Chapter 11

SERENITY'S POV

I'm in the car next to Ellie who's sleeping on Harry's shoulder. I bring out my phone, again, and take pictures. I'd do that to Amanda too if she did anything like this that I could use for blackmail. I look out the window to see that we're about 5 mins away. So, I wake up Ellie. Well, at least tell Harry to.

"Wake up, love." He says in hushed tones shaking her shoulder a bit. She doesn't wake.

"She's a heavy sleeper. You'll need to do more than that." Harry grins.

"Got it. " Harry yells at the top of his lungs,"WAKE UP ELLIE!" With that she wakes up. Scared to death.

ELLIE'S POV

What the fuck Harry! I was just sleeping and he yells in my ear. "What the hell was that for?" I ask, my voice a little raspy from the sleep. Everyone was laughing. What's so funny?

"You wouldn't wake up." Harry states.

"Whatever. Where are we?" Still, I have the blindfold on, so I can't see shit.

"Surprise," Zayn says. He's behind us. So is Liam, I think. All I can hear are hushed whispers, so I'm not sure.

"Niall, how much longer?" Louis asks from the front seat. Where's Amanda and Josh?

"We're here" he says.

"FINALLY! Can you take this death trap off me now?" I ask.

"Death trap?" Harry questioned my words.

"Long story," I reply. in an obviously annoyed tone. "Can you take the blindfold off now?" I ask again when we get out of the car.

"Oh, yeah." Harry says from a distance. I can hear him shuffling over to me. He mush be running. I feel hands turn me around and messing with the blindfold. I CAN SEE!!! FINALLY!!!!

"Thank you." I say turning around to face Harry. "Are we going bowling?" I ask seeing the bowling alley.

"Yep!" Serenity replies from behind me. I jump, and ALMOST fall until Harry grabbed my arm and kept me on my feet.

"Thanks" I say, sending a death glare at Serenity. We all race inside. Niall winning because he was closest to the door. I came in second.

We all walk in to see the place empty. They probably reserved it. "So, teams, or every man for themselves?"

"Teams." Harry states. "We discussed everything while you were asleep."

"So, what are the teams?" I ask.

"Me, you, Zayn, and Louis. And, Niall, Serenity, Amanda, Liam, and Josh." I look around and don't see Amanda or Josh. Harry notices and says," They took a different car."

"It's like you read my mind!" I say. We all find a seat. I'm sitting in between Serenity and Harry, Harry is sitting next to Louis, Louis is sitting next to Zayn, Zayn is sitting next to two empty seats. Serenity is sitting next to Niall who's sitting next to Liam. We are all sitting in a huge table that we made from other tables.

About 5 mins later Amanda and Josh show up. It was really awkward without them, even though they don't say much. That's okay though, I'm just glad that they're here so I can kick some ass. "Let's go kick some ass!" I say

"How do you know that you'll kick ass?" Serenity asks.

"You know I'm boss at bowling!" I state and flip my hair. There goes Harry with the girly giggle. "Shall we get started?"

"Yeah" Amanda says. I missed her, surprisingly, We've been teasing each other ever since we met in middle school back in America. Then we lost touch in high school. Then we found each other, and Serenity, at Starbucks after high school. Two years later Amanda and Serenity moved to the UK and I didn't have enough to go too. So, when I got enough money, which was last year, I moved here too. Funny how things work out, huh?

"Your turn Ell" Amanda says waving her hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry, lost in thought." I go up to bowl and got 7 pins down. Then got the 2 more down.

After bowling, my team won, by the way, we get back in the car. No blindfold this time. Thank god. "Now where are we going" I ask.

"Surprise" Harry says.

"Crap" I mutter under my breath. "At least tell me how long it will take to get there"

"5 minutes" Niall says looking over his shoulder.

*5 minutes later*

"We're here" Niall exclaims.

"YAY!" Serenity yells in my ear.

"Ouch, do you have to yell it in my ear?" I ask.

"YES I DO" she yells in my ear, again. Harry gets out of the car, as does the rest of us. I look and see where we are. I'm so excited now.

**************************************************************