Chapter 37

Serenity POV (this is happening the same day Harry met Ellie's family)

I woke up to someone calling me. I reached over and grabbed my phone and answered. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Serenity. I'm picking yo up for the mall in 10" Amanda explained. I looked at the clock. It read 10.

"What? But-" She hung up. Dang it. I got up and changed out of my pjs and into some actual clothes. I looked at my curly hair and tried to taim it. Nothing. I ran down the stairs, money in my pocket, when I heard someone knock. I opened the door and let her in. "So whats with the random mall trip?" I asked.

"I wanted to get some TOMS, but Ellie is busy and I didn't want to go alone."

"Ellie is busy? She's never busy."

"Yeah, she's hanging out with Harry later at her aunt's house."

"Oh." I walked into the kitchen where my mom is and told her I was going to the mall. She replied with a simply ok.

We got into Anna's mom's car and drove to our favorite mall. We wondered around the mall for a while. We went to Bath and Body, HotTopic, food court.

"Serenity? Can we go try on dresses?" 

"We haven't done that i a while. Sure" I replied. We walked into JCPennies because it was closer than Macy's

We tried on a bunch of dresses until I found one I really liked. It was beautiful. It was perfect. It was too perfect to describe.

"Serenity, you have to get that." Amanda interrupted my thoughts I looked at the price tag to see it was 50$. I don't have that much. 

"It's too expensive." I say sadly while taking it off. I put it on the hanger when my mom called. Amanda went to go buy a dress she really liked while I talked to my mom. I looked at the time on the wall clock. 4. Wow.

"Yes Mom?" I answered my phone.

"I need you home"

"Why?"

"Chores"

"Ok. We're on our way." While I was on the phone, Amanda put out dresses away. Thanks Amanda.

"Amanda! I need to go home." I saw. I saw that she had already bought her dress and it was in the bag.

"Let's go." That's when I noticed she had another bag with shoes. She did get her TOMS. So that means this trip wasn't for nothing.

We got into Amanda's mom's car and took off.

Once we arrived at my house, Amanda followed me inside. Ok? She dragged me into my room and told me to take a shower.

"I can't. I have chores."

"Ellie called your mom and told her to do that. Shower." I did as I was told and took a shower.

I got out and dressed and Amanda started doing my hair. I took out my phone while he was doing my hair and noticed it was 4:30. I am soooooo confused. I got on Instagram anyway. 

After my hair was done, Amanda went to my makeup. After that my nails. After that, she fave me the bag that held her dress.

"Put this on"

"But It's your dress"

"Just go" Amanda pushed me into the bathroom. I pulled the dress out of the bag to see it was the dress I liked from the mall. I love Amanda. I was still confused why she was doing this. I put on the perfect dress and left the bathroom. Amanda handed me a pair of sandals.