Chapter 17- Is Bitch My Nickname?

We were hanging out in one of the living rooms. "What do you think they are saying about us?" Stacie asked. "Bitches don't understand. But I AM curious," commented Bailey. Carlyn seemed to be concentrating. Suddenly she burst up from her seat. "I've got it!" She ran out and came back about ten minutes later. She was dragging Chase by his ear, the entire time he was saying "Ow! OW! OWWW!" As she tossed him to the sofa. It's amusing to see the smallest person drag the biggest person in the mansion. "What do you want with me?" he asked cowarding in fear. He looked towards me. "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" I shouted at him. He shrank back, mostly from confusion. "Bitch was planning to tell people, I read his mind. Bitch developed a new power. Super hearing. I'll read his mind while he listens to the guy's conversation." Carlyn muttered. Oooooooh. Now it makes sense. "Is bitch my new nickname?" Chase asked. "It is this week," Bailey said. "OK OK I'll listen."

Meanwhile . . . according to Chase's hearing.

"What's up with Galaxy?" Jason asked. "She was fine last night at the dance. What happened?"

"I don't know man! Richard what happened to your girl? Didn't ya'll do da hanky panky last night?" commented Tyler.

"Yeah, but she WAS really drunk that night, I mean she IS part German!" Richard answered in an exasperated tone. "Where did Chase go?" asked Marcus. "YOUR girl dragged him by the ear remember?" Jason said. "Oh yeah . . . " Marcus sheepishly replied. "So what do we do about the girls?" Tyler asked? "First we have to find out what's WRONG with them!" Richard said. "God damn, what happened?"

Suddenly Jason got a call on his phone. "Hello?" He answered. He must not have even bothered with checking caller idea. "YOU DUMBASSES! WE'RE ON OUR PERIODS!!!!" I shouted into the phone. I was so loud all the guys in the room must have heard. "Oh, uh, sorry Galaxy. We didn't , uh, know . . ." He hung up. "Well THAT answers our question!" he said. "Oh man, what the FUCK do we do?" asked Marcus.

Back in the living room...

"I can't believe you just told them!" Stacie said. "Well they weren't going to find out on their own! Chase here didn't know, did ya Chase?" I asked him. He was still blushing, he looked embarrassed. I don't blame him. Oh wait, I do. I'm on my period. "WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY ABOUT GERMANS?!" yelled Bailey. "What its true," said Carlyn. "I don't drink THAT much!" she huffed. We all turned to look at her, even Chase, who was curled up in a ball at this point. "Alright! Alright I get it! I get it," she said. We turned away. "Now what to do with our victim?" I asked. We all had evil smiles spread across our faces. "LET'S TAKE OFF HIS PANTS!" joked/screamed Stacie. Chase looked at her horrified. As did we. "WHAT?! No! No just NO! Wait- WHY?!" We all asked her. She just shrugged.

"What? I'm on my period! Don't blame me for getting horny!" she joked. We stared at her. Well, again, I blame hormones. "I thought you liked Jason?" Carlyn asked. "Well I can have a side-bitch" she said, winking at Chase. He flushed, his face was turning red. His eyes widened in surprise. "WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME BITCH TODAY?!" he asked. Wow, way to make me deaf. "BECAUSE IT'S YOUR NEW NICKNAME! BITCH!!!!!" All the girls yelled at the same time. He curled up into a ball again. "OK! Bitch will now be on my birth certificate! OKEY DOKEY!" he muttered to himself.

"OK so taking off his pants is OFF the list!" said Zoey, as Stacie let out a disappointed face. "What else?"

Hmmmmmm. We were all thinking. What could five estrogen filled girls with dancing hormones inside their bleeding vaginas do alone in a room with one boy? Wait that came out wrong . . .so did that . . . Oh my dirty mind.

"I GOTZ IT!" yelled Bailey. We turned to her. "What is it drunk German?" I asked. She glared at me, but resumed her idea. "We could make him do pranks on the guys!" she said. "That's not bad . . . Eh, what could it do?" said Zoey. We looked back on Chase, and he froze, on his hands and knees about to crawl out of here. "COME HERE FUCKBOY!" I yelled, using my telekinesis skillz to drag him by his feet towards us. He kept trying to claw his way back, but bitch we are in Paranormal Activity! (Movie Reference to the constant draggin.) We finished what we had to and sent him back to the guys, with a little surprise. We told him if he didn't do it, we would release all of hell onto him. >:) Or something like that.

Meanwhile in the kitchen

Chase came back to the room, but he was in . . . a slutty Mrs. Clause outfit? Jason and the rest of the guys were bewildered. Little did they know the rest of us girls were outside the door, filming everything. "O-oh! Jassssssse!" moaned Chase. He was stuttering from the embarrassment, but knew he had to do it. Jason on the other hand looked petrified. Chase was in a tight, short red leather dress, Santa hat, and high boots, moaning his name. WHAT THE EFF?

Chase strutted over to Jason, and climbed up on his lap. Jason looked too shocked and weirded out to push him off. He couldn't move. Chase was beet red, and started rubbing Jason's thighs. OMG this was hilarious! Jason started squirming, trying to get Chase off him. But Chase is tall, so it was difficult. "Look, there are four more people looking for mates, who's to say there can't be gay ones?" Chase asked Jason, biting his lip. To anyone else this would look like a flirty lip bite, but it was from nervousness. "Now come to Santa and give me ALL your milk and cookies!" Chase said the last line. Time seemed to freeze. I looked at everyone's faces. Jason looks petrified and shocked, Chase embarrassed and humiliated, Tyler, Richard, and Marcus just stood with their mouths wide open unaware of what to do. Stacie seemed turned on by the Yaoi, while the rest of us were trying hard not to burst out laughing. Time started again. Jason SCREAMED. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" This startled Chase so much that he fell backwards, off Jason's lap, and onto his back with his butt up in the air. His skirt lifted down to where you could see his boxers. Suddenly all us girls fell onto the door, opening it, rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. The camera was still recording.