Chapter 71- Spongebob Square-In-The-Face

I dragged Jason's hand with me until we were in an empty room. His face was beet red and he looked scared as shit and nervous as fuck. I did my best to put on a mad face and resisted the urge to laugh. 

"L-look Emera I-I can explain!" He shook his hands in front of himself. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Seriously Jason . . ." I started. With that I doubled over laughing, clutching my stomach.

"BWAHAHHAH You shoulda seen the look on your FACE!" I wheezed. The shock seemed to overwhelm him as he seemed to process what was happening. A blank look spread across his face as then he went berserk.

"Hey-what- WIPE THAT TRADEMARK SHIT EATING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE!" He said. I laughed even harder, my stomach was starting to hurt.

"Make me," I raised an eyebrow. Jason seemed pretty mad as he stepped over and put a hand to the side of my face and kissed me.

"So, what exactly were you expecting me to do?" I smugly smirked at him. He kissed me harder as I nudged him off. "No, no sir. You're answering the question whether you like it or not. I'm fairly amused." I grinned.

"Ugh, fine," he huffed. "I guess I was expecting you to be angry."

"Hehe," I giggled. He glared at me again as I still wore the trademark grin. "Don't worry, I know you'd never cheat on me. Then you'd already be dead," I joked.

"You trust me, but the question is do you trust her?" he asked.

"Doesn't matter if I don't trust her. I trust you. If she comes too close to you, you push her away. If she kisses you, you tell her to back off. Simple as that," I said.

"S'pose you're right," he said. I raised my eyebrow, "Of course I'm right, I'm always right," I joked. "We should get going, classes." He nodded as we headed out separate ways. I met up with the Streak girls.

We bumped up into about ten other kids. We were heading to Gym and these assholes purposely knocked into us. One big girl bumped into Stacie, causing her to fall over. "Oops, my bad." But you can tell from her smile she wasn't at all sorry. "Can you at least apologize?" I asked her, venom dripping from my voice.

"Why would we do that Streak?" one other kid asked. Zoey gasped. "They have the Newspaper Crew Pin!" She pointed to her own, and it had a few initials on it. I turned back to the others, putting two and two together. "I'll take it that you're the ones that wrote the article?"

The big girl smiled. "What gave it away?"

"Probably the grin, that comment, and the pins," Bailey said, sipping her coffee.

"Wow, I didn't think YOU were that smart. Surprise," one boy sneered.

"Didn't think a numskull like you would be able to work for a newspaper, but I guess they'd hire anyone out of pity if their two buck-teeth were so big and flat you could land an airplane on them. Great work, Spongebob," I scoffed.

"W-w-why. . . you!" He slugged at me, but I ducked and grabbed his arm, spinning him back towards his group. They caught him and glared at me. "Gonna have to do better than that, airheads," I sneered mockingly.

With that, they lunged. "I'm not good at fighting!" Zoey yelped. "Relax, we've got this," I jeered confidently.

Remember guys, we can't use our powers. So play fair. 

Awe, dang it Carlyn, now all the fun's outta it.

It wasn't really fair, two to one each. For them I mean.

Carlyn kept dodging and sliding out of the way where attackers would miss and collide with each other. Stacie was getting really into it, hissing and using her nails like the new blond cat woman. Bailey was throwing punches and kicks left and right as Zoey would weakly slap them.

Someone tried to kick me in the face, but I grabbed their ankle and pulled them into where they fell flat on their butt. I suppose they found out I liked to grab the random body limbs so someone grabbed my arms from behind as someone else came in front of me. Old Spongebob himself never looked uglier. Little did the one holding me know I was about to use him/her. I leaned back against them for support and raised my feet up, kicking Spongebob Square-in-the-face. With that, I fell on top of the person and crushed them as Spongebob toppled over. His two buck teeth knocked out.

"I think you'll get some serious money from the tooth fairy with those two," I taunted. With that, I turned around and punched the person fighting Zoey square in the nose. "Zoey you may want to try closing your fist," I suggested.

Stacie grabbed a fistful of someone's hair, "Pussies." She sneered, before yanking her back down into the floor. Carlyn dodged and someone bumped into me, a boy. He growled at me as I gave him a smirk. I ducked down and jumped straight up, the top of my head hitting him straight in the chin. He stumbled back and seemed dizzy and keeled over. I jerked my knee up and it hit him square in the face as he then fell flat on the floor.

Bailey shoved some girl in my direction. I swung my elbow wildly as it hit the side of her head, making her trip over the boy I pummeled earlier.

"How many down?" I asked. I jumped over someone who tried to kick my feet. "Uh, 3? 4?" Zoey estimated, before shrieking and ducking down from a punch.

I jumped up and kicked someone square in the face. He went down quickly. "Make it 5."

I started humming to the tune of the Nightcore version of Do It Like A Dude.

"Suck my imaginary dick, bitch," I said. I grabbed a girl's arm and twisted it around her back. She growled and swung the arm, flipping me over. Somehow I landed on my feet, as the girl's face seemed shocked.

"Noice, but better luck next time." With that I flipped over, kicking her in the face. "Maybe I should kick you again, you look less ugly," I smirked. They girl was out cold. Numero seis!

The girl who spoke first hissed at me. "Oh, you are SO dead Streak!" With that, she pulled out a knife. "What's your problem?" I asked, stepping to the side as she attempted to stab me.

"Oh, you must miss me. It'd explain why your aim is awful," I chuckled. She furiously swiped the knife through the air as I dodged, jumping and ducking. "Ooooh swerve!"

"Careful Emera!" Zoey said.

"Yeah, no DUH!" I said, ducking from another knife swipe. "Bitches be crazy!"

Bailey poured her coffee-which from this point she managed to keep un-dripped somehow, and dumped it all over someone.

They screamed, and she kicked them in the shin and punched them in the face -knocking out the person cold. Numero siete!

Stacie scratched at someone with her purple nails and slapped them to the floor. Numero Octavian!

Zoey kicked a guy in the balls -which I'm sure was accidental- and he keeled in pain. "That's right peasant, bow before your ruler," I laughed.

"Emera watch out!" Carlyn screamed. I touched my toes quickly, narrowly missing the knife.

I rolled over behind the girl and grabbed the knife, twisting her arm behind her back and holding the knife at her throat.

"Amateur." I scoffed, dropping the knife at her feet as she flinched. The knife clanged against the ground. "You're OK, but believe me, I'm MUCH better with a knife," I added ominously.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" I heard a high pitched scream. I pushed the girl to the floor to see Principal Jackson red-faced and angry. Jason was behind her in shock. "Emera?!" he gasped. I smiled apologetically, this should be interesting.