Chapter 21 - Freakin' Cheezballs in Someone's Ass

We all decided to have a MASSIVE slumber party in the living room, mainly so we wouldn't have to hear Bailey and Richard's shenanigans wouldn't evolve into 'Russian' culture. So we all got our sheets and started sleeping on the couch, me being in between Jason and Chase. Pretty soon we all started drifting to sleep, me being the last to dose off. I placed my glasses beside me. I was starting to wear them less and less. . .

I was surprised to wake up almost immediately. I was in some sort of glass tube, a mask on my face to help me breathe, and wires connected to my limbs and brain tangled into my hair. The tank was filled with water, and I could see everything. I was floating in the tube, looking around. Where was I? I saw the room, it was a lab, fucking futuristic, and clean. I looked at my outfit, I was the same one I was when we first arrived at the mansion. At my sides, I turned to see the others, all in separate tanks, unconscious. Their hair and highlights swirling and framing their face, their eyes closed. They seemed to be sleeping.

What is going on?

I saw Dr. Jackson, the scientist. her green eyes seemed to stand out even though I was submerged in water. She walked over to a girl- tall, with short curly brown hair, glasses, and grey eyes. Everyone in the room seemed to be in a lab coat. There were televisions everywhere, showing the mansion at different angles.  I looked at one wall, covered with pictures of, US. Underneath our pictures, it had our powers and other information.  I could barely, and oddly hear, the girl and Dr. Jackson speaking.

"They haven't developed any seemingly new powers, we will have to work through their dreams, and develop the Fears. I'm sorry to have to do it, but we are running out of time. And they need to get the rest of their powers and highlights already! This will have at least one or two develop a new power!" Dr. Jackson said. What are the Fears? 

"I-I understand Dr. Jackson, but there will be a danger even in their dreams! They might-" the girl started. "I don't care! We need to do this already! Take the chance, Britney! The other four need them so we can pull them out of the damned place! They can't stay there before! The longer it takes, the bigger the danger GROWS! Do you understand?" Dr. Jackson glared at Britney.

The girl cowered. "Y-yes ma'am. I'll start now, but we should do only the ones without the highlights I suggest! And maybe let one travel into the other one's dreams, a precaution! Though it would mean they wouldn't be able to develop any new powers while that is happening! Please Dr.Jackson?" she asked. The Doctor simply sighed and rubbed her temples before nodding.

What? Wait WHAT?

I heard a scream. As I slowly, barely turned my head to it, breathing through the mask on my face. It was a man, pointing at me. "WHAT?!" Dr. Jackson yelled, her hair whipping around as she turned towards to me. I widened my eyes, what? "How did she awaken?" she yelled, rushing over to the control panel nearest to me. What was she going to do?

"Very, very clever. Emera, was it? Well you certainly have been progressive haven't you? Well, I suppose you should be the traveler for this quest, you heard some of it, it seems," Britney went to my tank and said. She seemed to be 18, as she studied me. What was I supposed to do? What were they talking about?

"Good luck, since we are in a hurry I guess you will be in multiple ones. It's a one-time thing, so don't worry," Britney said, as Dr. Jackson pressed a big white button.

Instantly I felt shocks and electricity run through me where the wires connected to my skin. On my limbs, the back of my neck. Most were in my head. It hurt, and I felt my vision become blurry as the corners of the room seemed to go darker. The entire room, possibly a hundred people in lab coats, all staring at me. I felt my eyes roll back, as my vision closed.

--------------------

I gasped as I felt myself fall, in a seemingly bottomless black hole. Where am I, Stacie's vagina?

I wheezed as I fell flat on the ground, groaning at the impact.

"Awe, freakin' cheese balls in someone's ass," I mumbled, rubbing my arse. 

Was I going to face the fears, whatever they were? In my friends dreams?

I saw, some sort of swirling hole, as it glowed a bright fluorescent blue. Guess I go in? I stumbled as I got in, only to fall again. Except the place was blue.

I fell once again, but I saw Marcus and Carlyn. Both of them huh? Makes sense, since they ARE mates. I grimaced as I stood up. I saw Carlyn, little Carlyn. She was crying, as I saw her being yelled at by some drunk woman. The woman had a bottle of vodka in her hand, her hair a mess. Her hair was wild, tangled and brown. Her eyes were the same as Carlyn's before she got her highlights, but more so a violent shad of violent. She was screaming at Carlyn, Carlyn's eyes watering. The drunk was screaming and spitting her head off, throwing a tantrum and waving her hands and bottle wildly above her head. She seemed mad at Carlyn, but I couldn't hear anything. I could barely make out the words she was mouthing, such as 'worthless' and 'pathetic'. The woman brought up a bottle and was about to hit Carlyn with it.

No!

I jumped, lunging at the woman. I knocked into her, and we crashed to the floor. The woman then disappeared into dust beneath me, only her clothes were left. The bottle went flying, past Carlyn. It hit a small boy, one with spiky black hair and brown eyes. He looked like a younger Marcus, but his skin was tanner. The bottle hit the boy's arm, as he started screaming his head off. I couldn't hear anything, just silence as I saw Marcus rush to the boy, trying to help. I could only see him mouth the words 'not again'. I ran to the boy, and tore off the sleeve from Marcus. What I'm not using my own! I pulled the glass shards out of the boy's arm, and bandaged it. Once I was done, the boy disappeared in a puff of smoke, his clothes falling to the floor.

Marcus then ran over to Carlyn, as they cried into each other's arms. Did I do it? I have no idea what I was supposed to do. Then another portal opened, this time, a bright green. I looked back, my friends crying in each other's arms. They looked at me with a shocked expression on their faces. I smiled, winking at them. I waved them bye before jumping into the portal.

Your WELCOME BITCHES

NEXT BITCHES COMING UP!