Bad Day

Blade: "I, um, what?"

I knew I sounded like an idiot, standing there and blinking, but it was all I could muster before Optimus stepped in.

Optimus: "Are you sure of this, SoundWave?"

He asked the former Decepticon spy.

Soundwave: "Soundwave: Is positive."

Red: "Uhm, ya mind explain'n a 'lil please?"

It seemed Red was just as confused as I was, thank AllSpark I wasn’t the only one.

Soundwave: "Electrons: Extremely rare breed of Cybertronians. Function: Unknown. Fact: They were known to have exceptionally strong abilities. The most powerful, the royal lineage carried the power to control even Cyber-Storms."

Blade: "So Em's royalty . . ."

I trailed off with a smile; for some reason knowing Emery was even more important than she already thought she was . . . well that made me happy. And the fact that Emery had a heritage that could be traced . . . well it was a pleasant surprise, unlike the shock I’d gotten in my servo.

Soundwave: "Problem: If Decepticons find out about her origins, they could try and take Emery next."

Red: "Speak'n 'a which, where is she? 'Er watch ain't got it's beacon on!"

Red showed the datapad, with Emery's profile picture and a small map. There was no beeping light, so it could be assumed that Emery had disappeared. That sight made my spark sink a little. I knew Emery could take care of herself, but still. I sighed.

Blade: "She marched off; she feels awful about what happened, so she wanted to get away."

Optimus: "It is paramount that we find her immediately."

    I knew that was true, but I . . . I didn’t like feeling like I was smothering Em when she so obviously needed her independence.

Red: "Ah'll try and see if ah can git a lock on 'er watch . . ."

She began to type furiously, and I felt kind of guilty that I’d let Em go when they were so worried, but she needed time to herself.

Red: "Huh . . . tha's weird . . . tha' can't beh right . . . Sound?"

Soundwave checked the main computer, I nervously glanced between the two of them working.

Red: "It says she's in 'th Infirmary . . . but if there's one place that she don't go, it's there."

She quickly put down her pad and rushed away. She came back a few minutes later.

Red: "We jest got ourselves a biggah problem . . ."

She held up a chip from inside Emery's watch.

Red: "Some'ow she removed 'th track'n device we keep in all 'a 'th techno-organics watches!"

Blade: "Scraping a."

    I mumbled. This just got better and better. Red sighed.

Red: "JewelBlade, let's 'ead out 'an see if we can find 'er. She couldn't 'ave gotten 't far out!"

Blade: "I sure hope not."

I replied. I then transformed to my vehicle mode.

Blade: "Be back soon . . . hopefully."

Red activated her battlesuit and skated out ahead. She dove into the deserts of California.

Red: “There's a town a few miles ahead. Emery should be there.”