Chapter 15

I wake up coughing. Fuck. I'm sick. I'm never sick. When I was in school when I called in 'sick' and I would just to sleep all day. Yeah, I did get sick once or twice, but it was mostly because of allergies. "Are you ok?" Harry asked. Oh, I forgot he stayed. I look over to see him sitting up, resting on the headboard of the bed. Was he awake when I was asleep.

"Yeah *cough* can you *cough* get me some *cough* tea?" I ask. Barely able to move.

"Of course. What kind?" he asked. I finally stopped coughing.

"Hazelnut please" he nods and leaves the room. So that must be why I was acting so weird last night. My mom told me that she always knew a day before I was sick because I wouldn't be thinking right, and just act plain out weird. I got up, changed into some sweats and a hoodie that was on the floor. After I put it on I realized it was Harry's 'Jack Wills' hoodie. I wrap myself up in a blanket, I look like a caterpillar in a cocoon. I walk downstairs and plop myself down on the couch. I look at the clock and see that's it's 10am. Did I sleep for that long. Damn. Just then Harry came in with two cups of tea. I thank him and take a sip.

"So, what do you usually do when your sick?" Harry questioned. I shrugged.

"I'm not normally sick. But when I am I sleep." I say.

"Oh." was all he said.

"Lets watch a movie." I suggested and he nodded.

"What movie?" I thought for a minute.

"Titanic" I said confidently. Harry's face lit up. He went and got the movie from the cupboard and popped it in the DVD player. Harry rejoind me on the couch. I shared my blanket with him and we watched the movie.

After the movie, I was crying. It is such a sad movie. Probably not the best to watch when your sick but, oh well, little late now. Anyways, I was crying in Harry's chest while he comforted me. He rubbed my back and said words of wisdom. Words of wisdom like 'shhh it's ok' Very wise if you ask me. After I stopped crying, FINALLY, I removed my face from Harry's chest.

"Better now?" Harry asked. I nodded and hopped up to find a funny movie. White Chicks. I popped the movie in and returned to my seat next to Harry.

After that movie we watched Possession, then Identity Thief, and now, I am asleep. Well, kinda. I'm like half asleep. Like, I'm sleeping, but know what's going on around me. Like I know that Harry got up, probably to get another cup of tea, and I know that he is now watching tv.

"WE'RE HOME!" Serenity yells.

"SHHHHH!" Harry shh-ed. I was laying my head on his chest and he had his arms around my waist. Quite comfy if you ask me.

"AWWWWW!" Amanda cooed.

"INSTAGRAMING!!" Serenity yells. God she's loud.

"You're way too loud" Josh says. Josh is here? Aww. Amanda is growing up! They make such a cute couple!

"Would you guys shut up! I want to get a good pic for Instagram!" Serenity comments, well, demanded.

Click

"TO INSTAGRAM!!" Serenity yells. She doesn't have Twitter or Facebook. I actually got rid of my Twitter because of the hate. The hate doesn't bother me, I just don't like it. Now I only have Instagram!

"Don't wake her! She's sick!" Harry demands. Aw! He doesn't want to wake the angel! Pft. Angel? I am no angel!

"I'm already awake." I mutter, still tired because I didn't get any actual sleep.

"Sorry, love. Just go back to sleep." Harry tells me.

"I was never fully asleep. and now I have to check Instagram!" I saw jumping up, feeling much better, and grabbing my iPhone. I get on Instagram and see that Serenity post the pic of me and Harry, tagged us, and put in the description thing Don't they look soooo cute!? Oh no. She tagged him. Great. He didn't know I had an Instagram! I look at my followers and they are blowing up! Now I don't know who to follow! Thanks a whole lot Serenity! Hint the sarcasm. I sit back in the couch and see Harry on his phone too. He followed me. I was already following him :p. I glare at Serenity who was back. She just shrugs. That girl sometimes!

"So what did you do whir we were gone?" Josh asked. Serenity was just wiggling her eyebrows.

"Watch movies and drank tea" I say.

"Suuuuuuure." Serenity says obviously not convinced.

"Believe me or not that's what we did." I say shrugging and cuddling into blanket.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Serenity asked backing off the subject.

"I wanna watch more movies!" I whined like a 5 year old.

Harry laughed a little and agreed as well as everyone else. I look around and see that me and Harry are in one couch, Niall and Serenity are sharing a couch with Amanda and Josh. ANOSH! SENIALL! Oh my shipping mind. I didn't even realize I was leaning on Harry until he put his arm around me. Interesting.

"What movie ya'll wanna watch?" I asked.

"I donno. What movie do you wanna watch?" Serenity asked.

"Ummmm..." I thought for a moment. What movie didn't we watch today? "Mama?" I questioned.

"Last time we wanted to watch it you were to scared!" Amanda commented.

"Well! I don't care! I wanna watch it now!" I whined again.

"Ok. Ok." Amanda got the remote and got on Netflix. She started the movie and watched it.

________________________

Sorry for such the late update...hehe