Chapter 13- Classy Not Trashy

There we were. In the middle of the food court. I felt like crying. I was back -kinda- HOME! Back in Memphis! I spent so many memories of being with friends and family here! I had no idea I missed being here so much. My heart swelled.

"So what was the idea?" Jason asked.

"My idea was to have a dance! We missed one at school I believe! Plus it might even start developing new powers for us! It would be fun! Plus now we can but the outfits, decorations, EVERYTHING!" I said.

The guys pretended to not be interested but PPPPPPPSSH they like the idea. "OK guys go shopping in their group and the girls will go in their own group. Does everyone have their phones?" asked Bailey. We all did, our phones contacts were wiped away, though, replaced with everyone in the house. We still and pictures and would take more, but we never texted each other. We were in the same house! We nodded and split.

"Where to first?" asked Zoey. "Lets go some place with fancy dresses!" Stacie squealed. We decided to get really dressy for our dance. We are going with our mates. We decided on to reach the floor kind of dresses. We reached a store. We had a million dollars each to spend, we only took a small portion from the mansion. It didn't even make a difference from how much was in the treasury room.

We walked into the store. ALL of the dresses were GORGEOUS! I had no idea which one I would pick. There were so many! I doubt any would look good on me.

I will post a chapter for every girl's dress just so you know.

Carlyn found hers soon enough. Hers was gorgeous! It brought out her bright blue eyes and her highlights in her blue hair. Stacie's was, well sexy, and it brought out the hazel in her eyes. As much as I hated to admit it, She was gorgeous. Zoey's was long and a soft pink. It brought out her pink eyes and highlights. It was perfect for her, brought out the princess in her. Bailey's was an emerald green. It made her eyes pop! It was so beautiful and reached the ground.

I was still having trouble picking out my dress. I mean I just couldn't find one! I didn't know what my color wold be, so that was a problem. What dress color would I get? Not to mention what STYLE should I get? I mean there was princess style, sexy style, that other style which I don't know how to name. What do I DO?!!!!!!

"I think I have just the dress for you Emera," commented Carlyn. She took me to the back of the store where I saw the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! It was galaxy themed, with pink and blue and glitter that looked like stars. It was gorgeous! I mean It was just so.... ME! We instantly bought our dresses. And went to an accessory store. I got a crescent moon with a galaxy stone in the middle. It matched My dress PERFECTLY! I got matching earrings in the shape of a circle that matched. It had the Leo (my zodiac) In the center of it. It went perfectly with everything. My shoes I decided to make less dressy. I don't always like going WAYYYYY over the top! I got galaxy designed converse. Everything looked . . . PERFECT! For the final touch, I decided to have a galaxy bow that would pin half of my hair back in the back of my head.

Everyone else's were beautiful as well. I'm sure their partners are going to love them!

Carlyn got a blue hairpin, purely an accessory because her hair was too short to really do much. It WAS a pixie cut. She also got white pumps to make her two inches taller. It had little bows on the side making her MORE adorable! She was the youngest of us all. And the shortest. She got a light blue flower necklace and earring set, that matched perfectly with her dress. It looked so cute and adorable! It went with her highlights too!

Bailey got an emerald dress so of COURSE she got emerald jewelry! She is planning on wearing her hair in a bun and got pins to put it in. She also got emerald dangling earrings that show when her hair is up. She got an Emerald necklace to match as well. Emerald! Emerald! Emerald! That's my real name but I shortened it to Emera instead of Emerald. No one really knows. She got silver glittery pumps which made her already tall self even taller. All in all, she looked amazing!

Zoey's was REALLLY  pretty! She got silver colors to match her dress. For she got silver dangling earrings and a beautiful necklace to match. She also got a bracelet too. It had a little heart on it. I wish I had gotten a charm bracelet. I never had one, but I wanted one all my life. She also got ,like Bailey's, silver glitter pumps. She looked like a princess! She got some kind of headband that had reef's on it, like a Greek goddess.

Stacie's was very expensive. But beautiful none the less. She had red shoes with a strap around the ankle. hanging from it were diamonds. She also had an elaborate ruby necklace and earring set. It was positively hypnotizing. She said she was going to wear her hair up. She got a red hair comb to put into her bun. She asked me to help her pick some things out. Even though I hated her guts, and I knew she would use the stuff to attract Jason, I decided to help her. Maybe it will make her classy not trashy.

We decided to go meet up with the boys. We got our shopping done in 3 hours. And we had 2 more hours left.

We met and decided to keep our outfits a secret until the dance. More suspense. I hope the others enjoy themselves. I mean it's meant to be fun!