Chapter 39

Ellie POV

"Stop" I laughed. "Harry seriously, I'm trying to cook." Harry kept kissing my cheek, hands around my waist which is making it very difficult to make pancakes. "Harry" I whine. For once, I woke up before everyone and decided to make breakfast. I failed the first time because I used powder sugar instead of pancake mix, but luckily Harry woke up and started laughing at me. At least it was only him. Let's just hope he doesn't say anything. "Harry, go away. Let me cook!" I laughed.

"Sorry I'm just really happy" Harry said, kissing my cheek again. He's been smiling all morning.

"Well can you be happy somewhere else, I'm almost done."

"But then I won't be happy because I'm somewhere else and not with my girlfriend" he said, emphasizing girlfriend. I smiled at that.

"Ugh" Harry kissed my cheek again and I laughed. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like it. I mean, seriously!

I finished making the pancakes and walked into the living room area of the hotel room to wake everyone else up. Harry had his arm slung over my shoulders. Ok, let's see.

I walked over to Serenity and kicked her. She was on the floor next to Niall.

"Niall there's food." I said simply. He woke up and jumped up which caused Serenity to wake up. Two down.

I walked over to Liam who was in the chair. I threw a pillow at him and he woke up. I woke up Louis and Amanda too. Now, for Zayn, I have something in mind. I ran to the kitchen and looked through the crap drawer. We all have one! I grabbed a sharpie and ran back to the living room.

I bent down next to Zayn. He has a concert tonight too. Oh he's going to be in big trouble. I almost laughed, but I didn't. I drew a goatee and a mustache on his face. I added a unibrow and the joker kind of smile. I stopped and admired my work. Now it's time to wake him.

"Zayn. Get up." I kicked him. Nothing. "Zayn. Get up." I kicked him again. He groaned. "Zayn. Get up" I kicked him again.

"Go away."

"Zayn, your hair looks bad." That got him up. He ran out of the living room. Once he was gone, I started laughing.

"Babe, Niall's about to eat your pancakes!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"Niall you touch my food, you are dead!" I yelled. I walked into the kitchen to see Niall 'frozen' reaching for my pancakes. "That's what I thought"

I walked over and grabbed my pancakes and started eating.

"ELLIE WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Zayn yelled from the bathroom. I almost chocked on my food."ELLIE!" a pissed off Zayn came stoping into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently. Zayn was mad.

"I have a concert tonight!" he said while walking towards me. He was getting closer when Harry stepped in front of me.

"Don't touch my girlfriend" I looked around Harry and stuck my tongue out at Zayn. He glared and went to take a shower I believe.

"Thanks, babe" I say and kiss his cheek. I finished my pancakes and decide I should probably head home. "Guys, I'm gonna head home."

"Noooooooo! You can't go yetttttttt!" Harry whines.

"I have to go home. My mom doesn't know where I am, I want to take a shower, and get dressed." I whine back.

"Ok." Harry sighs. "Will you be at our concert?" Harry asks, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah! You guys should come!" Niall exclaims.

"Ok" I reply.

"Sounds fun" Serenity answers.

"Fine" Amanda sighs.

"YAY!" Harry yells. Ow! I kind of like my ears! "I'll see you at 6, love!" Harry yells again and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ellie can you gives us a ride?" Serenity asks. I nod and grab my bag.

"BABY COME BACK!" Harry yells/sings.

"What?" I asked, annoyance in my voice.

"I wanted a kiss" he pouts. I roll my eyes and get on my tip ties to give him a peck on the lips. "Thank you!"

"Goodbye Harry! Bye guys!"

I walked out the door and into the car. I took the girls home and drove to Mom's house.

"MOM I'M HOME!" I yelled through the house. She's probably downstairs.

I walked up to my old room and set my stuff down. I then went to the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I saw that it was about 1-ish. I went upstair and put on some black leggings, blue t shirt from my old volleyball team, and my blue off brand of UGGS. I brushed through my hair, not bothering on drying it.

I go downstairs and lay down on the couch.