The Get Together. // Part 2.

"I think that it would be a good idea to have a few rules in place for tonight" Sherlock said boldly as everybody was finally all sat together in the living room, tucking into your dips and crisps and talking about the latest going on's during the week. John furrowed his brow at Sherlock "Rules?" John questioned in confusion. Sherlock nodded "I assume that (Y/N) wants this to be a nice, civilized night" He said as he looked over to you "Well, I suggest that each one of us has to do a forfeit when we display our worst habits" He explained.

"Would you care to elaborate on these bad habits, brother mine?" Mycroft questioned in a patronizing tone "Well" Sherlock paused and promptly looked around at everyone "Mycroft, you're too patronizing and sarcastic all the time, John, you constantly moan all the time, Mary, you constantly wind John up, Greg, you're constantly all over (Y/N) like a rash and (Y/N), you're constantly on your phone" He said. All of you stared at Sherlock, wide eyed "So what are these forfeits then?" Greg said "And where's your forfeit?" You questioned.

"Every time one of you displays the as previously mentioned behaviours, you will have to take a shot of alcohol" He explained to Greg before he looked over to you "I couldn't possibly have a forfeit as I need to monitor this little game" He explained. John shrugged carelessly "I'm up for that. Why not?" He said. Mary scoffed "Really? You only have to smell alcohol to get drunk" She teased. Sherlock instantly pointed to Mary "SHOT!" He exclaimed. Mary huffed and rolled her eyes as Sherlock quickly poured her a shot, which she swiftly downed.

Greg laughed lightly "Are you sure we've got enough alcohol for his game?" He said "I've text Mrs Hudson and she said she'll pop and get some on her way back" Sherlock explained. Greg chuckled as he gently put his hand on your thigh, squeezing it gently. Mycroft pointed and widened his eyes at Greg's movement "SHOT" He exclaimed. Greg suddenly looked down and noticed his hand positioned on your thigh, before he rolled his eyes and let out a breath "This isn't fair" He huffed "It's perfectly fair" Mycroft chirped.

Greg narrowed his eyes "Shut up Mycroft" Greg snapped as he took the shot from the table and quickly downed it. You chuckled at Greg as you watched him screw his face up at the after taste of the vodka. You chuckled as you put your hand on Greg's back as he began to cough and splutter, he hated vodka "You alright?" You said with a slight chuckle. Greg nodded and ran his hands through his hair. You chuckled and placed a kiss on his cheek "SHOT!" Mycroft yelled again.

"She made a move on me!" Greg snapped in annoyance "Yes, I'll have to agree with Greg on that one. (Y/N) did make the first move" Sherlock interjected. Mycroft furrowed his brow and folded his arms. Greg laughed lightly at him "Nice try" he said. Mycroft glared at him, before he sulkily looked away, when your phone went off "Ah, did i just hear your phone?" He said as he looked over to you.

"What? No?" You mumbled sheepishly "I'm sure I heard a phone" Sherlock said "Well, It wasn't mine" You protested. John shook his head as he checked his phone "It wasn't mine anyway, not that it matters" He chuckled as he placed his phone on the table "Nobody ever texts you anyway" Mary scoffed "SHOT!" John exclaimed laughing. Mary huffed "Looks like I'm going to be the first to get drunk, looks like you'll be paying the babysitter John" She said as she quickly downed a second shot.

Suddenly, your phone sounded again, this time, nobody heard, so you took the opportunity to have a look at the messages. 2 New Messages: Mycroft Holmes. You furrowed your brow and slowly looked up at him, before you opened the messages.

Mycroft Holmes:

Let's make this game interesting, let's get you drunk ;)

Oh, aren't you sly Darling? Don't worry, I'll have my way with you.

"(Y/N)!, You're on your phone! That's a shot!" John exclaimed. You promptly looked up at him and was about to say something, when your phone pinged again.

Mycroft Holmes:

I wouldn't let slip about our game, otherwise I'll have to let slip to Greg about something... ;)

You huffed and locked your phone again "Give me the shot" You said "Er, shots" Mycroft corrected smugly "Your phone went off three times" He added. Sherlock nodded in agreement "He's right, so that's 3 shots" He said, you huffed and rolled your eyes "Maybe I won't be the only person getting drunk tonight" Mary chuckled under her breath, as you quickly downed the three shots, almost throwing it back up again as the burning sensation of the vodka slid down your throat. This was going to be a long night.

***

It was now well into the night and it was safe to say the majority of the room were drunk, besides Mycroft and Sherlock "Should we consider ourselves bad humans because we're this drunk?" Mary questioned. John nodded "Well, you should consider yourself a bad wife" John said, Mary instantly looked over to him, gaping "Do you mean that?" She said, sobbing slightly "No, of course not" John paused "I love you so much" He added. Mary beamed at him, before she promptly leant into him and they began to share a kiss.

"I think I'm going to be sick" You said as you covered your hand over your mouth "Oh god, come on. I'll take you to the bathroom" Greg said "Whoa, no, no, no. I won't be able to monitor your behaviour for forfeits" He said "Mycroft, you go" Sherlock said. You groaned and slowly scrambled to your feet as Mycroft put his arm around your shoulder "Let's get you sorted out, eh?" He said as he guided you out of the room.

"This is your fault" You snapped as Mycroft led you into the bathroom and closed the door "I thought it would be a fun game to play" He said. You smirked at him "Oh really? I'll give you a fun game." You said as you moved closer to Mycroft, his eyes widened and he took a step back, hitting his back against the door "What does it take to make Mycroft Holmes sweat?" You murmured as you slowly slid your fingers down his tie. Mycroft's breath hitched as he felt his your grip against his tie.

"I think I've found your weakness Mycroft Holmes" You said softly as you looked intensely at him, watching a bead of sweat roll down his forehead "And... And what would that be?" He stammered. Your lips twitched into a smirk "Me" You said. Mycroft scoffed and you promptly leaned in closer to him, so your foreheads were practically touching. Mycroft stared blankly at you as you were stood inches away from his lips. You laughed lightly "Pull a stunt like that on me again and trust me Mycroft Holmes" You paused "I will hit back twice as hard." You said, before you left the bathroom.

You gasped as you nearly bumped into Greg as you entered the hallway "Are you okay?" He questioned, you nodded and smiled "Is Mycroft okay? Were you arguing?" He asked "It's nothing for you to worry about, I can handle Mycroft Holmes." You said. Greg smiled and wrapped his arms around you "What about Sherlock's rules?" You questioned. He chuckled "Fuck the rules" he paused "And fuck Sherlock" He added. You looked at him, before you both laughed "This has been some get together, eh?" Greg said. You nodded in agreement and smiled "Never a dull moment" You said. 

_________________________________________

hey guys, so here is the second part of my one shot 'The Get Together' i done a while back, it took a slightly different turn at the end, but i kinda like it and i hope you do too. thanks for all the votes and comments. All the love. x