Chapter 76- Jump Scare Much?!

Molly's POV

Talia and I were in our dorm. "You sure you want to do this?" She asked me. "Yes! I don't trust her, she's probably playing Jason. I just need proof to show Jason. Plus, there's something off about her. She's just . . .there's something weird about her. She's not normal. Maybe we can find something if we search her dorm. Plus, you want to know more about the Streaks don't you?" I asked her.

"Of course!" Talia fangirled. "I mean, what do you think we'll find?"

"No idea, but hopefully something," I said.

"Let's head out," I said. I walked over to the door only to find the Streaks waiting in the hall. Minus Emera and Jason. What? It's impossible to know what me Talia and I were saying. Play it dumb, Molly.

"Uh . . ." I said.

"Molly," A boy with black and blue hair said. His bangs were covering his eyes until he looked up at me to reveal piercing blue eyes and a sharp jawline. He had tan skin and a stern expression. 

"Marcus," I grumbled.

Talia got out of the room, "Hey are we going to go or-" She stopped and gawked at our guests.

A Hispanic boy with tan skin and pink eyes looked up at her. He brushed his hand through his pink and dark hair. Was he wearing contacts? How can someone have pink eyes? He didn't look like he was wearing contacts. I knew the boy as Tyler. It's weird how all of the Streaks have weird, bright eye and hair colors despite us having a strict 'no weird hair dye' rule at school.

"Hey. Talia Miller, right?" Tyler said. "Yes," Talia squeaked. "Would you mind if we  talk to your friend, Molly, here?" A tall, black boy asked. Tufts of his dark, curly hair were purple. As well as his eyes, which were purple and shone against his dark skin. I assumed this boy was Chase.

"U-uh, sure! Take as long as you'd like!" she said cheerfully. She took a quick picture of the Streaks before running off and out of the hallway.

I turned to the Streaks. "What do you want?"

One girl, a blond with purple streaks like Chase, stepped up. She had an hourglass figure and violet eyes as well as tan skin. Based on what Talia told me, she was Stacie. "We're only here to protect you."

"What? Protect me from what?" I asked them, my glasses sliding down my face.

A black girl with a pink and dark afro with similar colors to Tyler gave me a concerned look. This must be Tyler's girlfriend, Zoey. "From Emera. From Jason. From us."

"What?! If this is to get me away from Jason you might as well give up!" I said.

A boy with shaggy blond curls and green streaks and eyes came up. "No, girl! Just listen!" He said. Richard.

"Fine, what is this about?"

A girl with caramel brown, long curls and green streaks looked at me. She was the only one in the group who had glasses, like me. Her green eyes burned through my brown ones. Bailey. "You need to know that you should stay away from all of us, but not because of your crush on Jason."

I blushed. "Did Emera send you here to threaten me?"

The final girl, Carlyn, laughed. She was short, with dark hair and light blue streaks and eyes like Marcus. She gave me a look like she somewhat pitied me.

"Oh, she doesn't even know we are here right now. She's with Jason. And she wouldn't send us to threaten you anyway, she's quite fond of you, actually."

"Fond of me?! How?!" I asked.

Stacie giggled, "Believe me, if she hated you, you'd be dead by now. I've been on the other side of those nails, and trust me, it's not fun."

What? Emera used to hate Stacie? WHAT?!

"Believe us, Molly. You don't want to socialize with people like us. We might not even be here that long," Chase said.

"What are you talking about?" I glared at him.

"We aren't the kind of people you think we are. We aren't like you, in a sense. WE'VE been through things you would never want to go through, trust us," Stacie said.

"You getting closer to Jason and Emera may get you sucked into this. And your friend too, we're just doing our best to keep you away from us, but you're persistent," Tyler said.

"Keep going at it, and you may find some things you don't want to get involved with," Zoey warned.

"What?! Did you murder somebody or something?!" I asked. They giggled at my panicked state.

"What we're trying to say is that none of us are good for you. Not even Jason is what you think he is. You don't want to get caught up in this mess, OK?" Bailey said.

"I love Jason! He couldn't do anything that would change that fact!" I said.

"It's not about what he's done, but what he is. What WE are," Richard said.

"What is he?!" I asked.

Carlyn glared at me, her blue eyes piercing through my gaze. "That, we can't tell you. You don't want to get caught up  into our secrets, but your obsession with Jason is going to be your downfall."

"Nothing you can say is going to change my mind!" I stood my ground.

With that, Bailey punched through the wall. THROUGH. THE. WALL. Through the wallpaper and the brick! Her fist was bleeding, but she didn't react. How-? Stacie held her hand behind their back and once Bailey's hand was in front of her again, it was completely healed. I gawked at them. "How-?

Marcus grabbed my wrist, and I noticed that his hand was ice cold. "You really don't want to know what you're getting involved in.

He let go. I looked around and noticed Tyler was nowhere to be found. I spun in a full circle. "Where's Tyler?"

"Here." I turned around and he was right behind me. Jump scare much!?

Carlyn stared into my eyes, as I stared in horror. "You're scared. You don't know what to think. Your father's name is Marvin and your Mom is named Michelle. You have two triplets, Jessica, and Paul. Your favorite color is pink, even though you don't think it looks very good on you. Your best friend is Talia Miller, but you don't understand why she's so obsessed with us. You're in love with books, your favorite named Beautiful Creatures."

I fell to the floor in shock. How could she- "Read your thoughts?" She raised an eyebrow.

"If you think what we've done is strange, it's nothing compared to Jason and Emera. You DON'T want to get involved. If you do, it could mean your doom. Stay away if you want to stay safe. Don't say we didn't warn you," she said. With that, they all turned around, walking out of the hall.

I stayed on the ground. What happened? What was going on? What IS going on? What should I not get involved in? So bad it could mean my doom? What were the Streaks hiding? Was Jason hiding something? Emera's fond of me? What was up with them?

"Hey, why are you on the ground? And why is there a hole in the wall?" Talia tapped my shoulder. She had an ice cream cone in her hand.

I took a deep breath. "We're going through with the plan."