Chapter 46

Harry’s POV

“HAROLD I’M HOME!!!” Louis yells as he walks through the front door of our shared hotel room. We were right now on a break, that’s why Niall left to see his girlfriend. I would’ve too, but I’m actually kind of afraid to. She seemed really pissed, and I feel like I need to think things out before I do something like that.

“Hey, Lou” I say unenthusiastically.

“What’s wrong? Is it Ellie?”

“How’d you know?” I asked, surprised that he actually guessed it.

“Nialler has a big mouth. But seriously, what happened between you two?” He asked, sitting next to me on the sofa.

“I may or may not have pissed her off” I say, trying to avoid the subject.

“How can you possibly do that?! You’re on the other side of the world!” Louis exclaimed.

“Well, I kinda accused her of cheating and she didn’t really like that.” I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. 

“You’re so stupid. Why don’t you just call her and apologize?” Louis said in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Don’t you think I’ve tried that? She won’t listen.”

“Then go to Paris and win your girl back!” Sassy Louis is back.

“It’s not that simple.” I put my head in my hands.

“What’s so hard about it?! Buy a ticket to Paris and demand to speak to her!”

“No. I need a plan.” I sigh, but then an idea came to mind. “And I know just who to call.”

“Ghost Busters?” Louis asked.

“No. Not Ghost Busters.”

Ellie’s POV

“Ellie!” Serenity shouts from the hallway, marching into the living room area thing-a-majig. “What’s this I hear about the police?” She was pissed. How did she know?

“Who told you?” I asked, trying not to freak out because of her mood swings. One minute she’s bawling, the next there’s steam coming from her ears!

“Who else?” She asked, calming down a tint winy bit.

I glare at Niall. He has too big of a mouth.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t just sit back and watch you go through this alone.”

“But I wasn’t alone. I had you guys.”

“But you probably wouldn't have if you could have.” She didn’t reply. She just looked down at your feet.

“We have to be at the police station tomorrow morn-“

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

“Is that your phone?” Amanda asked. I actually forgot she was in the room. Same with Niall. Now I feel bad.

“Yeah,” Serenity sighed. She dug her phone out her pocket and glared at me as she answered it. “Hello?...Yeah,” She said, looking at me confused. “Do you want to talk to her?....Okay, okay….Well- Hold on a sec," with that she left the room. She just walked away! Ugh. Why is life so complicated? I mean seriously! At least I got her mind off of the whole “incident”. That’s a good thing. I’d rather her be pissed at me than be crying. I bet Niall feels the same way.

“So.” I say to break the awkward silence that Serenity’s absence brought us. “How ‘bout that European economy?”

“You do realize we’re in Europe. Right?” Amanda asked. Actually, I forgot.  Wow. Nice job. You forgot the city you were in. Great job, really. And now I’m sassing myself. Ugh.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

OMG! I UPDATED! Well, I made a deal with someone, you know who you are, so now she has to update. And I, for one, and very excited. Luckily I stayed home from school today (no I was not sick) so I got to write most of this chapter, but then I had writer’s block, so I took a break, and then I thought of something, so I wrote some more and BAM! Chapter finished. Lol. Hope y’all enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to that update. ;) Sorry if it's really crappy. It's pretty much just a filler.