Chapter 6

****************************************************************

I walk into the kitchen to see Josh and Amanda talking while eating popcorn. They make such a cute couple! It's fair though because Amanda has Josh, and Serenity has Niall. I can see in Niall's and Josh's eyes that they really care my best friends. Well, I see that Amanda is okay, I'll go back to talk to Serenity. I walk in to see Harry and Niall are finally awake. Harry sprawled over the couch watching a movie I'm not familiar with. Niall and Serenity are curled up watching as well. I walk over to Harry and ask him to sit up so I can sit because I don't want to bug the two love birds. Harry obeys and we watch the movie.

In the middle of the movie I, as always, get scared and curl up against Harry. Hey, when I'm scared I freak out. I feel Harry's arm wrap around me. I look over to see that Serenity is looking at me. When she realizes I'm looking back she wiggles her eyebrows. Oh my god, why? I roll my eyes at her and look up to see Harry staring at me. I smile and watch the movie, not paying attention because I'm deep in thought. Why was Harry staring at me? Did he like me? Why would he? No one likes me. Why would a pop star? All these thoughts flow through my head when I realize it's just me and Harry in the room. "Where did Niall and Serenity go?" I ask. He looks at me funny.

"They said they went to get us all dinner. They told us just a minute ago." He replied. Okay then, I'm really oblivious.

I stand up and ask," Do you want a soda?"

"Sure" he replies. I walk to the kitchen, interrupting Josh's and Amanda's conversation. My bad. Dead silence is in the room as I get two sodas. I walk back in to see Harry stole Serenity's spot.

"She's gonna be pissed when she gets home" I tell him.

"Why?" he asks. Idiot.

"'Cause that's Serenity's spot."Harry gets up and moves to the other spot and I sit in the seat he was and give him a smirk. Harry walks back over and sits next to me and I give him his soda.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Serenity and Niall walk in, Niall's arm over Serenity's shoulders. Serenity was holding a pizza box and Niall was holding a bag. Serenity better have gotten cheese. I look at her, my face with a slight smile and eyes widened.

"Yes, I got a cheese pizza," she says. It's like she can read my mind.

*ONE DELICIOUS MEAL LATER*

 "Well looks like we have to go," Josh states.

They walk to the door and before Niall leaves he gives Serenity a kiss on the cheek. "Talk to you tomorrow, love" He says with his gorgeous smile. Harry then gives me a hug and leaves. That was a long day.

Ten minutes after they left, Serenity runs downstairs yelling "ELL ELL ELL!!!" What does she want?

"What?"

"Look!!" I look at her phone and see that Niall has texted her that Harry wouldn't shut up about me. 

"Okayyy," I say and walk upstairs and fall to sleep.

****************************************************************