Chapter 4

We all walk out of the apartment, Serenity is walking right next to Niall, they make such a cute couple. I, on the other hand, am walking next to Harry, who's staring at me. I look at him and say,"Why are you looking at me like that?" I laugh.

"Oh, umm" he scratches the back of his neck nervously, his face going red. "Well, I just think that you're beautiful, that's all." He smiles awkwardly. I blush in return. Why do I have to make everything so awkward? "Soooo, ummm," he says nervously.

"What?" Why is he so nervous?

"I still don't know your name" he grins. I feel so stupid.

"Well I'm Ellie and this is Amand-" I turn around to see Amanda wasn't there. I run back to the apartment and walk in. "AMANDA YOU ARE COMING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" I yell and Amanda runs down the stairs and outside to catch up with the guys, and Serenity. I walk after her.

When we reach the guys, and Serenity, Harry had a very confused look on his face that made me start to crack up laughing. I couldn't breathe.

"What's so funny?" Harry asks.

"Your... face" I managed to say between laughs. Harry's face looked like a mix of confusion and hurt. When I finally stopped laughing, I explained," I mean, you looked really funny when you were confused. That's all. I laugh easily too. So don't feel bad." His face lightened up, witch made me feel better. I don't like to hurt people.

"We're here" Niall exclaims.

I, sitting in the middle, get out on Amanda's side of the car and Serenity, Amanda, and I walk the Wizard of Oz, otherwise known as the "monkey walk, style of walk.  Harry joins in locking arms with me, Niall does the same locking arms with Serenity. I look around to see everyone staring at us. Oh well. We walk in, locking arms.

****************************************************************