Meeting Sherlock // Part 1.

You huffed again as you noticed Greg's eyes fixed intensely on you "What now?" You frowned, He took a deep breath "I'm not sure this is a good idea now" He said. You rolled your eyes "Oh come on, He's a human being" You said. Greg scoffed "You won't be calling him that after you meet him" He replied "Tell me! What is so bad about him?" You questioned. You were stood impatiently on Baker Street, waiting for someone to open the door to 221b with your boyfriend, Greg. It was finally the day you were going to meet Sherlock, the famous consulting detective. After hearing so much about him and reading about him in the papers, you were desperate to meet him. Greg, on the other hand, wasn't so keen on the idea.

Greg took a deep breath again and rolled his eyes "I'm going to let you work that out for yourself. Just promise me one thing" He said as his eyes locked with yours "What?" You questioned "Don't break up with me" You frowned in confusion at him and was about to say something when the door sprung open.                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Oh Greg, I'm sorry dear. The boys are making a dreadful mess up there" A small woman with short brown hair and cute ditsy features greeted "It's fine Mrs Hudson, nothing important. I just brought my girlfriend, (Y/N) to meet Sherlock and John" Greg explained as he looked over to you. Mrs Hudson then followed suit, her warm brown eyes stared attentively at you "Oh, aren't you a pretty thing" She smiled, as she stepped out of the house and into your arms, giving you a tight squeeze. "I'm Mrs Hudson,, the boy's landlady. You'll see me around every now and then" She explained "It's lovely to meet you Mrs Hudson" You replied politely "You too dear. Now, if Sherlock gives you any of his nonsense. You come straight to me. I'll soon sort the young man out" She said, you nodded, slightly confused as you looked over to Greg. Who gave you an 'I told you so' look as he cocked his head to one side and arched his brow at you "Do come in you two, I'll put the kettle on" Mrs Hudson chirped as she made her way back into the house, followed by yourself and Greg.

You felt your heart pound against your chest as you climbed the stairs of 221b, unsure of whether you were nervous or you were just unfit from walking up a flight of fairly steep stairs. By the time you'd reached the top, you decided it was a mix between the two. As you entered the dim lit flat, you almost gagged as a smell,, similar to that of a rotting corpse hit you like a tonne of bricks "Jesus christ Sherlock. What is that smell?" Greg questioned as he covered his arm over his face, before he made his way over to the kitchen "Ugh, is that-"                                                                                                                         "A human brain, Yes" Sherlock snapped, deep in concentration as he studied the organ "What are you doing to it?" Greg questioned "Burning it" Sherlock said simply, You stared in utter disgust at the scene in front of you. Absolutely baffled at the fact he was doing all of this on the kitchen table. His eyes met with your (E/C) ones, before he flashed you a cheesy, child like grin "Ah, you must be (Y/N)" Sherlock said as he dropped the bloody utensil in his hand and strode over to you "Sherlock Holmes" He said, his hand stretched out toward you, you gradually peered down at it, clocking several patches of blood stained skin. You then hesitantly shook his hand, before you abruptly ended the greeting and subtly wiped your hand against your jeans. Although clearly not subtly enough.

"Germaphobe" Sherlock said. You looked up at him, your eyebrows creased "I'm sorry. what?" You questioned "You. You're a germaphobe, and you have OCD, diagnosed when you were 17... no 18. It's evident from the way you came in here, scanning the room for dirt, and the way you wiped your hand on your jeans after you shook my hand. Although, you're regretting the decision now as your jeans were freshly washed and ironed this morning. You're going to have to wash them again tonight now" Sherlock paused, as he walked around the back of you "You also have 3 hand sanitizers on you, one in your right coat pocket, one in your left trouser pocket and one in your bag" Sherlock paused and looked over to Greg "Oh, and Lestrade has one too. You insist he carries one around as well. Just for peace of mind" He said, his eyebrows arched "How can you possibly know that?" You questioned "I didn't know that. I merely observed" Sherlock said. He rolled his eyes and shrugged before he walked back over to his experiment.

"What the fuck?" You mouthed as you gradually turned to Greg, Greg smirked and shrugged lightly. "Ah, Greg" You looked over to the door to see a fairly short man with light brown hair and brown eyes to match stood by the door. "Hello John" Greg said. John smiled, before he looked over to Sherlock, who was now stood over the mutilated brain on the table "Sherl. could you do that another time?" John said "Guests and all that" John added "And not to mention, hygiene" You added. Sherlock instantly looked up at you, and gave you a stern look which made you feel as though you were being told off by a strict headmaster "Just saying" You mumbled, as you gawkilly averted your gaze to the floor.                                                                                                                                                                                            

"John, This is my girlfriend, (Y/N)" Greg said suddenly, John looked back over to you and smiled politely. His smile warm and welcoming, unlike Sherlock's, who's was cold and distant. The polar opposite. "It's lovely to meet you" John said as he leaned into you and placed a gentle kiss on your cheek "You too, John" You smiled "Greg has told me a lot about you. Nothing but good things" You said, John smiled bashfully "What about me?" Sherlock interjected "Yeah, and you" You grumbled. Greg laughed, but was soon silenced by one of Sherlock's frosty glares. "How about we go out somewhere then?" John announced, cutting through the awkward silence in the room. You and Greg both nodded happily, before Sherlock immediately looked up at the three of you "Oh, I want to come too" Sherlock said. John looked warily over at Greg, who simply shrugged "Okay" John said, a look of concern on his face at the fact Sherlock willingly wanted to come and interact with other people "I'll just get my coat" He chirped.

_______________________________________________________________

Hello Guys. I have been crazy busy this week for some reason, but I thought I would squeeze in a mid-week update. This is a 2 parter, so I hope that you enjoy the first part. The second part will definitely be uploaded Friday, not sure on a time. But It will be! 

Also, probably no updates this weekend as I'm pretty busy again. I'm getting my first tattoo on Saturday! I'm so scared! But I'm so excited at the same time, I decided to get an open book because it represents so much about me, anddddd I'm rambling so yeah. Thanks for all the comments/votes/reads, you guys are so lovely about this book. It makes me so happy, so Thank you very much guys! Hope you're all having a good week and enjoy! x