Chapter 13

omg...im soooo sorry i haven't updated in forever. ive been busy reading and getting inspiration. and taking care of my ill bro cuz hes got a nasty cough. well..i hope u enjoy the especially long chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning, just remembering everything that happened last night. That's why I hate heights. It always ends up bad. I turn my head and see that its 9ish. Serenity and Amanda should be up. I skip, yes skip, downstairs to see Amanda having cereal. I walk in and get some for myself. I sit down next to her and we eat in silence. Why does Amanda have to make things awkward.

"Heyyyyyyy" finally Serenity.

"Hey" is all I say, well, because I have a mouth full of food. Like always.

SO LIGHT EM UP UP UP LIGHT EM UP UP UP I'M ON FIRE my ring tone goes off. Who would be calling me? Oh well. I answer without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer wit a mouth full of food...still.

"Hey" the all too familiar British voice for THE Harry Styles.

"Ugh. What do you want?"

"Well you don't seem too happy." he replies in a hurt tone.

"Cause I'm not...Now answer my question"

"Weeellllll, I was hoping if you, Serenity, and Amanda wanted to hang out. We have a photo shoot in a bit, but maybe after?"

"Let me ask" I hold the talking part of the phone do he won't hear me. "Do ya guys want to hang out with the 1D today...Harry was asking?"

"YES!!!!" you can only guess who that's from.

"Sure, sounds fun"

"kk" I remove my hand from my phone and say "Ok...what time?"

"great...ummmm...we'll pick you guys up at let's say...2?" Its 10 now so that should be good.

"fine" and I hang up. Yeah, I know it was rude, but that boy almost got me killed on the Ferris Wheel.

"What time?" Serenity asks...almost too excited.

"2"

"OH MY GOSH I'VE GOT TO GET READY!!!!" with that she runs upstairs. I turn around to talk to Amanda, but she ran upstairs too. Ugh, they're such girly girls. I take a step outside to feel for the weather. I have no idea where they are taking us, so I have to be prepared. It's pretty warm outside. I walk back inside and walk upstairs. I then take a shower and do all that stuff.

I get out of the bathroom to see that I took a pretty long shower. I got in at, maybe 10:30. Well now it's 1:30. How the hell did that happen? Oh well..I walk over to my dresser and decide on some short shorts, a reddish pinkish tank top blouse kind of thing, some red sandals, my white wrist purse and some aviators (outfit in comments#1). I walk downstairs and see its half past 1. I didn't think it took THAT long. I see that Amanda and Serenity aren't ready yet, so I turn on the TV, or how British people call it the telly. I finally sit down when I realized I did nothing to my hair. I don't want to go hang out with the most famous boy band in the world with a rats nest in my hair. Psh.....who cares.....never mind.....I do. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair isn't that bad. I put it up in a messy bun and walk out.  When I walk back into the living room, I see Serenity and Amanda sitting in the living room. Serenity had on a strapless dress that was black and had a bunch of colorful flowers on it. It went down to right below her knee. (outfit in comments#2) She had on gold gladiator sandals. Amanda on the other hand had on a green-ish blue T-shirt type thing (the shirts that are short in the front but gets longer towards the back), pink shorts, a pink scarf with flower print on it, and brown sandals. (outfit in comments#3) They both had aviators in their hands as long as their purses. Serenity had a brown over the shoulder bag and Amanda had the new purse Serenity gave her for her birthday that was brown and the same green-ish blue color that is the same color of her shirt.