Chapter 20

Ellie POV

We were all at the flat, milling along just talking and having a good time. It was about 3-ish in the afternoon and we were all just happy to have Serenity back.

"Ellie?" Harry waves his hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"What?" I say kinda dazed as I jump a little. I guess I zoned out.

"We asked if you had any ideas what to do today." Harry answered.

"What if we go out to dinner? Not Nandos." I say looking directly at Niall.

"Fine." Nial huffs.

"I've got just the place." Liam interrupts Niall and I's stare off. "what if we go to MASH?" I give him a wtf look and he continues. "Modern American Stake House." My eyes go wide.

"Steak?" he nods. I jump up and give him a bear hug. "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!" he hugs back while laughing.

"Does she like steak?" I hear Zayn whisper to Amanda.

"Yes. Very much so." She whispers back.

"Casual? Formal? Semi formal?" I ask, after I released Liam.

"Semi formal." Liam says. Amanda, Serenity, and I all run up to our rooms to get changed. I for one don't take long to get ready.

I run to my closet and pick out a hot pink, spaghetti strap dress, with brown buttons going down the front, and a brown belt. I put my hair in some curls, put red lipstick on, as well as dark grey eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and some sparkles on my eyes. I ran to my drawers and got my nail polish out. I painted my nails so it was yellow closest to my finger, the it faded to orange, then it faded to pink. I got my nail dryer out (yes I have one...be jealous) and dried my nails.

When I was done I punt on a pair of pink heels with a pink bow on the side of them and walked downstairs. I grabbed my pink clutch on my way down. I grab my phone and see that the guys will be back after they changed, but when I got to the living room they were there in different clothes.

"Hola!" I semi shout. To no surprise I was the first girl.

"You change kinda fast." Louis commented. I shrug.

"Nails and hair take the longest." I carefully sit on the couch and wait for the other girls to be done.

*~*~*~*

After for what seemed like forever, Serenity finally comes down. She comes walking down the stairs in black sandals, a dark red lace dress that reached mid thigh and sleeves that went to her elbows, a thin black belt, nails that went from blue to black to pink (blue closest to her finger), light curls, pink lips, and mascara and eyeliner put on her eyes. She looked gorgeous.

"Hi" Serenity said sheepishly.

"You look really pretty, Serenity!" I shout, wanting to be the first to complement her.

"Thanks" she shouts back. I smile and go back to playing on my phone. I can feel Harry's hot breath going down my neck. I look up at him.

"Do you mind?" I ask.

"Not at all." he cheekily smile. I roll my eyes and continue playing Flappy Bird. "You died." he states right after the freaking retarded bird running into the freaking pipes.

"No shiz, Sherlock."

"Shiz?" he asks, amusement all over his face.

"I'm trying to stop cussing. Just so ya know."

"Ok." I continued to play. "you died again." He snorted.

"I'm done." I say and lock my iPod. I look over at him, who may I add is really close, to see him smirking. I roll my eyes. "You're such a retard." I say under my breath. He gives me a big, cheeky, which shows his big dimples. I poke his dimple.

"I'm the retard?" He asks.

"Yes" just then Amanda comes down. THANK THE LORD SHE LIVES!!!!!" I shout while standing up. Right as I do so I hear Harry sigh in, disappointment? I don't know, but he sighed. I wonder why?

I revert my attention to Amanda. She was wearing a dress that ended about mid thigh, with a baby blue on top and a flowery pattern on bottom with a black ribbon and a bow on it. She also wore a pare of light blue heels with a bow on the side. She has bows painted in her nails, and she had on white eyeshadow, and pink lip gloss. Her blonde hair was in loose curls with a Dutch braid going around the back.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I, for one, have been read for a half hour!" I exclaim.

"I have been ready for half of that!" Serenity adds.

"Sorry?" Amanda says, but it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Can we just go? I'm hungry!" I whine.

"You're always hungry." Amanda complains.

"Then let's go so I don't complain more!" I say and walk out of the flat.

We get into the van and head to MASH. I was bouncing my leg in a habit. I swear sometimes I feel like I have ADHD. Harry gives me this weird look and I just shrug.

When we finally arrive, we get our seats and order.

*~*~*~*~

It's is now after the meal and we are all at the boys place. The guys dropped us off at our flat to change. During dinner we decided to have a movie night because why not? Actually it was because the boys are busy all week.

I was cuddled up with Harry on the couch. Why? Because it is freaking freezing in here! All I am wearing is a light pink CAMI and white shorts that say Destin, FL on the butt. So yes, I was cold.

"What movie?" Serenity asks.

"I don't know." Amanda says.

"I don't care." I say cuddling into Harry's chest because I was tired. Just tired.

"Ellie?" Serenity asks.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Let's get ice cream ready." Amanda butts in.

"Ok." I sigh and get up walking into the kitchen. We get the ice cream out and Serenity putts all this good stuff in mine. But just not good food that belongs in ice cream. I don't even know what she put in mine.

"So? You and Harry?" Serenity asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

-Harry's POV-

"So? You and Harry?" I hear my name being mentioned.

"What about me and Harry?" Ellie asks.

"You like him." Serenity states. I am now 100% interested in this conversation.

"Why do you say that?" Ellie asks, no emotion in her voice. Ouch.

"You so like him. I know when your lying."

"I'm not lying. I was simply asking a question." Ellie replies.

"Just admit that you like him." Amanda sighs.

"But I don't." Ellie says, but it was muffled. I don't know why. "GIVE ME MY ICE CREAM!" she shouts.

"Just say you like him and you'll get it back." Amanda explains.

"But I don't!" Why does it hurt when she says that?

"Then no ice cream." Serenity says.

"Fine! I do ok!? Happy?" I hear Ellie give in. For some reason it brings a smile to my face. She likes me. Why does this make me happy? As I was think Ellie, Amanda, and Serenity return.

"What are you eating!?" I ask in disgust.

"Chocolate chip ice cream with chocolate syrup, black berries, raspberries, Pringles, Cheez-Its, M'n'Ms, Skittles, and a lot of sprinkles." she replies.

"How can you eat that!?"

"Put it in my mouth and swallow?" She sasses back.

After that we cuddle up and watch who knows what. But the only thing I could think about was Ellie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED! you're welcome!