Chapter 35

Serenity POV

The girls stayed at my house last night, but they were acting weird ever since dinner. I'll have to make a mentsl note to talk to them about that later.

I looked at the clock and see that it's almost noon. Amanda was in the shower and Ellie was still sleeping.  That girl could sleep all day!

I was just about to wake up Ellie when my phone goes off. I look at the caller ID and it brings a smile on my face.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today? We have a photoshoot at 3 and you're welcome to come if ya want." Niall explains.

"I would love to" I reply to his cuteness.

"Kay. I'll pick ya up at 1?"

"Sounds perfect."

"Bye, love."

"Bye, Niall" I say and hang up. I walk over to the chair Ellie is in. How does she do that? Oh well. I walk over and push her off the chair. Let's hope she wakes up. 

I hear Ellie groan from the floor. Hey! It worked!

"What do you want?" Ellie groans, trying to get comfortable on the floor.

"It's noon. Get up"

"Uggghhhhh." She groans, but gets up. She walks to the bathroom that doesn't have a shower and brushes her hair. I believe she would've changed, but she doesn't have clothes.

"Where's Amanda?" Ellie asks, a little more awake.

"Shower" I reply. She nods her head in agreement. Ellie lays down onAmanda's couch (The Don't Hug Me I'm Scared Couch). Amanda is gonna be pissed. Meh. I sit on my couch (The Couch of Truth) and ask Ellie the question that's been bugging me. "Ellie?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why were you and Amanda acting weird during dinner last night?" Knowing Ellie, she would tell me the truth, no matter how much it hurt.

"We were acting weird?" She asks, generally clueless.

"Yeah, you avoided eye contact a lot, and were really distant."

"Oh, well, if we were acting weird, I can't tell you why."

'Why?"

"Because-"

"Bathroom's free" Amanda says, hair dried and looking awake.

"Well, I have to go." Ellie says, standing up. "And I have to take Amanda home. So let's go." There it is again. The weirdness. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

"Ok." I say, a little disappointed.

"Bye. Love you, Serenity" Ellie gave me a hug. Amanda does the same.

"See you later" with that, they left. Well, so much for that. 

Naill came at 1, like he said. Once I opened the door and smiled at Niall, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Awww. He's so sweet. 

We walk t the car and he opens the door for me. He is also a gentleman. Now, those are rare now a days. I smile and thank him as he drives somewhere. Then my stomach starts to growl. Guess I didn't eat this morning. Niall laughs from the drivers' side.

"Good thing we're going t McDonald's" He chuckles.

We got to McDonald's and ordered. Niall got so much food I don't even know what he got. I however got 3 McDoubles, plain, a medium fry, and a large Dr. Pepper, no ice.

Once we finished eating, we had to go to the photo shoot. I have never been to a photo shoot, so saying I was excited was an understatement. 

"Excited, babe?" Niall asked. I nodded my head. I really was. Niall chuckled and pulled up to some warehouse. Hmmm. While I was starring at the warehouse, Niall opened my door for me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers as we walked up to the door.

We walked in to see people running around everywhere. Busy place. Some one ran up to us and grabbed Niall and dragged him away. Ok then. I walked around and sat down on a chair. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. I tagged Ellie in a lot of comments. It's just what we do. She tags me, I tag her. If Amanda had Instagram, we would tag her too.

After a while, I heard someone call. "Boys! Please at least try to be professional!" I think that was Paul. 

"Sorry Paul!" Liam replied. I was right! 

"Mr. Paul, you know they're not gonna do that!" 

"Call me Paul! And I can at least try' Paul sighed. I laughed. I got up and watched from next to Paul. Then Zayn just gets really close to the camera and makes faces.I face palmed. Really Zayn?

The photo shoot took some time. Once we left, it was 6. We all decided to get dinner. I still have no idea where Amanda and Ellie are. I'll call them. I pulled out my phone and called Ellie. I know she'll answer.Amanda almost never answer because her phone is either dead or lost.

Ellie's phone ringed twice when she picked up.

"Hey!" she answered.

"Hey, El!" I greeted. I looked up to see Harry had his eyes on me. Guess he heard Ellie's name. Awww. I ship it!

"Whatcha need?" she asked. I could hear a baby crying in the background.

"I was wondering what you where doing."

"Oh, Ashley brought over her son. Ronnin. He's like 7 weeks and is sooooooo cute."

"Ashley?"

"My dad's friend's daughter." she exclaimed.

"Ahhhhhh. Well, do you know what Amanda is doing. I highly doubt she'll answer her phone."

"I have no idea. I think she got stuck babysitting."

"Oh. Ok. Well, I'm going to dinner with the guys, so I'll talk to you later."

:KAY! Tell them I said 'hi'!"

"Ellie said Hi. I said to the guys."

"HI" They all replied. Ellie laughed from the other side.

"I gotta go, Serenity. Bye!" with that she hung up. 

I look at my phone. "Bye." I said to the black screen.

____________________________________________

hola! sorry if this chapter is short and crappy. heh. anyway, what do you think is up with Ellie and amanda. why were they acting weird? guess you'll have to wait! hehehe! LOVE YOU GUYS!

~Emily