Chapter 86- Constipated Walrus

Molly's POV

I was crying, crumbling, breaking.

It felt as if someone had used a sledgehammer and smashed it against my heart.

It wasn't supposed to end like this. This isn't like how it is in the books.

'When are you going to understand we aren't in one of your books?'

Tears were streaming down my face. I yanked out my tight ponytail, the pain tugging at the back as small knots were taken with it. My hair was probably a mess right now, but it distracted the aching feeling in my heart.

'Is that ponytail cutting off the circulation to your brain?!'

My eyes were wet with anger. My vision was blurry as I yanked off my glasses and tossed them to the side.

It didn't make a difference anyway, right?

Foolish? Was that what I was?

'You idiot!'

I shouldn't have looked back. After I ran, I came back, just to see if Jason would scold Emera or come after me.

He kissed her passionately, eyes closed. They were close together, and he embraced her.

His lips were unmoving against mine, but they were kissing her.

He didn't kiss me back.

I sobbed.

Idiot . . . Idiot . . .

Did I really bring this all on myself?

I guess I should've listened to Talia, who said Emera and Jason were an item. I should've listened to the Streaks warn me to stay away from them.

I was foolish, I denied everything. I refused to believe what was right in front of me.

I hated Emera. I hated her guts. I wanted revenge. I wanted her dead.

"Molly?" Talia knocked on the door. "Molly, are you alright?"

She opened the door. I was sobbing on the floor, my tan skin wet with tears and my hair a mess. My glasses were beside me. "Oh my god! Molly, what happened?"

"They did this! That group you're so obsessed with! Those damn Streaks that's what!" I choked, my voice cracking.

"Molly . . . I-"

"You know what! Just go! You were right! I hope you're happy!" I screamed. I shoved her out of the dorm and slammed the door, locking it.

I was furious and sad and frustrated and probably delusional.

I looked over at my bookshelf, filled with romance novels where the nerd always gets the hot guy. How the bitch always gets shown up. Furious, I knocked them all over as they sprawled across the floor, making a mess. I ripped each one from the shelf and tossed them at the other side of the door.

"I! Hate! YOU!" I screamed, tossing a book with each syllable.

"I could help you, you know," a voice said from behind me. I stopped, startled.

I saw a blurry figure come up to me. "W-Who are you?" I stammered, still choking on tears.

They placed something in my hand, my glasses. They were broken a little.

I slipped them on my face and came face to face with dark stormy eyes hidden behind thick rimmed glasses. It was a girl -about 18. She had pale moonlight skin and curly, short brown hair. She wore a lab coat, which had some blood and dust on it. But honestly, I suppose I was too heartbroken to care.