Epilogue

Inside a rather peaceful seeming mansion, it had been half a century since the death of Pristine. The Sources stopped aging once they were 21, and they were still causing havoc in their new home.

"CHASE! I swear to God if you don't give me back my bra-"

"I DON'T HAVE IT! I think Tyler does!" Chase insisted, holding his hands up. "You should ask him!"

"No way, he and Zoey are busy doing the nasty in her room, no way am I walking in on that again!" Bailey shook her head. "And I asked Richard and he said-"

"Since when were you stupid enough to believe what he said?" Chase asked.

"Whatever, hand over my bra, Richard told me you have it," Bailey held out her hand, asking for the bra.

"I'm telling you, I don't have it!" Chase insisted. "Why don't you ask Emera?"

"No, she's all the way on the other side of the house and I'm too lazy to walk over-"

"Oh, for God's sake the bra is on top of the chandelier! You brought it up there when you were drunk," Carlyn shook her head. "Now stop the screaming, will you?"

"Oh, thank you, Carlyn," Bailey said. "Sorry, Chase."

"It's fine," the boy sighed, shaking his head. Marcus walked in, groaning to himself. "God, I'm hungry, what's to eat?"

"Your mom's ass!" Richard responded, cackling until Marcus threw an icicle at him.

Richard responded with making a plant grow from the center of the floor, about to come over and twist Marcus's insides, but Jason walked in soon enough to stop them. "Will you guys stop trying to strangle each other? And please stop making ass jokes, Richard."

"Sucks ass for you, because I'm not stopping," Richard stuck out his tongue. Bailey laughed, going up to him and kissing his cheek. "Awe, that's my baby."

Chase face-palmed. "Why do I live with you idiots."

"You're starting to sound like Carlyn," Marcus pointed out. 

"Well, it is a daily question," Carlyn smiled. 

Tyler walked in with messy hair and a huge grin, Zoey by his side with an oversized sweatshirt pulled over her head. "Morning!" Tyler greeted.

"It's 9 PM," Jason pointed out.

"Oops," Zoey giggled.

"Disgusting," Marcus gagged.

Emera walked in, pecking Jason's cheek. "Hey, baby," she laughed.

"Hey Galaxy," he pecked her cheek as well.

Emera looked over to Zoey and Tyler. "Just so you know, I had my music on full blast, headphones on, and I still couldn't drown out your noise."

Tyler grinned, "What can I say? I please that-"

"I'm going to stop you right there, mister, and say no one wants to hear that," Stacie said, pointing to Tyler as she walked into the room. "Except, maybe Richard."

"Hey!" he scrunched up his nose in distaste. "OK, look, just because I'm the biggest pervert-"

"Aside from your girlfriend?" Stacie crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. Bailey winked, shooting finger guns at the blonde.

"-doesn't mean I don't have feelings!" Richard whined.

Emera snickered, shaking her head. "You're too sensitive, you cried when I beat you in a video game."

Richard glowered at her, "You cheated and you know it."

"Sure I did," Emera laughed. She whispered in Jason's ear, "OK, maybe I did a teeny-weeny bit."

"I heard that," Chase said.

"Of course you did," Emera rolled her eyes.

Suddenly, there was a ring at the doorbell. Everyone shared glances, confused. They've never had a visitor in all of these years, especially considering the fact they pretty much lived in the middle of nowhere, where no one's bothered to look or think of them.

"I... I guess I should get that," Emera said, walking to the door. Everyone followed closely after, curious who the visitor could be. All were shocked when Emera opened the door, revealing an aged Spencer at the front door. Beside him were aged Talia and Molly, both who were smiling kindly at them.

"Spence!" Emera squealed, throwing her arms around the old man. "How'd you find us? It's been years!"

"Careful there," Spencer laughed, his voice dry. "I'm not the same young man I used to be."

"Look at you guys!" Emera laughed. "What's new for the past 50 years?"

"We've gotten married," Talia says, holding up her and Molly's hand. Both had glittering diamonds on the fourth finger of their left hand.

"I knew they were gay," Richard whispered to Bailey.

"Who wasn't back in our day?" Bailey laughed. "Lesbians rained from the sky! Like the Jacksons."

"I totally shipped them," Zoey comments.

"Well, come on in guys!" Emera says. They shuffle in, each taking a seat when they reach the living room. Everyone settles themselves, and Jason smiles to them.

"So, Spencer, how's your sister?" Jason wondered.

"We stuck her in an asylum. She keeps trying to make a death ray out of the mouse traps, and they're still not letting her out," Spencer smiled, wrinkles around the corners of his mouth. "But that's a rather good thing, isn't it?"

"What about the Jacksons? And the lab?" Stacie asks.

Molly frowned, "Well, it was rebuilt, and we were working there for a while, all of us. The Jacksons unfortunately passed away, but Spencer became the godfather. Talia and I are now in charge of most of the divisions."

"That's great you guys," Zoey says.

"Are they making more experiments like us?" Marcus says.

"No, Spencer stopped all of that once he was in charge, he's the head of everything now," Talia explains. "And that's a good thing, believe me."

"As much as I enjoyed being an experiment," Richard began. "I'm rather glad they stopped trying to make humans weapons. Would've turned into some crappy sci-fi movie."

"So, how'd you guys find us?" Tyler asked.

"Oh, I made a machine, though I don't think it'll be easy to explain," Spencer said. "But it took us a while to find out how to get here."

"Emera was relentless with trying to find a place," Jason laughed. "We spent months trying to find someplace, and it's not fun having to be dragged through the sky to find someplace."

Emera shrugged, "But we've never been happier, have we?"

"We can't stay long, since we've got businesses and all to run," Molly smiles bitterly. "But believe us, we are so happy to see you guys again."

Emera smiled, "Same here, we haven't had visitors for... ever."

"You'll be visiting more often now that you've found us, right?" Chase asks hopefully.

"Undoubtedly," Talia grins.

All of them grinned to one another, happy to be reunited once again. Finally, the Sources had their happily ever after.