Chapter 24

Ellie POV

OMG! I get to spend the day with Harry! I am freaking out! What are we going to do? What if I embarrass myself! GAH! I'll just go with the flow. Go with the flow Ellie is what they will call me! Hehehehe.

So, here I am, laying on the couch, my head on Harry's lap, watching Lizard Lick on Netflix. I love that show! There's just so much drama!

I look up at Harry to see that he is already looking at me.

"What are we going to do today?" I look at the clock. "It's already one-ish." I look back at Harry.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I asked you first." I smirked.

Harry sighed. "What if we..." he trailed off, trying to think I presume. I them jumped up and started hopping up and down in excitement.

"Can we go to the park!?" Then he started laughing. "What?"

"You got really excited and happy about going to the park." He said between laughter. I crossed me arms and sat down, 'pouting'. Harry poked my cheek and I swatted his hand away. "Ellie" He whispered, but I turned my head so it wasn't facing Harry. "Hmmm. I wonder if you're ticklish?" Harry thought out loud, kinda. I shot my head back and looked at him, terrified. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." he smiled cheekily. He then started tickling me. Dang that boy. I am very ticklish.

When he finally stopped, I was gasping for air. I then realize how close we where. He was on top of me, holding his weight on his knees, and he was really close. Like really close. I was just staring in his eyes and he did the same. I could have sworn he was getting closer until my phone rang.

I grabbed it from the coffee table and looked at the caller ID. Serenity. Thanks a lot!

"Hello?" I ask, still trying to catch my breath, and then look up into Harry's green eyes.

"How's it going?" she asked happily.

"Pretty good until you called." I shot back. Not in a mean tone though.

"Oh? What were you doing?" I could just picture her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well I wassssss eating Nutella!" I wasn't lying. I did eat Nutella. I just left out the tickling part.

"Ok. Whatever you say."

"BYE SERENITY!" I shouted, Harry was now sitting at the other end of the couch, my legs on his lap. I hung up before she could reply. I tossed my phone back on the table. "Park?" I asked hopefully.

"Park" He smiled. I jumped up excitedly and ran upstairs to change and to go get a soccer and volleyball. I tossed Harry the soccer ball while I carried the volleyball.

We got outside and I started bumping and setting the volleyball all the way to the park across the street.

I then saw the swings and stood there. Then it hit me. It literally hit me. The ball hit me, in the head! I ignored it and ran to the swings. I actually forgot that Harry was here. I was just a kid again.

Harry and I spent the rest of the day at the park, playing soccer, volleyball, playing on the swings, and even the playground. We were just about to go home when I had an idea. I ran up and stole Harry's hat. I kept running and put the hat on my head as I heard him yelling at me, laughing, telling me to slow down, and other things I'm not gonna do.

Then I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and I didn't feel the ground anymore. I was laughing and actually having fun. That was until we heard a flash.

"Really" Harry whisper. My guess would be paparazzi. "The paps" Then he grabbed my had and ran over to our soccer and volleyball. We grabbed those and ran, hand in hand, back to the house. But we didn't go to the house. We threw the balls (hehehehehehe) in the yard and continued to run.

It felt nice. We were running, I was laughing. Harry wasn't, but I was. I found this fun! I don't know why, but I did. Obviously Harry was pissed, but I'm the kinds of person to laugh at everything. It makes my day to make other people's day. So what did I do? I stopped. Which caused Harry to stop. "what are you doing?" Harry asked in my ear. There where only like four of them.

"Hi!" I say cheerily!

"Are you two dating!"

"Is it true that you're pregnant!"

"Who are you!" they started yelling.

"No" I pointed to the guy who asked the first question. "No!" I pointed to the next. "And you'll find out because you always do so there is no point in making it easier for you to ruin my life." I point to the last guy and smiled sweetly. I grabbed Harry's hand and walked away. I answered their questions so I would hope that they would leave us alone.

We were walking down the streets of London, just enjoying each other's company.

"HARRY CAN WE FET ICE CREAM?" I shouted, you know after I saw the ice cream place.

"Sure, babe. Harry smiled down at me. I dragged him into the store. We got our ice cream, I got blue raspberry and Harry got chocolate, and headed home.

When we got to the apartment, we walked in to see everyone there.

"Heyyyyy" I said happily.

"I think it worked." Louis whispered to Zayn. I saw Harry shake his head no from the corner of my eye.

"What did or didn't work." I asked confused. Everyone acted like they didn't hear me. ok then.

"We have to go. We have a long day tomorrow." Liam said.

"Serenity?" Niall asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do you maybe want to go out tomorrow?" he asked nervously.

"I would love to." and with that, they left. I head up to bed before the girls could ask me questions.

___________________________

It's not long, but it's something!