Chapter 2

Hey guys hope u liked the last chapter. i should say here's number two! Enjoy!

*************************************************************************************************

Today was a busy day at work. So many people wanted the most complected drinks!. But there are perks of working at Starbucks, I get free cappuccinos. Those are like heaven. Anyway, I'm on my way home, so I can take a nap in my shared room. I share a room with Serenity. Apparently Amanda 'needed' her own room.

So, I go in the elevator, or lift, to our apartment. Like always, I forgot my key. I bang on the door, and after pounding on the door for five minutes, Serenity finally opens it.

I run upstairs to my room and open my door. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! "SERENITY!!! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS!!!!" I scream. Surprising, the man asleep on my bed didn't wake up I turn around to ask Serenity, again, but I bump into her instead.

"Shut up. You'll wake him up." she says in a hushed tone and shuts the door. We walk downstairs and sit on the couch so I can get an explanation. "It's Niall. He was drunk last night and I 'saved' him." Yeah, 'saved'. More like kidnapped. "All these slutty girls where all over him. I'm glad I was there" she says practically hold a scream of excitement.

"Yeah, but what will you tell him when he wakes up?"

"What I told you. Then he'll fall in love with me." Don't get your hopes up.

"How do you know that?"

"Because he will. Ok," she replies being very sassy.

"WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!?!" Serenity and I both look at each other when we hear an Irish voice from our room. I run upstairs and see the Irish boy so confused and freaked out.

"What's up, blondie?" I say.

"Umm...who are you??" he asks with a nervous look and tone.

"Oh. Sorry. I'm Bond. James Bond"I joke. Serenity hits my arm.

"No, shes Ellie."

"Uhm, why am I here? And where exactly is here?"

"Serenity will explain that. "

Serenity starts to explain the story to Niall who surprisingly believes it. 

"Oh, okay. Thanks." he says with  a smile. "Well I better get back to the lads. Thanks for your help again, love." he says as he leaves.

"So why are you so chill about him leaving?" I asking.

"Because I put his number in my phone and my number in his." I'm not surprised. "I'm going to text him now" she goes skipping downstairs. I follow her down the stairs and grab some Cookies and Cream Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream from the freezer and start snacking while watching whatever movie Amanda was watching.

"OMG!!" Serenity screams. "Niall invited us to Nando's to meet the guys!!"

"You two have fun." I respond.

"NO! You're going with us."

"Nope."

"Yes, you are" she says "Or I'll take all your ice cream."

"You're cruel," I glare.

*************************************************************************************************

Serenity is on the side ^-^

The Mediocre Life of Ellie Christiansan *One Direction*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें