Chapter 46- Spoiler Alert

"You know what my favorite game is? Yandere Simulator," I said.

"I love that game!" Richard said. We high-fived. "Oh, not me! It's too violent," Zoey shuddered. "I heard of it, and I liked the game. Still don't get why Yandere-chan likes Senpai," Jason said. "I'm more interested in the game maker, yandere-dev. I like the demographics," Carlyn said. She got a juice box and was sipping away.

"Never heard of it," Marcus said. "You gotta play man, it's awesome!" Tyler slapped Marcus on the back, receiving a cold glare in return. "I was never able to play video games," Chase said, sitting down. "Me neither," Stacie said.

"Oh! You'd love it! I think," I said. "It's about a girl who has no emotions, kinda like you Marcus, and she finally feels and emotion of love for her Senpai. The trouble is many other girls like him too. So, she has to make sure they can't confess to Senpai, so she kills them. There are many things you can do in the game, but the goal is to get rid of rivals without getting caught or noticed in the wrong way by Senpai!" I explained. "I absolutely ADORE yandere chan's character!" I gushed.

"That means you can be Yandere, and Jason can be Senpai," Bailey mocked.

I furrowed my brows. "What's up with her?" Jason said, teasing. "Hey!" I scowled at him. "She's acting strange..." he continued. "MAYBE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! ASSHOLE!" I said. Everyone who's played the game laughed at the inside joke.

"Hey, guys?" We heard a knock at the door, and in came Dr. Jackson. "We have a surprise for you! you get to see your families again!" she beamed.

At once there were cheers of joy and screams of terror. I was overjoyed since I missed my parents dearly, but I knew some of the other's pasts, and I had a feeling this wouldn't be pretty.

We got p and headed towards a room, a big one too. There were adults and small children there, I'm sure just immediate family. I didn't see my parents yet, but I saw Carlyn's mom.

The woman and dark, long hair. It looked like it hadn't been combed in weeks. Her violet eyes, the ones Carlyn used to have, were bloodshot and dancing about the room. They seemed unfocused, hazed even. She seemed uncoordinated and as if she was about to topple over. Clearly, this woman still had alcohol in her system.

Once she saw Carlyn, she snarled and stomped up to her in jerky movements. Carlyn stood her spot and didn't even flinch. Her mom raised her hand and slapped Carlyn across the face, scratch marks from her nails dug into the girl's cheek. I and the others were too stunned to move. "You-you! You left just like your no-good father! Do you realize what I had to do once you ran off?! I had to stay sober for a week because the cops came and found out about the hacking! They thought I did it, you no good scoundrel! And then they detained me, for too much alcohol! Can you believe it?! The nerve! And THEN I get kidnapped to this white hell because my no good bastard of a daughter did some pathetic shit ONCE AGAIN! Why I outta-" She raised her hand back to slap Carlyn, but another hand caught it.

"I suggest you leave her alone, or things may become very difficult for you," Marcus said, a firm grip on the woman's claw-like hand. Carlyn's mom gasped, "Your hands are f-f-f-freezing!" She stuttered, teeth clattering. Marcus only gave her an icy glare, as security finally reached her and dragged her away.

A small boy tugged on Marcus's arm. He . . . didn't have an arm. The small boy had hazel eyes, tan skin, and spiky dark hair. He was missing one arm, only a stub on his shoulder. I resisted the urge to gasp. "Marky?" The boy asked, tugging on Marcus's white shirt.

Marcus picked the boy up and squeezed him tightly, "Hey, how's my brave soldier doing?"

The boy giggled, and hugged the elder brother tightly. Marcus hugged back.