Chapter 75- Dirty Panda

I woke up with a banging headache.

"SHIT! What the hell-?" I groaned. "About time you woke up," Carlyn said.

I didn't even bother opening my eyes. "Let me guess, all of you are here?"

"Uh . . . yes?" Chase said nervously.

"Just great. What happened last night?" I asked.

"Well . . ." Jason said . . .

----------------

3rd POV

Jason couldn't find Emera anywhere. What the hell? This is a boy's bathroom! It's not even that big!

"Oh no," he groaned. Emera was dancing on the sink counter top with Stacie and Bailey. To be honest, she was pretty good at dancing. The song 'Fuck you betta' though wasn't making it any more difficult for her moves. Jason was surprised and shocked she hasn't fallen off yet. 

"Emera!" He yelled. She groggily looked at him and winked as the crowd cheered on. Jason looked around and saw Molly glaring in the corner, sipping beer. "Shit," Jason said.

Emera was dancing in front of the crowd. She threw her can of beer, which fell in front of Jason's feet. Not a drop fell out, he could tell. The crowd rushed in and grabbed the can in a crazy fan craze. "She's drunk," Carlyn said beside him. "How is she dancing well then?" Zoey asked.

"All three of them are," Marcus commented. "The power of alcohol," Tyler added.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Jason said. "I mean, they're drunk!" 

"Just make sure they don't do anything stupid," Richard shrugged. Everyone turned to look at him. "This is coming from you?!" Marcus asked.

"Well this is going to be hard, considering it's these three," Chase said. "ONE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND DUDE!" Richard said.

The girls on the counter top hopped off once the song was over as some other drunk girls replaced them.The Streaks dragged their drunk friends out of the eye of the public to where no one could see them. Emera walked right up to Marcus and grabbed him by the collar. What she did next shocked everyone. She kissed him. His eyes were as wide as golf balls as he realized what was happening. Carlyn was frozen, unsure what to do. Everyone gawked at her and Marcus. Jason blinked rapidly, unsure what to feel.

Emera lets go of Marcus as he stared at her, his face red.

"Uh . . ." He trailed off.

Emera stared at him confusedly. "Wait a minnnute . . ." she slurred.

"Hahaha! Emmmera kissed . . ." Stacie laughed drunkenly.

Bailey laughed as well. "Shiiiit!"

Everyone was still in horror as they gaped at Marcus and Emera stared at him. Emera stared like a drunk person- for obvious reasons. Marcus was blushing, and for a moment, he didn't seem like the usual 'ice boy'.

"Ice boy . . . ?" Emera muttered.

Tyler grabbed Emera from behind and covered her eyes. "NOTHING TO SEE HERE!"

Emera giggled. "The Mexican grabbed me."

"The MEXICAN?! THAT'S WHAT SHE KNOWS ME AS?!" Tyler yelled, his pink eyes wide in disbelief.

"She's drunk," Carlyn reasoned, still a bit in shock.

"I'm not drunk, Geniuuus!" Emera slurred.

"Is she saying that sarcastically or is that another nickname she created?" Richard asked.

Chase held Stacie who was laughing. "Emera kissed Ice Boy!" She giggled. "I did?" Emera muttered, her eyes still covered by Tyler.

"No, no! You kissed Jason!" Zoey said hastily.

"Oooooh, where's Jason?" Emera slurred and giggled. She hiccupped.

"Uh . . ." Jason said. His eyes were still wide. "I'm here Emera," He took her as she looked at him.

"Hello . . ." She gazed at him. Her gaze was glassy and blank. She couldn't process anything at the moment. "We'll tell her when she wakes up," Jason said. "Tell me what?" Emera hiccuped.

"That he's gonna bang youuuu," Bailey giggled as Richard slapped his hand over her mouth.

"Gee, Jason. It's taken you long enough," Emera chuckled.

Everyone was silent once again.

Jason stared in horror, unable to answer. "WELL, THIS HAS BEEN A VERRRY INTERESTING PARTY," Richard exclaimed, breaking the silence.

Stacie pointed at Marcus. "Howw do you feel now that you've been vioooolated?" She giggled.

"OK LET'S GET YOU TO YOU'RE ROOM!" Chase said. He picked her up as he ran to get her to her bed before she said anything else ridiculous.

Jason picked up Emera as she swung her legs. "Wuuuu! Ride!!"

"Yep, a ride," he muttered.

"I'm gonna get Bailey to her room," Richard said, heading in the direction of the girls' dormitories. "You should probably get her to bed, Jason. We'll get her in the morning," Carlyn said.

"Uhhh . . . yeah," Jason said. He stared at Emera, who was staring innocently at Jason.

"Dirty panda . . ." She grumbled.

"Oh geez," Jason laughed. At least she was still funny.

"Did I do something wrooong?" She asked. "No, nothing was your fault . . ." He said.

She rested her head against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he said back. He stared back at her as she began to doze off.

---------------

"SHITTTTT!" I screamed. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Marcus, I'm SO sorry!" I apologized. "I-I can't-OML I'm SO sorry!"

He stared at me, his ears red. "Uh, it's OK. You weren't yourself. It's not that big of a deal."

"So was he a good kisser Emera?" Richard asked me.

"RICHARD!" Everyone yelled at him.

"OK, OK!" He said. "So Marcus, was she a good kisser?"

I threw a pillow at him.

"I'm curious too," Bailey was holding an ice package to her head.

"Well???" Richard asked.

"You guys . . ." Zoey started.

"WELL!??" The couple asked.

"OK FINE! She was a good kisser! Happy?" Marcus glared at them.

Bailey and Richard high-fived as the rest of us glared at them.

"OK DEN. I'm making very weird decisions when I'm drunk and kissing Ice-boy," I said.

"You're next Mexican," Richard said.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Tyler chased him around in the hall.

"They should be fine," Carlyn said. "As long as Richard isn't dead by the time they come back."

"Right," I groaned. "I'll kill them both when I've over this hangover."

"Hey, Jason. Can you stay here and take care of Emera? It's Saturday so we don't have classes. Plus, the others and I have . . . something to do," Carlyn said.

Jason nodded, "Uh . . . sure."