Chapter 43

Warning: Big words in this chapter! Trying to expand my vocabulary

Ellie's POV

"Hey Ellie! Do you want t-what's wrong?" Serenity cut herself off. I was sitting on the couch, staring at my phone. Thinking.

I blinked a few times and looked up. "Harry doesn't trust me" I say disappointedly.

"Why not?"

"I don't even know! He called me and said that the paps caught me 'in a relationship' with 4 other guys! I asked him if he trusted me and all I got was silence," I explain.

"He should know better than anyone that the paps mess up. THEY THOUGHT THAT HE AND GEMMA WERE DATING FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

I nodded in accolade. Can't I just eat ice cream and watch chick flicks all day? Is that an option?

"No" Serenity proclaimed. Wait, what?

"You were talking out loud" she said in reply to my baffled face.

"Amanda and I are going to the place across the street for dinner. Do you want to come?" She proposed. I shook my head.

"Like I said, I just want to eat ice cream and watch chick flicks. Go have fun" I aforementioned, standing up from the couch and walking into the kitchen. I opened the freezer and got some cookie dough ice cream.

Serenity took it from my hands and placed it back in the freezer. I just stood there with my hands still out like I was still holding the tub of heaven.

"You're coming" Serenity demanded. I knew I was going. Whether I liked it or not.

"Okayyyy" I sighed in defeat. "I never really had a choice anyway" I chuckled, trying to look on the bright side.

"Go get ready!" Serenity shooed me to my room to get changed.

I put on some light blue skinny jeans and a Batman tank top. I scurried to the bathroom and washed my face. I applied some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. I made my way back to my bedroom, put on my favorite black converse, and left my hair as is.

I checked my phone for the time. 9pm. Well this outta be fun.

I ran back into the main room thing-a-majig (a/n big word right!) and saw Serenity and Amanda, waiting not so, patiently.

"Finally!" Amanda exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless.

"You need to change again" Serenity demanded.

"Why?" I asked, then noticed that they were all dressed up.

"Because it's a fancy place. Now go" Serenity pushed me back to my room. I groaned, but obliged.

This time I changed into a strapless, red dress that went right above my knee and had a bedazzled waste. I put on some black strap heels as well. I kept my make up the same, but curled my hair and tied it into a bow. Going through my jewelry, I found a charm bracelet and infinity heart necklace and put those on. Done.

I made my way back into the main room and we left for the restaurant.

As we were walking, we saw a man who walked with a clumsy gait. He was obviously drunk.

We rushed to the restaurant, not wanting and encounter with the man.

Once Amanda, Serenity, and I arrived, we went to the person at the podium. Non-surprisingly, he spoke French.