Chapter 41

Ellie POV

After I flicked him off I went outside. I noticed that the family was here too. I walked up to my little cousins. There's Aiden and Eliot. We call Aiden Buba and Eliot Peanut because he's allergic to them.

"Ellie!" Peanut yelled. I'm his favorite. If I still lived here I would be babysitting them, but I don't anymore.

"Peanut!" I yelled again and got on my knees so we were the same height.

"OW!" I heard Aiden yell. I look up to see Rob next to him, trying to calm him down.

"What happened?" I asked, running to the scene.

"He just tripped" Rob stated. I looked at his knee and it was bleeding.

"Here, I'll go get him cleaned up" I say and bring Buba to the bathroom. I wash his knee and put two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle band aids on the wound.

"Better?" I questioned. He nodded his head as I stood up to wash the wash cloth. As Aiden left he turned the light off. AWH! I followed him back outside.

"Aiden, Peanut, do you guys want to play basketball?" I suggested. They nodded excitedly as I lowered the hoop for them.

I handed Aiden the basketball and Peanut the volleyball. Since Peanut was younger, it would be easier for him the throw it.

"Do you want help?" I offered to Peanut. He nodded and I picked him up and set him on my right shoulder as he threw the ball. He missed.

We continued to do that until they got tired.

"Dad, can we have cake?" Buba asked Rob.

"You didn't finish your dinner. So no." Rob! Don't be mean! They ate a lot! I glared at him.

"Rob, don't be so harsh. They're kids."

"Hey, when I was younger, I had to eat everything" he explained.

"But that was when you were a kid! Come one Aiden, Peanut, I'll get you a cookie. How about that?" They nodded excitedly.

"Go on" Rob said with a smile.

_________________________________

"HAH! IN YOUR FACE! I WIN!" I yelled at my older cousin. We were playing PIG and I won. He's four years older than me, so it was an accomplishment.

"I wrestle, not basketball." Was his excuse.

"I play soccer, not basketball" I sassed back.

_________________________________

"I could probably get her name" The same cousin I beat at basket ball said. Brandon, Aiden, Dylan, and I decided to ride bikes around the neighborhood. Right now we were at the park.

"Get her name and number" I smirked.

"No! She has kids! She's probably married. I do not want to deal with an angry husband!"

"Wuss!" Dylan said.

"Whatever. I could get a model!" I started laughing. Him? Get a model? The thought made me laugh even more. As if! "I did four models so shut up!"

"Riiiight. Ok." I turned my attention to the clueless five year old. "Aiden, do you want to go play?" I asked. He nodded and went to the play ground.

_________________________________

After we got back, everyone had to leave.

"Go get your bike, Aiden" Brandon demanded.

"I'll get it!" I shouted and ran to the five year olds bike.

I rode the bike up and down the street while everyone was still talking. Then I heard laughing. What?

"Ellie? What are you doing?" I heard Serenity ask.

"HAVING FUN!" I shouted as I sped past them. This bike hurt my knees.

"I wanna try!" Louis yelled.

"You'll break it" Amanda scoffed.

"Ellie I need the bike!" Uncle Bob called.

I gave him the bike and stood on the wheel of his Jeep. This was a cool car. It was a red Jeep with big wheels. I loved this car.

"I like your Jeep, Uncle Bob!" I exclaimed. Wait, where is everyone? I thought that Serenity, Amanda, and Louis were here at least.

"Boo!" Someone yelled from the car.

"Ah!" I screamed and fell of the car. "CRAP! Don't scare me like that!" I scolded, laying in the middle of the rode.

"Sorry, babe. I just couldn't resist" Harry says, laughing.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"We wanted to have one last sleepover before you guys left, but we couldn't get ahold of you. So we decide to drop by!" Louis says excitedly.

"Mkay." I say suspiciously. "Just let me help clean up and for everyone leaves. Come on in." I walk back to the house.

"ELLIE! There you are!" Of all people, he had to come talk to me?

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"I just wanted to talk to you. I missed you!" John exclaimed, trying to hug me. I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Ellie? Who's this?" Harry asked. I turn around, but I do t see the others. Well then.

"This, is my brothers friend, John. John, this is my boyfriend, Harry" I introduce, emphasizing boyfriend.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend" John says. I stare at him in shock.

"I did. You were probably too busy flirting to listen" I roll my eyes, grab Harry's hand, and walk away.

"Bye Ellie! I'm going!" John yelled. Good.

I look at Harry to see that he was pissed.

"Harry, it's fine. Ok?" I try to calm him down. All he does is nod and send me a quick smile.

"So? Pack your stuff and meet me at my place?" Serenity asked. I nodded and headed upstairs. I, along with help from Harry, packed a bag and was gone.