Found

I transformed to my wolf mode and started running once they were gone. I couldn’t risk the noise of my vehicle mode.

I’d hardly made it half a mile when Fang pushed me into the cliff side. I was so focused on making it back to the cave I hadn’t heard StarScream and Megatron heading back for another overhead pass. We watched them nervously as they flew by. I waited, anxious to get going, and once their engines faded, I pushed past NightFang and restarted the mad dash for our hideout. It didn’t take long before he was back, running by my side.

Fang: Are you trying to get yourself killed?

Blade: Of course not. They took me by surprise.

I nipped at his shoulder as we ran to get my point across.

Fang: Knew you’d get better, Alpha.

He nipped me back.

Blade: Don’t start with me.

We kept running until we reached the cave and turned inside. I transformed to my Cybertronian mode.

Blade: “We need to go now.”

Everyone’s heads jerked to look at me except Firefly’s. She was still too devastated.

Raven: “What? Why?’

Blade: “The Decepticons know we’re here. StarScream and Megatron are out there looking for us right now.”

Jay mumbled a few choice words and went to try and get Firefly up to no avail. I sighed and walked over, taking her hand in my own. It was awful that she was down so deep that in the prospect of moving or death, she chose death.

Blade: “Firefly. Bumblebee’s alive.”

She finally opened her optics with emotion on her face. It was somewhere between pure joy and shock, but she was still a bit numb.

Firefly: “What?”

Her voice was barely a whisper.

Blade: “He’s alive. Just trust me.”

I smiled as life finally seemed to return to her face and a tear slid down her face, a small smile overcoming her.

Firefly: “Thank you, AllSpark.”

Blade: “Let’s get out of here.”

That was to everyone. Firefly would be okay, but we still had to go.

Blade: “We’ll head north east. We should arrive at Vapor, WheelJack and MoonShadow’s base in about three days. Let’s go.”