texting, again. You'd think she'd be excited too.

We walked out of the lobby and I instantly saw a Starbucks.

"Can we go to Starbucks? Please, please, pleaseeeeeee" I practically begged.

"Ugh, fine" Amanda replied. I hopped and clapped excitedly while running across the street.

Once I got in, I walked up to the guy at the counter.

"What would you like?" He asked with a smile on his face. He looked like he was in his early twenties.

I smiled back and ordered. "May I have a grande chocolate chip frape, please?" He nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked. It wasn't in a flirty way, it was more of a 'who's name should I call when it's done' sort of way.

"Ellie." I stated and walked to sit down.

While Amanda and Serenity ordering, I pulled out my phone and started texting Harold.

"Ellie!" The guy from the counter shouted.

"Thank you" I said as I took my order and walked out with the other girls.

We walked around for ages. We went to the Eiffel Tower (someone dropped 20£, and I almost got to keep it until he noticed it was missing) and, pretty much just got lost. We took a taxi back and now we are watching a movie. I ordered popcorn and sodas, and we were deciding on what to watch.

"Let's watch a horror!" I exclaimed.

"No let's watch a chick flick!" Amanda protested. No joke intended.

"Noooooo. I don't want to watch either!" Serenity whined.

"Can we watch Grey's Anatomy then?" I asked. Serenity got me hooked on it, and since I don't have Netflix, I can't keep up.

"Yeahhhh!" Amanda agrees. So, we are watching Grey's Anatomy.

-----next day----

Ellie POV

I woke up to my phone ringing like crazy. I probably stayed up till like 4am watching Grey's Anatomy, so I was tired. And I kept waking up and it'd be like 8am so I'm like, "Naw bitch, I'm sleepin'," so yeah.

I looked at the clock and it read 12:56. I picked up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Blah blah blah. Yada yada yada" Me being half awake, can't even understand what Harry's saying. At least I think it's Harry.

"Hi Harry," I say sleepily. "How have you been?"

"I've was fine until I saw the news!" He snaps.

"What's on the news?" I ask, a little more awake. I look over and see Serenity looking through her suitcase for clothes, but I don't see Amanda.

"It says you're cheating on me."

"Whoa whoa whoa!" I exclaim, wide awake. "What!?"

"It says that you're dating like, four different guys. One from Starbucks, one from the Eiffel Tower, and two more I can't remember." An upset Harry explains.

"You don't believe that. Do you?" I asked, shocked that he would think I would do that. And a little offended.

"I just don't know what to think," he sighs.

"Do you not trust me?"

Silence. Wow. That hurt.

"Well, when you can trust me again and get you shit together, let me know." I snapped and hung up. How could he not trust me?

_______________________

OMG I UPDATED! Aren't you proud! Anyway, I've been so busy with school, and the play, and I've just been tired and lazy. I really have no excuse, but I made some. I hope you enjoyed the crappy somewhat filler chapter! More drama to come! :b