Chapter 74- Striptease on the Urinals

I pulled my rainbow hair into a tight, high ponytail. My ripped skinny jeans and skull T-shirt and chain belts seemed pretty OK to me. Combat boots were all laced up. NOICE.

"Jason?" I yelled out. "Coming!" He said, hopping over on one foot, tying his sneaker.

I rolled my eyes, "Gee, you take longer than I do."

"It takes a lot of effort to look this fabulous," He flipped his hair.

"Get your ass handed back to you by sexy cupid," Bailey said.

"You guys ready?" Richard asked. "Hell yeah! SOMEONE NEEDS TO DANCE ON A URINAL!" Tyler screamed. "Ty-Ty, please no," Zoey pleaded.

"Whatever, let's go," Marcus said.

"You guys go in, make sure it's not a trap," Carlyn said. We turned the corner and saw a kid- who for some reason was wearing sunglasses inside. Dope.

"Can we go in?" Marcus asked his hands in his pockets.

The guy pulled out a list, which was scribbled with names of kids from our class. "Uh, yeah. Go right in."

Chase opened the door, and the first thing I noticed was how loud the music was. Somehow they got lights that made this place look like a disco house. People were dancing, grinding, and yelling at the top of their lungs. I stood in shock for a moment. "They weren't joking about having a party near the toilets."

"Striptease on the urinal," Jason pointed. I put my hand over his eyes, "Preserve your innocence."

"Oh, you haven't stolen that from him yet?" Bailey asks mockingly. I smacked her arm.

"What are guys waiting for? PART-AYYY!" Richard yelled.

"Chase, Marcus, make sure he doesn't get too drunk," Stacie said.

"Oh, man! THEY KNOW HOW TO PARTY!" Tyler yelled as he dragged Zoey out to dance near the showers.

"JASON!!" Someone screamed. Molly came running over. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

"HEY! I sneaked in, and you're here too! Parties aren't my thing, but I knew you'd be invited as well-" She was interrupted when I loudly cleared my voice over the music. She glared at me as I smiled sweetly to Jason, "Hey, can you get us some drinks?" I asked him. He smiled, thankful to leave the awkward situation.

"What's your problem?!" Molly asked me, infuriated. I smirked, "He only thinks of you as a friend you know." She growled, "I'm sure he thinks the same about you!"

I smiled at her, "Then why don't you ask HIM? Go ahead if you're so confident."

Her face went red in the dark and flashing as I knew I got her beat. Her outfit was very pink and girly, bright colors and sequins and glitter. She looked like she walked out of Justice. Though I'll admit that store was the shit back in 4th grade.

I flipped my ponytail and turned to Jason coming over. "I got the unopened can of beer. Sorry but I am NOT trusting the punch by the toilets." He said, holding two cans of beer. I shrugged, "What does it hurt to have one can?" I took one as Molly snatched the other can- which was his- and took a sip.

"Gee, thanks, Jason! I don't usually drink, but this TOTALLY hits the spot! Thanks for going through the trouble," Molly batted her eyelashes. I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Well, this is amusing," I said. She glared at me, as I gave her a phony smile. "Hey Molly, wasn't there something you wanted to ask Jason?"

"N-no! I d-don't know w-what you're talking about!" She stammered. Jason gave me a quick look as I winked at him. "Well . . . if you have nothing to say to him, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I go dance with him, now would you?" I asked her. "Wh-what?! But-" she stuttered. "Oh? You suddenly remember the question?" I interrupted her. "I-I D-don-" "Go ahead then, spit it out," I teased.

She just stood there, her glasses sliding down her face and her hands clenched into tight fists.

Savage Emera, savage.

"Oh well, more for me," With that I grabbed Jason's arm and went out to dance.

"You're evil," he whispered in my ear deviously. I made eye-contact with Molly, who was glaring at me while standing next to her friend Talia. I winked, doing my best to infuriate her. "An evil genius," I said. He grabbed my waist and dipped me, "I swear if you put a rose in your mouth I will punch you in the face," I muttered. He laughed and pulled me up as we danced like normal teenagers again.

"She is beauty, she is grace, she will punch you in the face," he said. "Especially that last part," I commented, moving to the beat.

"What's this song?" Zoey asked, hopping over with Tyler who was doing a pathetic attempt at the dab. "R U Crazy," I said.

Tyler and I shared a smile as we both sang to our friends at the same time: "R U Crazy, R U Crazy, R U Crazy, R U Crazy? Must be stupid, if you think that we can start again! Are you joking? Must be joking. You ain't laughing, I ain't smoking. Must be crazy if you think that we can start again!"

"Are you guys joking?" Bailey shimmied over to us.

Tyler and I grinned, "OH, no no no no, no no no, no no no, no no no no, no no no."

"That is too many 'no's' for one song," Carlyn came over.

"I must say having a party in the guy's bathroom is the most genius yet idiotic thing I've ever heard of," Marcus came over.

Richard took a sip of beer, "Sounds like me."

Basically, all of the Streaks came over, except Chase and Stacie, where Stacie was busy having a cat-fight with some girl in the corner. She'll be fine. Probably. She can just heal herself.

I chugged down the rest of the beer. "I know I'm seventeen , but this stuff is both delightful and disgusting and I don't know what to do with it."

"Sounds like me," Richard said again.

"Imma get more," I said.

"Shit she'll end up like Jason," Tyler muttered.

"HEY!" Jason said.