Chapter 5

****************************************************************

"Can we have a booth please" Niall requests to the waitress.

"Yes you may. Right this way." the waitress says, leading us to our booth. Amanda goes in first on one side, then me, then Harry. On the other side, Serenity goes in first, then Niall. They look so cute together.

"So where are the rest of the guys?" Amanda asks.

"Josh is on his way, and Louis, Zayn, and Liam have dates. So they won't be here." Niall repys.

"Ok, but I have to use the restroom" Amanda states. Harry and I shift so she can get out. Yes, I get the wall.

When Amanda gets back, She sits on Serenity and Niall's side. Then Josh comes and sits next to Harry. This is a pretty big booth.

*ONE MEAL LATER AT OUR APPAREMENT*

"I WON!!!" I screamed at Harry. I kicked his ass at FIFA. I'm boss at that game. I walk downstairs to see Niall and Serenity are on the couch watching a movie, The House at the End of the Street. Why didn't they invite me?

"Why wasn't I invited? You know I love this movie!" I yell at Serenity.

"Because I wanted you and Harry to have some alone time." she says as she wiggles her eyebrows. Oh God.

"But, I love this movie" I say, ignoring her remark.

"Then sit on the other couch," pointing at the other couch,"if you want to watch it so badly."

"Fine, I will" I say sitting on the couch, Harry following. We sit, on the couch, together. 

*ONE AMAZING MOVIE LATER*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serenity's POV

That was a good movie. I look over to see Ellie and Harry asleep on the small couch. So cute. I take a picture of them. I could so use this for blackmail. I look over to see Niall asleep too. Ugh, going to sleep early? Yeah nope! I go on Instagram and post the picture of Harry and Ellie. I tagged them and said, "Aren't they cute together?" Minutes later I get hundreds of replys saying things like Yes, no, back off my man, and things like that. People these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie's POV

I wake up on Harry's chest. What the hell am doing. I get up as soon as I realize what I am actually  doing. Serenity has this "OMG, I'm so getting you" look on her face. What did she do? "What did you do?"

"Check Instagram," she replies

I see what she posted. If i had the energy I would so kill her, and if I wasn't already used to it. She shipped me with a lot of people back at middle school. I once borrowed some money from a friend so, guess what? She shipped us.

"Okay then. Where's Amanda?"

"I the kitchen with Josh I think." Serenity replies. They really hit it off last night. They are both so quiet. Let's see what they're doing.

****************************************************************