Chapter 7- NEVER Give Her Access To Your TRALALA!

We all headed to the kitchen and there were plenty of gasps. We told the story and set up in the dining room. Everyone was there except Stacie. Weird. 

Richard, Me, Jason, Empty Chair, and Chase were on one side of the table. Starting on the same side as Richard were Carlyn, Bailey, Marcus, Tyler and Zoey.

Hope ya'll remember that.

I noticed Jason changed his clothes into some skinny jeans like me, since it seemed to get a bit chilly later on today. Marcus swore he didn't do it. Mhm. Now that I think about it ALL of us were wearing T-shirt and jeans.

We started to eat when I felt a hand on my woman area.

What. The. Fuck.

The hand started unzipping my zipper as I closed my legs. Unlike Stacie I don't confuse them with a door. I looked underneath the table to see Stacie.... WTF!? She was in one of those Halloween outfits for older women.... As a waitress. OH GOD. She must've thought I was Jason! I glared at her under the table. She had a shocked expression and said "Shhhhhh," as she reached towards Jason's crotch.

SHIT! I couldn't tell him! It would be awkward and Stacie might leave and make it look like I did something!

I watched as his face was drained from color, and his eyes went wide. Jason for the love of god PLEASE close your legs! He looked back at me and whispered, "Please tell me it's either you, or I'm imagining it."

He seemed to be frozen in shock, too shocked to move. I heard the sound of a zipper unzipping. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I widened my eyes at him. What am I supposed to do?! Suddenly I had an idea. *Smirks* I used my telekinesis skillz to float a cup of milk down below the table. Jason grew wide eyed at me even more so but I guess he figured out I got a new power. Suddenly there was a scream from underneath the table as a milk covered Stacie in a sexy waitress costume burst from underneath the table. She was NOT happy. I heard Jason zip his pants back up. NEVER give her access to your TRALALA!

She seemed pissed, and looked down, and smirked. The color drained from my face as I saw her smirk and realized I made the worst decision EVER! Her outfit was starting to get see through, to the point wear you could see her black, lacy bra underneath. The milk suspiciously looked like... another certain white fluid. I gulped. NO NO NO NO NOPE NO NOPEDY NOPE!

"Jason . . ." She purred, practically climbing on his lap. "Would you mind wiping this off me? Be a dear won't you?" She glared at me and smiled, handing him only one napkin. Jason started stuttering. He had no idea what to do it was obvious! The rest of the table was quiet to see what was gonna happen. Suddenly, the milk began to float off her, leaving her outfit completely dry, as the fluid floated into a ball above someone's hand.

Jason's.

He looked in shock. He had the power of water! He then smirked and said to Stacie "There, got it off" And floated it back into an empty cup. Unfortunately for Tyler, he didn't see that it was his cup. He picked it up and said, "Man! You got a new power bruh!" and began to chug down the milk.

His face went blank, as he spit the milk all over the person to his left, who just so happened to be Richard.

"DAMMIT! Not again! First orange juice and now THIS!!? I just took a motherfucking shower!" He screamed, shouting more cuss words that would make even a sailor blush. He walked off as we did our best to continue eating. We were having burgers tonight, and Jason started complaining how he didn't have enough ketchup. You and me both sister.

Stacie leaned over towards him with some ketchup with her . . .ya know, right in front of his face. Leaving little to the imagination. "Here you go Jasey-wasey" She cooed.

Someone kill me now or the next thing she is gonna be drenched in is her own blood or MY vomit!

"OOPS! I did it again!" She said, as she spilled ketchup right in between . . . face palm. You are SO not Britney Spears.

This girl knows more about CONDOMS that she does CONDOMents!

Eh, see what I did there?

Jeez!

I've heard of food porn but this is ridiculous!

I got up and left, I do NOT need to see this. I started towards the garden, tired of watching the whore trying to get WAY past 1st base with Jason. Seriously! He even plays baseball! We get you've just now got to 2nd base but ya STILL need to go home!

(What up IISuperwomanII reference!!)

There was a tree in the beautiful garden, and it was covered in blossoms. Underneath was a wooden swing. I say on it, cursing myself for letting that happen. Couldn't I have used my powers to fly her to the moon? Nah, she would just use it as an excuse to show everyone what's underneath her skirt.

*Sigh*

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!

What if she becomes Jason's mate? What if he looses his V-card to her? What if he forgets about me? What if I end up with someone else?

These thoughts raced through my mind as I sighed. I'm HOPELESS! She's tall! She has a figure! She's blond! Well not naturally but STILL! She . . . She . . . SHE IS HUMAN BARBIE! But she must not be anorexic. We've BOTH seen how much she wants to eat Jason's TRALALA.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. Someone's getting closer.

It's OK Emera.

Breathe in.

Breath out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

SCREAM.

Someone touched me! NO ONE FUCKING TOUCHES ME! THEY ARE SO MOVING TO HELL! After I finish my panic attack.

THEN THEY'RE GOING TO HELL!

I'm not a germaphobe, ya just don't touch me when I can't see who be touchin' me.

Ya know what I mean?
My face blushed red as I turned around to see who it was . . .