Chapter 10

Amanda's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh and I have become great friends. It looks like so did the other girls. I feel bad for Caramel though (if u don't remember its Amanda's lizard). I haven't been paying much attention to him. So, while Ellie's sleeping, I'm gonna put him on her forehead because she loves Caramel don't get me wrong, but she gets so freaked out if he's in her face. So that's exactly what I'm going to do now.

SERENITY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHHH" I hear Ellie scream from her room. Harry, Josh, and Niall are still here, so it scares them to death. I run upstairs to see Ellie with Caramel on her face. Oh, Amanda, you've outdone yourself.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH" Everyone starts laughing at the same time.

"It's not funny," Ellie wines.

"Yes it is." Niall replies. Oh my god, I forgot he was behind me. Ellie takes Caramel off her face and hands him to Amanda who puts him on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the lovely wake up call," Ellie says sarcastically.

"Not a problem," Amanda says back. Oh how I love this drama.

ELLIE'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was fun. Ugh, sometimes I really hate Amanda. Well, while I'm up I shoo everyone out so I can take a shower. The guys are hanging out here til 5 because they have rehearsals late today for some reason. Don't ask me.

After my shower, I walk downstairs so I can get scared, again, by Harry. "BOO!" He yells jumping in front of me while I'm walking down the stairs.

I trip down the stairs. "WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!" I yell while sitting on the bottom step. Now my butt hurts.

Harry, with a OH MY GOD, look on his face says,"Oh my god, I didn't mean too-"

I cut him of,"I'm fine. Just help me up," I roll my eyes and stick out my hand so he can, well, help me up. He does so and Serenity, Amanda, Josh, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and this other guy runs in.

"What the hell happened" Niall asks.

"This asshole scared the shit out of me and made me fall down the fucking stairs" I state wile laughing a little.

"Harry what the hell!" Serenity in her fake OMG tone.

"Thanks Serenity," I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"No problem!"

"Who's this?" I ask and point at the only one I don't know.

"Oh, I'm Louis!" he smiles and sticks out his hand. I shake it.

Amanda runs downstairs and says,"Surprise! We have a surprise for you Ellie."

"Fuck," I mutter under my breathe. Harry apparently heard me and started giggling like a little school girl.

"That's what you get for sleeping til noon." Niall coos. someones puts a blindfold on me and leads me to the car. Crap. I can tell I'm in between two people who I have no idea who.

"Ready?" Niall asks. I could tell it was from the front left of the car. So he was driving.

"Yeah" Harry says. He's right next to me. Greeaaaaat. I lean my head on Harry and fall asleep so I don't have a panic attack. I hate surprises, and don't even get me started about blindfolds. Bad memories.

**************************************************************