Chapter 22 - Fap Lord

I jumped in, once again falling into a bottomless pit, this time green. I landed on my arse. AWE FOR FUCKS SAKE DO I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY TIME? Jeez. I looked and saw some boy I didn't know. Huh? It's green so I would guess that Bailey or Richard would be here. It was a boy about my age, but he had a football helmet on his head, and a laptop on his lap.

Nothing else.

He was naked, and his laptop bobbing on top of his lap.

I could hear his moans.

Oh, I ran into the Fap Lord.

I turned, he didn't notice me and saw what was on his computer. WHAT THE FUCK? He was watching lesbian porn. I THINK I ENTERED THE WRONG DREAM OR SOMETHING. HALP. PLEASE.

The door opened and in entered Bailey. She seemed just as surprised as me.

"BAILEY! I'M FUCKING HORNY NOAW. RAWR," the boy said, screaming at her. She seemed surprised, and her mouth was gaping open in shock. Her jaw hanging at what was happening. "THAT MOTH MUST BE OPEN TO SUCK DEEZ NUTS!" the guy said. She immediately closed her mouth.

Bailey something must be seriously fucked up if THIS is your Fear. Bailey then crossed her arms, "What the FUCK Tristan?" she asked. He shrugged.

Please don't stand up, please don't stand up, please don't stand up, please don't- AWE SHIT! 

He started coming towards her, and in came a little girl, about 8. The girl had green eyes and long platinum blond hair, as she walked into the scene. She screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" she yelled. Tristan who ever paid no attention and still walked over, fapping.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?

Richard then walked in, "Terry what is it- WHAT THE FUDGE BALLS?" he yelled. Bailey then backed up into Richard, causing her to scream, causing him to scream, causing Tristan to scream, causing Molly to scream.

I am so confused right now. 

OK let me just fix what I believe is one of the main issues.

I walked behind Tristan, trying to focus my attention on the back of his, um, head. He was wearing a football helmet for some reason. Fetish?

"You know what? I think I'll have the girl instead," he said, as he grabbed Terry harshly. He preceded to rip apart her dress. Richard tried to pry Terry away from Tristan's grasp but was knocked over to the side, crashing into Bailey. I have to do something before Tristan rapes little Terry!

I grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be some sort of pretty rock, from the shelf. I grabbed the helmet and pried it off, throwing it over my shoulder. Tristan turned around and growled at me. He was fugly honestly. He had grimy hair and smudged glasses, and a smug rapist kind of face. He lunged at me, toppling me.

Hell no I'm on top!

And he is nakey, EW! I grabbed the rock and hit him in the face with it. He was knocked over me, as I threw the, now bloody rock, on his area. I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH! The side of his head was bleeding as he disappeared in a puff of smoke, no trace of him left.

Richard reached up to Terry, who was trembling in fear, holding up her ripped dress to cover herself. "Terry-" When he touched her cheek she disappeared into dust, her ripped dress lied wrinkled on the ground.

Tears welled up in his eyes as Bailey hugged him. The closet door swung open, revealing the color of pink. I looked back at my friends, before considering Bailey was being chased by the Fap Lord. I laughed, and jumped in.

I landed on the pink floor, and rubbed my arse as the room began to develop. I was in a hospital room, and saw a woman, bald, lying in a hospital bed. Her dark skin seemed to have a tint of green, and her brown eyes' light fading. She was staring at the ceiling, as Zoey held her hand. "Mom...." Zoey whispered. The woman closed her eyes, as the arm went limp in Zoey's grasp. Tears trickled down Zoey's face, as I stood in shock. D-did her Mom . . .?

Zoey began bawling into the sheets by her mother. I reached out to pat her shoulder, but saw my arm pass right through her. I couldn't comfort her. I wasn't really in this realm, or something. I looked out the window, how was I supposed to help her?

I looked at the bottom and saw a boy with pink highlights, holding roses. He seemed to be waiting for someone. Tyler! But I didn't really exist here . . . Suddenly I had an idea. I opened the window and jumped from ledge to ledge before reaching the bottom. What? I like the thrill.

Tyler was holding roses for someone, as I saw a girl. She was Asian, and had short, cropped hair chin length. She walked towards Tyler, as I saw her flinch at the sight of the roses. "Um, Tyler. I have to tell you something." She seemed nervous, but Tyler obliviously smiled. Grinning, expecting good news.

"Here, have these." He offered her the roses, but she shook her head and pushed them away. "Tyler . . .I think we should break up." At this Tyler's grin faltered, and the roses fell to the floor. "What?" He said, bewildered. "I-I found someone else. I'm sorry." With that she simply walked away. I reached towards Tyler, but my arm passed through again.

Can they hear me? I wondered.

"Tyler, pick up those fucking flowers. And head up to room 519. Just do it BIATCH," I whispered in his ear. He looked around, wondering who was talking to him. Then he shrugged and wiped the tears off his cheeks, picking up the roses and doing as I told him. Once he got to 519, he saw Zoey. 

They looked at each other for a long while, before walking towards each other and hugging, embracing each other and consoling the other.

The curtain started to reveal a white portal.

I walked through and closed my eyes as I fell to help another friend.