Chapter 72- Dangerous Woman

Principal Jackson was red in the face. Her fists were shaking as all 16 of us stood in front of her. I realized the other kids had things like bruises and black eyes and knocked out teeth and scratches. My friends simply had scratches and bruises, not much, though. Jason was staring at me, wondering what the hell happened before. "What did you do?" He asked. I shrugged, "They started it, and we defended ourselves. Plus, we played fair."

He nodded, as I saw in the corner of my eye Principal Jackson doing the same. Oh yeah, she knows about our powers.

"Alright, who started it?" she asked. Carlyn pointed to the girl who first insulted us, "Her ma'am."

The principal turned around one of her computers and showed it to us as we saw the footage of us beating their asses. She watched silently as we uncomfortably shifted our positions. The others glared and sneered at us as if to say 'oh you are SO in trouble now'.

"Alright, you," Principal Jackson pointed to the first girl, "You threw the first punch?" The girl gulped and stammered, "Y-Yes m-ma'am."

"And you brought a . . . knife to school?" She asked with a soft tone. "W-Well they were beating us up! It was d-defense!" the girl stuttered. 

Principal Jackson pushed her glasses up and looked sternly at the girl with her brown/gold eyes. "If I remember correctly, offense throws first punch. Defense throws the second. Not to mention it was 10 vs. 5. AND, they didn't use weapons," she glared at the girl. 

"B-But-!" 

"No buts, I'm forced to take action for your consequences. You and your friends will all be expelled for your fight with these young girls and be immediately escorted off premises tonight. I will call all ten of your parents to make sure you are sent back home," she closed the case immediately.

They gawked at her and began shouting at both us and her.

"No fair! They also fought!"

"My dad's gonna KILL me!"

"You're kidding, RIGHT?!"

"How come they aren't punished?!"

Principal Jackson simply raised her hand and silenced the room. "I'd advise you to pack now. Leave my office," With that they trudged defeatedly out of the room.

Once they were out she pressed her button and deactivated all mics and cameras like she did that first day. "I'd expect better of you, you all seem to attract trouble. Though they were some of my favorite students, you are much important to both me and my wife. At least you fought good and fought fair, and it was all defense. No doubt I'll get plenty of complaints tonight," she grumbled. "Now, I believe you kids have a movie to get to, so I won't stop you." 

With that, we left and looked at each other, confused but shrugged. It ended well at least.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I LEFT YOU ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES AND YOU JUST GOT INTO A FIGHT!" Jason yelled. 

"Oops," Bailey looked down at her nails.

"Sorry Jason, but it turned out good in the end, right?" Zoey apologized.

"Sorry," I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "But they started it."

"You're scary," Stacie laughed. "I'm a dangerous woman," I winked jokingly. 

"I seriously doubt you're Ariana Grande," Carlyn commented. "Whatever," I grumbled.

"You are scary," Jason said, swinging an arm around my shoulders.

"And don't you forget it," I warned.

_______

Molly's POV

"MOLLY! MOLLY!" Talia shouted. "Talia, I'm in detention! The teacher may be here soon!" I said.

She rolled her eyes, "I saw the detention teacher outside crying over how he got stuck with a teaching job, trust me you're fine."

"Well, what's so important?" I said. I needed anything to distract me from the fact Emera was probably hitting on Jason right now at the movies. 

"STREAKS!!!" She fangirled. I rolled my eyes, the EXACT opposite of what I needed. Why does she have to be so obsessed with them? 

"What happened this time?" I asked. "The girls got into a fight!" she said. I jumped up, "NO WAY! What happened?" I asked. Is Emera getting beaten up? That I want to hear. "Well, someone found the fight and filmed it, check out!" She showed me her fight, as the fight played. "Apparently they found those kids who posted the column on them, a few Seniors. Who knew they could fight?"

I stared in shock. Emera was a BEAST! She was quick and nimble and dashing and punching left and right! "W-Wha-? How did she know how to fight?!" I asked. Talia shrugged, "No idea, makes her even cooler! She's so edgy, with her rainbow streaks and fighting style! And apparently she may even be in the play! I heard she could sing too! And-" I glared at her as she shut up.

"Please do NOT talk about her in front of me!" I said. "Come on Molly, I know you're jealous. But what if she and Jason are really dating? They have matching streaks already!" she said. "Well, the other Streaks do too! Doesn't mean weird hair makes them dating!" I protested. "You're calling Jason's hair weird?" she asked.

"God no! He's so dreamy . . . His rainbow eyes and cool hair and muscles and-" 

"Ew, don't go on," she rolled her eyes. "Well, what about you and your crush on Tyler?" I asked. She shrugged, "Dating Zoey. Plus they have matching highlights, and I saw them kiss. But I am still COMPLETELY O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with the Streaks," She squealed.

I looked down and cleaned my glasses. "Whatever, I love Jason. I'm just getting mixed signals."

Talia shrugged, "Whatever floats your boat. Why don't you just ask him?"

"Because he IS single!" I said. "Geez, chill," Talia said. 

"I'll talk to him again tomorrow," I said. More-so to myself than to her. "He will like me, I've been reading so many love stories I'm sure I can get him to finally realize it!"

Jason will eventually come to his senses. In the books, the boy never actually falls for the popular antagonist. 

"Well, Ms. Miller, I can see you LOVE detention. Why don't you join Ms. Stone?" The teacher came back into the room and glared at us. Talia gulped and tugged on her pigtails nervously as she took her seat.