Chapter 18

Ellie's POV

Hell. Shit. Fuck. Piss. God Damn motherfucker. Asshole on the phone! What do I say? Gah!

"Where is she!?" I say, quoting Batman might I add. At least I'm pretty sure it's batman. I don't even know anymore!

"Ellie? is that you!?" He replys.

"Yes it's me you idot!" I yell, trying to be nice.

"Hey how have you been?"

"Cut the crap" I snap.

"Still the feisty Ellie I know and love." Jem coos.

"Where's Serenity!?" I ask again. he knows exactly what to do to puss me off.

"Here. With me. Perfectly safe." Jem says.

"We both know good an well she's not safe." I scoff. I look up to see everybody wide eyed, starring at me.

"She's actually right here. Say hi Serenity!"

"Shut up." Serenity sasses. Well shit. She should have not done that. Why Serenity!?

"What did you say bitch!?" Jem shouts. Oh god.

.....

Then I hear a slap. I tense up and grit my teeth.

"JEM YOU FUCKING DICK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I shout whilst jumping off the sofa.

"Now now bitch. No need to shout. That is if you don't want anyone getting hurt." the most hated man in the earth says, a lot calmer. I swear he is like bipolar or something.

"We're going to get Serenity back. Just watch out." I say.

"Whatever you say cunt."

"Where are you?" I finally ask.

"I'm gonna go. Talk to you later sis!" and with that he hung up. Fuck.

I just stand there, with the phone against my ear, starring at the wall.

I look around and sigh in defeat. He's such a god damn prick, and I wish he would fucking just go die in a hole and then rot in hell!

"So? Where is she?" Niall sniffs.

"I don't know." I sigh again. I silo into the couch and just stare go into Ellie land! Heh. I wish. But no, right now I am probably pale as shit, looking like a fucking retard, starring at a wall. That's when I abruptly stand up and change into something more comfy because I am really over heating right now.

I run upstairs and change into doe jean shorts with the pockets showing at the bottom, a tank top from Hot Topic that says 'Keep Calm and Kill Zombies', some brown ankle boots, and I decided that I'd fishtail my hair to the side.

I ran back downstairs to see an awkward silence. greattttt. Note the sarcasm. I plop myself down on the couch next to Harry.

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked.

"We can't do anything now because it's too late. We'll get a fresh start in the morning and go to the police station or something." I shrug.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING CALM AND CARELESS IN A TIME LIKE THIS!?" Niall suddenly shouts. What crawled up his ass?

I stare at him for a second. What the hell? He has no right to shout at me. What am I supposed to do!? Cry like a freaking baby and just be mad at everything and everyone when I have no right to be? I know that Jem isn't going to kill Serenity or put her in a hospital! I know that he so calls 'loves' Serenity!

"WELL?!" Niall shouts again, standing up from his original position on the couch.

"WELL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? SHOW MY FEELINGS!? NO! I'M NOT GOING TO BECAUSE I KNOW HOW JEREMY IS LIKE! I KNOW THAT HE BEATS, AND YELLS, AND FUCKING ABUSES PEOPLE! HELL I LIVED WITH THAT! I ALSO KNOW THAT HES NOT GOING TO KILL OR PUT SERENITY INTO A FUCKING HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE 'LOVES' HER! HE'S A FUCKED UP HUMAN BEING THAT WILL BE PUT IN JAIL AGAIN! BUT WHAT THE HELL CAN WE DO AT 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT!?" I yelled, standing up as well. Niall just arose there, thinking. Finally he sighs and sits down.

"I'm sorry, El. I'm just really worried." Niall puts his head in his hands probably regretting yelling.

"I know, Niall. I am too. but we can't do anything now. The only thing we can do is get some rest and deal with this tomorrow." and with that I walked outside. Yes I walked outside. It's how I clear my head. I need fresh air and exercise. I'm not tired so what else am I supposed to do?

I walk down the street to this park. Heck it's a park! I smile to myself and walk up to the top of this hill. I lay down on my back and just look up at the stars.

Then I heard so foot steps. To be honest, I was scared. I mean, think about it, it's 10 pm, you're alone, you're defenseless, and there is nobody that can hear your screams. Understand? No? Well freak you too!

I continually hear the footsteps and the more I hear them, the more I'm scared. I finally get enough courage and sit up. I look around and spot where the steps are coming from.

"Hey." the mysterious footstep maker says.

"Gosh dang you scared the crap outta me." I admit.

"Sorry." the certain curly haired, footstep maker, scary ass creeper says.

I lay back down in the soft grass and look up at the stars again. Harry lays down as well and we just lay there for a while just star gazing.

"Look" I point to the sky. "it looks like Neutella!" I say getting excited.

"You think everything looks like Neutella" Harry replys with a little laughter as he speaks. I shrug.

"And that looks like a star made out of stars!" I say pointing to the sky again. It takes Harry a while til he finally sees it. The I start to giggle.

"What?" Harry asks with amusement in his voice.

"It looks like one of those demon summoning stars. And since we're

On a hill we're in a circle. So we are kinda like a sacrifice for a freaking demon summoning or whatever you call it." I rant while giggling. I'm surprised Harry could understand me.

"I never thought of it that way." He laughs.

"We'll, now you know!"

We lay there in silence for a little while longer until I break it with another one if my constellations. Except this one was a dog.

I pointed out a few more as well as Harry until I started to get tired. I sat up a looked at Harry, who had a confused look on his face.

"What? I'm tired." I answer his confused face. Does that even make sense? Meh. I'm too tired to think about it.

Harry gets up and helps me up before I can protest. We walk back to the 'flat' and say our goodnights.

I get to my room and sigh. It's empty. The bed that Serenity is usually in is cold and lonely. I strip of my shorts and tank top and replace them with white shirts that says 'Destin, FL' on the butt and a baby blue cami.

I crawl into my bed and was about to fall asleep until everything hit me. Jem is back. Serenity is gone. I'm left alone with Amanda. I have no idea where Serenity is. I'm just.....lost.

That night I cried myself to sleep for the first time time forever.

___________________________

GUESS WHAT!? I UPDATED! OMG RIGHT? hehehe and I updated at like 7:30 in the morning. Well at least that's what I'm planning. I wrote it at like 10:30 at night and I won't have wifi access till 7:30 so I'll just hope my brain will remember to update the time that I plan to! yeah.....hope. there's a song with hope in it. like "hope is our 4 letter word" I think that's the line at least. something like that. isn't that in an imagine dragons song? idk but I'm ranting so I'm just going leave it here. let's hope (hehehehehe) I'll update soon! Bye my people with ice creams on their head to make them unicorns! You know what I'm talking about! at least one person, maybe two do! *cough cough* @teampinkiepie and @teamrarity ok but seriously bye