Chapter 52- Kawaii Twat

I guess school was OK. I mean, its better than my old house.

I heard a knock at my door and immediately opened it, only to be slammed back into the room and against the door. Jason was kissing me, and I could feel the pressure he was applying. He moved his lips against mine, his hand tilting my chin upwards for him to kiss me passionately.

We kissed for a while, and I could feel little electric spark buzz between the pressure of our kiss. It was pressing, and the little shocks were lightly zapping my lips.

I pulled my face away to catch my breath, and I could feel myself panting. "You're zapping me again," I said, holding his face in my hands. We sat down on Stacie's lower bunk. He was catching his breath too,"Well, your hands are starting to heat up too."

Yeah, I don't think it's from fire bub. 

He kissed me again, as I closed my eyes, and placed my hand on his cheek. He started taking in between kisses. "We . . . haven't done . . . this in a while . . . "

"You mean . . .kiss?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he panted.

We were kissing for a while, and it felt like I didn't even need Stacie's power for making the time around us feel slower. He put a hand on my waist as I placed both of my hands on his cheeks. Both of his hands were on my hips as we leaned onto the bed. His weight was on top of me.

Someone entered.

"Woah, Okay, didn't need to see that," Stacie said.

I yelped and jumped apart from Jason. His arm was around my waist, so I kinda jumped into it and toppled and hit my head against the pole part of the bed, and ended up falling onto the floor.

"Ouch," I said. My chin was planted into the ground and only one eye was open. I kinda looked like a character from anime. But my eyes weren't as fucking huge and I was a more kawaii twat.

Stacie pulled me up as Jason started laughing. I socked him in the arm until he finally shut up and whimpered. I glared and rolled my eyes, falling back onto the bed.

"Look, guys, you can make out all you want, just not on my bed. Got it?" Stacie smirked.

"Sorry," I apologized, my face red.

"Have you guys slept together yet?" She asked.

Jason and I immediately started choking on fucking air.

"W-What!?" I asked. You don't just straight up ASK THE PERSON WHEN THE OTHER IS THERE!

"Well?" Stacie raised a brow.

"Uhhh . . ." Jason said, his eyes as wide as golf balls.

Stacie's eyes widened as well as an evil grin spread across her face. "Shut! UP! You DID?!" 

"NONONONOONONONNO NONE NONNONNNONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNO!!!!!!!!" I shouted! I was frantically waving my arms and shouting at the top of my lungs. "NO WE HAVEN'TTTT!" I said.

Stacie laughed,"Alright, if you say so. Jason, the teachers will probably come soon, and you know no boys are allowed in the girls' dormitories. And Emera, we have to get back to that sleepover you got us invited to." She said.

Jason nodded and kissed me on the cheek, then leaving.

I got my pillows and blankets and PJ's and essentials and headed over to Hannah's dorm with Stacie.

Hannah opened it and squealed. Geez, calm the fuck down, what's the deal with these people?

"I can't b-believe you actually came!" she said. Huh, at least her stutter is better.

I gave her a smile,"Of course! You invited us!" I said.

I didn't like her, she was fake. But of course, to deal with a fake you have to act fake too.

Carlyn, Zoey, and Bailey and some other girls got there eventually.

Some of the girls started questioning me. 

"OMG, I love your whole rainbow-manicure! Where'd you get it? It looks so cool!"

"OMG, I ADORE your highlights, though we aren't allowed to dye our hair here, how'd you get away with it?"

"Uh . . . I guess we were an exception," I shrugged.

"You're eyes are SO pretty! Are they contacts? You know, Tiffany got contacts, but since we aren't allowed to have them she got suspended for a month," Hannah said

Then the bitch took out a fucking Ouija board. First of all, can we talk about how weirdly spelled the word Ouija is spelled? Like, the eff, you'd expect like Wuji or something. This looks like OO-EE-JA in all honesty.

Why the hell is this girl trying to summon demons?!

"OK, we've been waiting for this for quite a while. And let's see if Fanny Phantom is real."

"Who the hell is Fanny Phantom?" Bailey asked a confused face showed she was pondering over the fucking possibilities over this ridiculous notion.

Hannah glared at her, "She's a girl they said died here. They say she was killed by a classmate in her dorm. She's very well known here."

She opened the board," Everyone, fingertips on the triangle. Make sure not to move it," she said.

We did as we were told.

I decided then, to play a small trick on Hannah and her friends.

"Fanny Phantom, are you there?" Hannah asked. The room was dark, and we literally had little candles everywhere threatening to cause a fire hazard.

Using my telekinesis, I moved the triangle to YES.

"Ermahgawd you guys, that was NOT me!" Hannah said, her eyes big as  I could see little hairs under her messy bun begin to stand up.

"Fanny Phantom, can you please say who killed you?" one girl with frizzy blond curls and big glasses asked.

I made the triangle move to H then A then N then N then A then H.

All the girls screamed and looked to Hannah. 

She glared at all the girls," Which of you bitches is trying to play a prank by moving it yourself?"

Uh, me bitch.

"Fanny Phantom, can you send us a message?" she asked again.

She and the other girls put their hands off the triangle, as me and my friends did the same. I winked over my friends and they knew what was going to happen.

I made it move- what looked like by itself- to F-U-C-K-O-F-F-T-W-A-T.

The other girls all screamed and ran out of the room, as Hannah and her roommate jumped on the bed, they were screaming. Her roommate kept on slapping Hannah's arm as Hannah kept slapping her back. Her roommate had shoulder length, brown hair and tan skin with brown eyes. I think her name's Jessica.

"Fanny Phantom-anything else to share?" Carlyn smirked.

I smiled, as it moved to S-E-E-Y-O-U-I-N-H-E-L-L-B-I-T-C-H-E-S.

Hannah and her roommate screamed again, as I and the others smiled and got up, gathering our stuff. We weren't even here for that long -but it was SO worth it.

"Well, thanks for the invitation Hannah! We had a lot of fun!" Zoey smiled, as we walked out of the room.

Once we were out we all laughed.

"Seriously, Emera?" Carlyn scolded.

"It was just a prank bruh!" I protested.

"It was WORTH it! Did you see their faces?" Stacie cackled.

"You literally made it say fuck off twat and see you in hell bitches! What does  twat even mean?" Zoey asked.

I coughed for like, the up-teenth time that day.

"Oh, so innocent. Just wait til we ruin your mind and make it dirty," Bailey cackled.