Chapter 95- How Many Steroids Did You Take?

"Bailey! Someone! Come on!" I yelled at the window, Jason still sleeping soundly through the chaos. I threw a fireball at the window, but it didn't affect it in the slightest. I flew up and crashed myself into the window over and over again, as pain riveted through my side. I heard a crash as I saw Bailey crash through the wall, landing on her back. "Ugh..." She groaned as she rubbed her temple. She seemed fine, but considering she was just thrown through the wall my a Daemon, she shouldn't. "Bailey!" I yelled over at her.

She groaned and looked over, seeing Jason. "What the fuck, is he like some sort of exhibit? Is it because you called him a dirty panda?"

"Bailey! Knock down the glass! Please!" I begged her, and she shakily got up. "I may not feel pain, but I can definitely tell something's wrong when the Daemon threw me into the wall." She walked over, and I bit my lip. "How are Marcus and Richard?" She smiled, "You know Richard. Right now he's calling the Daemon's mother so ugly that even Hello Kitty said bye." I widened my eyes as I heard a hideous roar. "He'll grab you by the hips, fuck ya lower lips! I don't wanna go to Mexico no more more more!" Richard yelled loudly, as I heard a hiss of pain from Marcus. "Shame!" Richard shouted, another roar sounding through the building. "Richard if you don't fucking kill it I swear I'll stab you with an ice pick!" Marcus wallowed in pain. "Seems like Elsa is on her period- OW!" Richard shouted out in pain.

"We should hurry," Bailey said, turning to me. "They seem to be in trouble."

She backed up and ran into the wall, crashing it into shards and cracks. Cuts ran through her skin as pieces of flesh cut up through her. She was fine, though. She landed in the room, shards flying everywhere. "How many steroids did you take?!" I asked her. "All of them," she huffed. She nudged Jason with her foot, "Hey! Sleeping beauty! Wake up! Red Riding Hood's freaking out!" 

I ran in and hopped through the shards. I bent down and shook Jason. "Jason! C'mon! Are you alright?" I placed the umbrella in his hand, but it fell limp. I brushed my cloak off of him since some of the fabric was falling on him. "Jason!" 

Bailey turned, and gripped her staff tighter, more screams coming from the building. "I'd better go, they're having trouble." She looked back at me, her emerald eyes staring at me from behind the frames. I nodded, choking back a sob. "I'll wake him up."

She nodded before running over to the other room, a limp in her step.

I shook Jason again. "Come on!" Jason's rainbow eyes peeked open, as he stared at me. A drowsy look covered his face, and his bags looked a bit darker. "G...Galaxy..."

"Shh, shh. C'mon, we've got to get you out!" I placed the umbrella back into his hand again. "The marble... Emera you've got to get the pill... The marble..." He muttered drowsily as a pained expression over took him. "The marble..." I was confused. My thoughts turned back to the marble in the container when I entered the room. "THE MARBLE!" I turned wide eyed at Jason. "Stay here! Er... never mind!" A small smile formed on his lips as he closed his eyes.

I heard a dark laugh from behind me. 

"Looking for something?"

I turned, and saw the face of Pristine. Her dreadlocks were now in many braids, beads covering the ends. Her dark skin glowed almost as brightly as her big smile. Her dark eyes glittered with pure hatred as she looked over at me. Her bright white lab coat was covered in blood. In her hand she held up the small marble, between her thumb and pointer finger. 

"You!" I growled. "Why, yes. Me," she stated simply. 

"Why?! What do you want from us?" I asked. "What have we done to you? What have I done to you?"

Her eyes narrowed. "You remind me a lot of your ancestor, Emerald. She was a bright young woman, the special one in the group just as you are with yours. Oh, everyone thought she was so perfect, didn't they? She was friends with Caesar! She met Jesus before he was persecuted! Oh, she had done so much, didn't she? Fell for a mortal! She could've lived forever, never age, but she chose to pick a mere human! The fool!" Pristine muttered.

"Wha... what?!" I was bewildered, flabbergasted. 

Pristine smiled. "You even look like her. Just like her. We were never friends, really. We never got along. She didn't use her power for what it was destined to be used for! Julius was even in love with her, and she threw away the potential power! Instead, she decided to set him up with that Cleopatra! Oh, and when they killed Julius, she had to help his son, Octavian, track down the murderers! She was a fool, I say! A fool!" She ranted.

"You..." My eyes went wide. Was she saying...?

"One more thing, Emera," Pristine grinned. With that small sparkles and light beams seemed to open from the ground, circling and surrounding her. She closed her eyes, a smile on her lips. The light beams covered her completely and vanished, leaving a completely different woman. This one had pale skin with freckles around her nose. Her eyes were wide and yellow, like a pale moonlight yellow. Her hair was in a high ponytail but still reached all the way to the back of her calves. Her hair was a rich brown with pure yellow streaks running through.  She looked to be in her early 20's.

"I don't approve of your relationship with my oh-so-great grandson," she smiled. Her smile was the same. The exact same! She was one of the original Sources! She knew Emerald! She knew my great grandmother! She was over 2000 years old! She had super powers!

"Black face? For shame, Pristine." I sneered at her. She cackled, "Emerald wasn't as humorous as you, that I'll admit. That's the one difference."

With that, I threw myself at her.