Chapter 94- Undertale

I looked up to see a swarm of humongous Daemones flying overhead. They hissed and snapped, but left us alone. The one who no longer had talons lead them away from us, wisely. 

"I suppose... i-it's time..." Talia stammered.

"Er, yeah..." Zoey said. Bailey smiled at them reassuringly, "I'm sure that Daemon took care of half of them. At least they aren't in our way. Get Jason, kick ass, leave."

"What after that? What do me and Molly do?" Talia asked, looking at us. "I mean, it's not like we can go back to school, can we? I mean Molly may be insane by the end of this!"

"She was already insane," I grunted. Marcus coughed loudly, but I got the message. Leave it alone, it said. "Alright, let's get in."

We drove off and saw the factory. True to its word, terrible, terrible Daemones awaited us. While the Daemon from earlier took many, there were still enough left to where it would be too difficult to even fight our way through. More than 100, at least. "How are we going to get through? There are too many damn demons," Bailey hissed. "Daemones," Carlyn corrected. "And I have an idea."

"Oh course you have an idea," Richard chuckled. "What brilliant plan does Brainy over here have?"

"Shut up, Rich." Bailey slapped his arm playfully, and melancholy seemed to ache in my heart. 

Carlyn coughed loudly, "It's not going to be easy." Chase smiled wide. "Since when has anything been easy for us?" Carlyn shook her head, "Well, particularly for Tyler." We looked over at him, as his pink eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?" Carlyn looked at us, and I could practically see the wheels turning in her head. "Well, there are currently 11 of us, so it's going to be hard to-" 

"No, how could he possibly do it?" Spencer's grey eyes widened, as he caught on to what she said. Carlyn sighed, "Tyler, we could have a chance -but you would have to teleport all of us in there." Tyler's eyes widened at this, his hands running through his pink and dark hair. "A-All of you?"

Carlyn nodded grimly. Zoey shook her head frantically, her afro bouncing with each shake. "Ty-Ty, you can't possibly think about actually doing this? It's insane! You'll be drained o-or worse!"

Carlyn pressed her lips together to form a thin line. "It's our only chance."

"What? W-we can fight! Or like, we can sneak Emera in o-or maybe-"

 "I'll do it," Tyler interrupted his girlfriend. He took her hand and kissed it. "I'll be fine, love. It's our only chance." Zoey frowned, "Don't start acting all heroic all of the sudden!" Tyler grinned, before putting back on a grim face. "Alright, if we're actually going to do this, everyone needs to get together and hold hands. Everyone needs to be close. I'm not going to be able to fight after this most likely, but hopefully, when we get Jason he'll fight in my place as I rest."

We held hands and stood close. I clutched onto my knife and Jason's umbrella. Soon... My cloak swished a bit and the satin fabric brushed against my arm."On three... One..." Tyler began. "Two... " Carlyn carried on. "Three," Zoey counted. With that, I felt the ground shift beneath our feet, and the sky above change to a tile roof and the walls to a dreary grey.

Tyler collapsed on the spot.

Zoey rushed to his side, grabbing her tornado weapon to her side. No one was in the room, but four Daemones guarding the door. They rushed towards Zoey and Tyler. Zoey looked over to us, "Go! I'll hold them off. Spencer, Chase, stay here with me!"

With that, they rushed in on her -four Daemones.

"Come on!" Stacie yelled over to me. I flipped my head to her direction as I ran over, through the doorway. My cloak swished behind me as I gripped the two weapons in my hands, panic settling over me. My friends... I just left them. We ran through the corridors, and I saw two more Daemones guarding some doors. "I'll get them. Carlyn, you help. We'll catch up as soon as we can. Get to Jason!" Stacie took out her watch as her spear grew. Carlyn got her smoke-sword and lunged. 

"Hurry!" Richard yelled over to me. I started running over, dread overcoming me. I was right behind Talia, her blond pigtails swishing behind her. Stacie, Spencer, Carlyn, Chase, Zoey, and Tyler. All of them were behind. Bailey, Talia, Richard, Marcus, and I were on our way. Now only Jason was ahead.

Jason...

We're coming.

I'm coming.

I felt filled with Determination. Haha, Undertale reference.  I ran the past, and four more Daemones awaited us. They were bigger than the others, and the doors were bigger than the rest, Here... Jason was here. "You and Talia get to Molly and Jason, we'll be back!" Bailey yelled. Marcus held up his ice cube as it grew into the scepter, and the vines were already growing on Richard's knife. "B-but..." It was just me and Talia now. "Go!" Marcus urged me on.

Richard bumped into me, sending me through the doors.

I looked up and saw the room. A giant machine-I didn't know what it was -stood in the center. Beside it was a table with a small marble in a glass container on it. Steam was literally coming up from it. The machine looked like one of those Inators from Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. And it was pointing at a glass window that viewed inside the room of...

Jason.

He was chained up, and weak. He was lying down on the ground in what seemed like utter exhaustion.  I ran to the window, tears threatening to stream down my eyes. He's hurt. He's alive. He's awful... I banged on the window, choking on my own sobs. "No..." Talia gasped, her hand covering her mouth from shock. I heard around me fighting of my friends versus the Daemones, but I was concentrated on Jason. His breathing was slow. Bags hung under his eyes, and he seemed almost ghoulish. His brown and brightly colored hair was swept across his forehead. Chains were bound to his wrists and tied him to the floor. I pounded on the window, tears peeking out of the corner of my eyes. I banged the window in an effort to get him to wake up -but the effort was fruitless.

"Get Molly..." I growled. "Get her and bring her on our side before I kill her with my bare hands."

Talia bit her bottom lip. "Go now! Before I change my mind and decide to not give her a chance!" I yelled. She gulped, and ran out. I was alone now. I gazed at Jason, who was sleeping peacefully.