Chapter 40

Ellie POV

I woke up on the chair at Serenity's house. Last night, I over slept and showed up late to the concert. I felt bad, but at least I showed up. Everyone decided to stay at Serenity's place. I was pretty much laying on Harry in this chair. There were no other spot last night, so it was either be my pillow or sleep on the floor. I think you can guess what he chose.

I sat up, but Harry's grip on my waist tightened. AWH! Anyway, I tried agian, but the same thing happened. UGH! It's cute, but annoying. Lets just wake him then so I cn check the time.

I shake him, but all I get in response is him tightening his grip around my body. I kissed his cheek, and he smiled. Is he awake? I waited a second, but light snoring still came from him. Ugh. I give up! I started to mess with his hair. Twirling a curl around my finger.

"Ellie? What are you doing?". A raspy, sleepy voice came from Harry. So this wakes him up!

"Trying to wake you up" I say, feeling accomplished.

"It worked" Harry replies.

"Yep"

"Why did you want to wake me" he asked, tiredness evident in his voice.

"I wanted to see what time it is, but you obviously had other ideas" I smirked. Harry smiled and snuggled into me more. I reached over and grabbed my iPod. Finally!

"What time is it?"

"7:30! Whoa! Do you want to go to the zoo today? We could go when we get ready. It's our last day, so I want to make it memorable," I explain.

"Anything for you, baby. I can call and rent out the park so we don't get attacked by fans" Harry suggested.

"I couldn't ask you to do that! That would cost money. You guys can just wear clown wigs or something."

"No. I'll call and rent it out" a stubborn Harry gets up and walks into another room. Well then.

I get up and wake everybody up. It took awhile, but I managed to do it.

"Ok, so here's the plan. We are going to the zoo today. We will head home, get changed, and carpool. Guys and girls. So guys go together, girls go together. Look it up if you don't know where it is. We will meet at the North entrance. (on the side) Good deal?" I explained to everyone. They all agreed. "Okie dokie! I'm gonna head home and change then! I'll be back here when I'm ready, Serenity. BYE HARRY!" I yelled in the other room.

"Wait!" He replied. I stopped and waited. Harry came running in, phone to his ear. "Bye, love" he said, and kissed my cheek.

I got home, and went to take a shower. After I did that, I brushed my teeth, and I dried my hair. It was a nice out today, but since I get cold too easily, I put on some light blue distressed skinny jeans, a pink Micky Mouse crop top, and did my nails. I did my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun with a braid and a pink bow. I put on my black converse and headed out the door.

When I arrived at Serenity's parents' house, I knocked and walked in. I saw Amanda and Serenity. Serenity was wearing green shorts, a Niall crop top that says 'Free Hugs' on Niall's shirt, and Sperry's. She had on light makeup and her nails were a giraffe.

Amanda wore denim shorts, a coca cola shirt, red high tops, and painted her nails to fit her coca cola shirt.

"Ready to go?" They nodded and we headed towards the zoo.

Once we arrived, we didn't see the guys. We ended up staying for about ten minutes. They obviously didn't know where to go. They made it though!

"Sorry. Harry over here thought he knew a shortcut" Liam explained. I giggled. Of corse he did.