Chapter 32

Ellie POV

I walk through the front door of my mom's house. I was welcomed by the smell of food.

"HONEY, IM HOME!" I shouted as I dropped my bags.

"ELLIE!" I heard my mom yell from my dad's old room.

"MOM! HEY DYLAN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled. I walk into the hallway and give my mom a big hug.

"Hey there little gurl." My brother teases. He knows I hate being called 'little gurl'. I glare at him, but give him a hug anyway. I love how he's like in his 20's yet he still hasn't moved out of Mom's house yet.

"Shut up." I then go back to the living room and get my bags. I bring them to my old room and put them down. Meh. I'm not going to unpack.

I race down the stairs yelling, "FOOOOOOOOOD!" Then I get a call. I look at the caller ID to see it's my dad. "HOLA PAPA!" I shout. I am like really hyper.

"Hey Ellie. Are you coming Thursday?" he asked.

"Yes indeedy." I confirm.

"Ok, well we are going to Green Bier and then back to Nancy's, so bring an extra change of clothes." he informs me.

"KAY! Dad I have food waiting for me, so I'll talk to you later. Bye. Love you!" I say. He says bye and that he loves me too and I hang up.

After I eat who knows what, I went to bed. Stupid jet lag.

The next day -/:

I wake up to my mom yelling at me.

"ELLIE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" Well it's lovely to wake up to that.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh" I groan and get out of bed. I go and get some things out of my suitcase and go take a shower.

After my shower, I changed into a black tank top, light blue jean shorts, and my black converse. I put on makeup and my glasses and called my dad.

"Hello?" he answered

"Hey Dad. Can I come over?" I asked.

"Sure." he replied and gave me the address. I thanked him and said I would be there soon. I head out the door, with Mom's car keys in my hand.

Once I got to the good size ranch, I knocked on the door and heard the dog bark from the back yard. TOBY!

I ran to the back and hopped the fence.

"TOBY!" I shouted as he ran up to me. I crouched down as he attacked me. Well, not really, he just kept licking me. I looked up to see my dad. I gave him a hug and he asked about London. That's when I started explaining everything that has happened.

Harry POV

I am going to make it up to Ellie today. I have an idea and asked Serenity where she lived. She gave me the address and directions and I started heading there.

So many things were rushing through my mind. So many that I didn't even know half of them. A few where like what if she won't want to talk to me? What if I really blew it?

I finally arrived at a tiny house with no trees in the front yard. I walked up and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" a male asked.

"Hi. Is Ellie home?"

"No. She's at our Dad's house." So this guy is her brother.

"Oh. Well do you know where that is? I really need to talk to her." I begged. Lucky for me he gave me the address and I went my way.