Chapter 28

****^^^^****Ellie POV****^^^^****

"Take the picture!"

"But wouldn't they be mad?"

"Ellie would be, but then get over it pretty fast."

"But this is an invasion of their privacy"

"If you won't do, then I will!"

"Fine, fine. I'll do it"

Then I fell back to sleep.

"She sleeps more than Zayn!"

"I never thought that was possible!"

"How do you wake her uppppp"

"Is she dead?"

"No Louis! She's still breathing" 

"Oh good."

"What are you guys doing?"

"Trying to wake up Ellie"

"Help us!"

"Fine. Ellie, there's food downstairs."

"I'M UP!" I yell sitting up.

"How did you dooooo that?" Louis asks in awe. Who woke me up? I look over to see Amanda. Oh. I lare at her.

"There is no food. Is there?" I ask.

"Nope, sorry. Niall ate it all. Ugh. I then shove my face back into the pillow. I sit back up and point out the door, looking at everybody. 

Everybody left and I went to my closet and picked out some clothes to wear for the day and went to take a shower. After my shower I changed into a Batman shirt, purple skinny jeans, Spongebob converse, and went to my dresser to get my makeup bag when I something caught my eye. It as a Harry necklace that I got a while back ago. I pick that up and put it on. I stuff it under my shirt out of view. I make my way back to the bathroom and do my hair, makeup, and nails. 

I make my way downstairs and grab my iPod. I plop myself down on the couch and look through my kik messages. Not many. Mostly from my friends from my old school. I love how we keep in touch. Heh, but none of them know that we know a world famous boyband. At least they haven't said anything about it. I bet we're in so many magazines though. 

As I was going through my Instagram, I notice that Serenity tag me in a picture. Okayyyyyy. I tap on it and see its a picture of me and Harry, cuddling on the couch. I like the picture. Awwwww. I have to admit, that's a cute picture of us. 

"Glad to see you're finally awake." I look up from my iPod to see Harry. I ignore him and go back to Instagram. "What's wrong?" he asks, sitting next to me on the couch. I again ignore him. I'm giving him the silent treatment today. Harry is the one I'm probably closest to. He could've told me sooner! I mean seriously! I'm not mad at him, just disappointed. "Ellie?" Nope. Not gonna look. "Ellllliiiiieeeeee" then he starts poking me. I stand up and walk to the kitchen and look for some food because it's like, 1 and Niall ate my breakfast. "Ellie, why won't you talk to me?" Harry asks, leaning against the counter next to me. I turn around and walk to the fridge. "Ellie. Come on.Please talk to me." I turn my head and shut the fridge. I walk back to the cabinet and continue to look. WE HAVE LIKE NO FOOD! "Elllllllliiiiiieeeeeee" He whines. Is going to be annoying all day?

The Niall walked in. "Are you making food?" 

"Not for you. You ate my breakfast." I then looked in a different cabinet and found some bread. I guess a sandwich will do. I walk back to the fridge and got the necessities. I made my sandwich and sat at the table. I ate my sandwich while Harry continued to bug me. I could tell he was getting more and more annoyed.