Chapter 47- Powerful as Fuck

I woke up to sirens and red lights. I jumped out of the bed and ran out into the halls. The red lights were flashing against the walls and the sirens were deafening. I pounded on everyone's doors, not bothering to read the nicknames placed on their doors.They rushed out as we all ran into the halls. 

"What's going on?" Marcus yelled over the noise. "No idea- but I have a feeling it won't be pretty," Bailey said, her jaw set tight.

We ran to the lab room- the computers were cracked, one even falls screen first into the floor.

Guns were being fired, and people in black masks were shooting as many scientists as they could. The white was being painted red.

"Guys- people in black-dead. Now," I said.

*Warning- some gore*

Bailey grabbed a nearby man and grabbed the gun- twisting and bending the metal and hitting the man over the head with it. She grabbed his mask and slammed his head into the wall- a sickening crack of his skull being split open was heard. She slammed his head over and over again, finally satisfied, she threw his dead body over and knocked over another person.

The person was fighting Marcus- a woman. She had the body topple her over, which gave Marcus enough time to make an ice staff- for which he stabbed the woman with. He stabbed her with the giant icicle, and crushed the gun and froze it- until it blew off into little snowflakes.

Jason was trying to mind charm as many people as he could- each of them turning their gun on themselves- pulling the trigger. He would send a blast of water off in a direction if someone came near him. There were too many people- he couldn't zap or water blast or control or keep his force field up for so long. Chase came over to help- punching and kicking and prodding people with Tyler- where no one would see either of them. He could multiply only to the maximum of 7 Chases, but each of him would help Tyler by popping by people when they couldn't see them.

Richard was sprouting evil plants everywhere- with Venus flytraps snapping and eating people's limbs. They couldn't attack him- for he turned invisible.

Carlyn- she was standing behind a knocked over a desk- and shot many of the bad guys. There were so many of these guys.

Stacie- she slowed down time every once in a while- but she was wounded. I couldn't see the wound clearly enough- but I think she got shot in the arm- which is why her power became slightly faulty. She stood behind Carlyn and got a gun- shooting everyone not wearing white.

Zoey was Blasting wind in every direction- knocking a few people off her path and keeping them away from her- sometimes blowing their guns out of their hands and messing up their aim.

Me? Well, simple. I put terrible-mind breaking images into people's heads. I would occasionally throw a fireball or two- the person lighting on fire until I burnt them to a crisp. I would flashlights around them to perhaps blind them or confuse them. I flew above all of them, as they tried desperately to shoot me. I used the telekinesis to get guns out of hands and shot many people at once.

I decided to raise the ante. I dropped balls of fire over people and threw some up with me, throwing them against the ceiling and letting their dead- over beaten bodies fall on top of the other bad guys.

I made each mind I could reach simply see horrifying images, several screams from the people who were selected.

I felt pain on my thigh, as I hissed in pain, hovering down to the ground. Someone shot my leg, and it barely grazed the side of my thigh. It still hurt, though, but it could be worse.

"Haha, you aren't that powerful now, are ya ya little shit?" I heard a gruff voice.

Anger started boiling up in me, as I felt more power pulse through my veins.