Chapter 27

Ok so I wrote so much more in the other chapter, but it didn't update for some reason. I saved it like a bunch of times and fixed all of me errors and everything! it's so frustrating! At least it cut off at the perfect spot! hehehe anyway here's the rest of the chapter. sorry if it's short.

----------------------------------------------

Ellie's POV

I reach up to pull the balcony door handle to see if it's unlocked. Please, please, pleaseeeee.

I pull the handle. Unlocked. YES!

I pull the door towards me, but just a little. I peek through the curtains and see Jem.

"Man. I shouldn't have eat theists tacos." I hear him mutter to himself. Well ok then.

Jem walks to the bathroom and locks the door. Now's my chance.

I army crawl to the back of the couch when i hear a spam of the balcony door. Shit. Stupid wind. The next thing I hear is the lock of the door unlocking. Shiiiiiit.

I quickly crawl to the side of the couch.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?" i hear Jem shout. 

"I don't know." Niall replied. 

"Whatever." Jeremy sighed. Then I hear the bathroom door lock again. I sighed in relief. I then popped my head over the couch arm rest and see Niall tied up. Really Jem?

When Niall noticed me, it looked like he about crapped his pants. I get up and run to the kitchen and get a knife. I get back to the living room and cut him free. I,m Just about to put the knife back into the drawer when I hear Jeremy yelling. Oh crap. 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET OUT?!" 

"Ummm.....welll....." I had to do something. I slam the drawer shut, hopefully getting his attention.

Not wanting to get caught, I run to his bedroom and shut an lock the door. I look around and see so many pictures of Serenity. What the fuck. How obsessed is this guy!?

Then I hear the door i entered the bedroom banging. Well, looks like I need to get out of here. I look around for some sort of escape. I then see a window that goes to the balcony. Better now than never. I open it an hop onto the balcony and shut the window. I then go back into the main room to see Niall running out of the apartment. 

"WHY WON'T THIS FUCKING DOOR OPEN!?" I here Jeremy from the hallway. I run out the door and slam it shut.

I make my way down the stairs of the building and run into the Lobby. I see policemen running around the scene. Paramedics have got Niall and are checking him over. 

Just then a paramedic ran over to me trying to put e on a gurney.

"I'm fine. Really." I say.

"I'm sorry miss, but it's required for me to check over everybody at the crime scene." I nod in understatement as he checks me over to make sure there was nothing wrong.

Once I was good to leave I run outside. I immediately run to Amanda and try to give her a hug, but no. She sticks her hand out and rejects it. I grin in achievement of annoying her and look around. I make eye contact with Serenity and grin. She smiles back and then looks at something behind me. She looks back at me and winks. Then she turns her attention back to Niall. What was that all about?

"ELLIE!" that's what that was about. I turn around and see Harry running towards me. A smile spreads across my face.

"HARRY!" I yell back, but instead of running towards him like in all of those cliche movies that Amanda and I love to fangirl over, I stand there and watch him fall, face first, on the ground.I busted out laughing. "Oh......My......God!" I say between breathes. 

Harry gets up, red face, and walks over. I, however, was still laughing. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want."

"I am." I said, still laughing. Harry just stood there, arms crossed, pouting. I looked at him and stopped laughing. "Awwwwww. Harry." I cooed, pinching his cheeks.

"Do I get a hug now?" He asked me. I nodded and was ingulfed in a bone crushing hug. 

"I might......have to.......breathe......" I say with much difficulty.

"Heh. Right." Harry blushed. Awwwwwww. He's blushing! "Wait. I have scolding to do" Harold remembers. Ummm. "Don't ever do that again!"

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"Run up there, disobeying Paul, asking strangers if you can use their balcony, jumping from the balconies, and crawling to your possible death." he lists. I smile.

"I can't make any promises" I reply. He smiles and hugs me again.

"GET IN THE CAR, LOVE BIRDS!" I hear Liam yell.

"HARRY HOW COULD YOU!?" that would be Louis.

"I SHIP IT! HALLIE FOREVER!" and there's Serenity. I pull away from Harry and get in the van. Wait. Why do I have keys to a van? Since when did I own a van? I don't even have a licence for a van! UGH!

_____Back at the apartment____

"PEOPLE LISTEN UP!" Louis shouts.

"LISTENING!" I shout back.

"Good. Liam has an announcement." Louis says, nudging Liam with his elbow.

"Ok. Well, we are going on tour soon."

"Really? When?" I ask out of curiosity. 

"Ummmm. The day after tomorrow." Zayn says.

"WHAT!?"

"TWO DAYS!?"

"I FINALLY GET RID OF YOU!" Serenity, me, and Amanda shout (in that order). Everybody looks at Amanda. "Kidding" shes nervously laughs. Serenity and I look at each other, knowing she's lying. 

"Okayyyyyyyy. So umm. Lets have a sleepover!" Louis yells. I nod my head, a little upset that they didn't tell us sooner.

I ran upstairs and changed into some shorts and a cami and went back downstairs, curled up in the blanket i took off y bed, and sat on the couch.

I have no idea what happened after that because I fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

there is the first chapter of my double update

TEEHEE