Chapter 8

We walk down the street together. Well, at least we get to learn more about each other. We walk about three minutes, in silence. "I don't like silence you know"

"Me either" he replys.

"Then, would you like to play Never had I Ever?"

"Sure" We both put up all ten fingers. "Never had I ever kissed a guy" He looks at me, but I don't put a finger down. "So you have never had your first kiss?"

"Nope" he looks surprised. "Never had I ever kissed a girl" he puts his finger down. We continue the game for about ten minutes. Finally, I won.

"Wow, your good at that game"

"Not really, I just like to read magazines" I give him a grin and he pushes me teasingly.

"Wanna race?" he asks

"Hell yeah !"

"Ok, to that tree. Winner gets a kiss" he gives a grin.

"No" What the hell. Obviously my first kiss isn't going to be because one of us lost a bet.

"Ok, then, your number?" he gives me a smerk.

"You really are the flirt. Fine. I'm going to kick your ass."

"We'll see. 1...2...3...GO!!!" he starts running. I completely forgot. Stupid memory. I start running full speed and end up passing him and getting to the tree first.

"How does it feel to lose to a girl?" I give him a grin.

"How...are...you...not...tired?" he says between breathes.

"'Cause I'm in shape. Unlike you." I smile at him. He pushes me teasingly again.

"Guess I need your phone to put my number in it," he has the biggest grin on his face. Why did I agree to that bet?

"Guess so. Oh my god, I'm going to get so much shit from Serenity." He laughs and I give him my phone and he gives me his. We walk down the street to the movies. "What time is it?"

"Crap, 6:15"

"Shit" I start running, he grabs my hand in attempt to keep up, but that doesn't work. Our hands separate and we finally make it to the movies at 6:30.

"Where were you guys?" Niall asks. Serenity was just wiggling her eyebrows when she saw we were late.

"We were-" Harry begins.

"Fashionably late" I cut him off. Niall had his arm around Serenity and Josh and Amanda were sitting on the mini couch talking away. "So what movie are we seeing?"

"Big Hero 6!" Serenity says. I've always wanted to see that movie, but never had the time.

After the movie the guys had to go. Time for the annoying.

"Oh my gosh!! Are you and Harry?" Serenity asks with so much excitment

"Hell no."

"How?" Amanda asks.

" He lost a race and I wasn't really thinking and the bet was my number. We are not together."

"You like him" Serenity says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Say what you please." Right as I said that I get a text, from Harry, or should I say "Mr Sexy Harry Styles", at least that's what his name is in my phone.

"Is that Harry?" Serenity coos.

"Yeah," I read the text, it says:

From Harry:

Hey

Wow, real original, I reply

I get another text from Harry. It says, "what are you doing love?"I then state, "I'm tired going to bed" then seconds later he says," sweet dreams love" I look up and see Amanda and Serenity staring at me the entire time.

"I'm going to bed" and with that I run upstairs.

****************************************************************